Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod to simmer down roommates..?

plauplau Posts: 183 Member
edited August 2022 in General Mods Discussion
Hi!

So I want to make this hippie cult community for my sim household (lol yes), lots of sims on this huge farm, no one has a job, lots of animals, kids, things to make, yoga classes by the pond, and so on.. And I want several roommates. I just added three, and so far I'm using MCCC to edit their archetypes, interests and quirks (hidden traits) to fit their personality and function in this community.

But I already ran into a couple problems, whenever I quit and restart the game, the roommates get new random hidden traits, so I have to do the whole process of editing them again. And also, one of my sims didn't have the "public affection displayer" quirk, but she still displayed public affection.

As frustrating as it can be to play with roommates (I mean, bringing home 4-5 dishes with roast chicken everyday, or choosing to clean every surface there is to find that does not need cleaning rather than actually doing the pile of dishes that sits on the kitchen counter, is enough to make anyone completely nuts), I am now on the lookout for a mod that completely cleans out any roommate archetype/interest/quirk, so that my household (and I) can get some peace... A mod to make the roommates like regular npc's, in other words. No parties, and no boy/girlfriend coming over to visit either.

If anyone knows of a mod that does this, and works, please let me know, I would be so happy! :blush:
Post edited by plau on