Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonwood Mill Builds

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    I love all the creations by the forum Simmers. I do not use or give views to youtube or EA creators builds. I find my loyalty to the Simmers that come here. That do it out of love and not for clicks. Wonderful creativeness my forum friends.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,966 Member
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,989 Member
    edited June 2022
    I still don't have the pack but I'm lowkey feeling like i live in moonwood mill right now cause we went on midsummer drive with family and explored all the random dirt roads in village i never take

turns out that
    1. there is a house that used to have very angry dog running on road when you pass by so thats why we haven't used that road since i was 5 (coincidence? I think not)

2. there is unhumanly big piles of logs on someones property and it was very puzzling cause like how did they even do that it was like 10x the size of normal log pile what on earth is even the purpose of making log piles that size shouldn't you just like start new one yeah idk strange anyhow

3. there was this one old lumbermill with like fancy schmancy abandoned looking mansion literally cut off from everything in the woods so I kinda feel like building that now *cough* or moving there and adopting million cats and becoming village witch but i might need to actually go take another peek on it so if greg gets me you know where i gone...

4. greatest thing of all there was sign literally in woods in the middle of nowhere and it just read " defecation is a crime" for whatever reason and now i just imagine its there for greg and the friends

+the fact that i literally didn't remember any of this part of village existing as if my memory was magically erased hmph suspicious indeed

anyway consider me now inspired indeed if only i could inspire myself to make trip to city so i could buy the pack :lol:
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Currently occupying Prowler's Patch!

X0RIKUc.png
    gExYaOY.png
    bHJc7Oj.png

The story behind this were that these were cabins with rentable beds for the mill workers back when the lumber factory was operational. For perhaps 10 simoleons a week, (the average wage of a mill worker back in the day was about 30 to 50 simoleons a week depending on if it was a rush or slow season) a mill worker could rent out a bed space in a cabin, and have access to the nearby showers and toilet, as well as be provided with 2 free lunches daily. There were plenty of lodging spaces like these in the area, whether they be cabins or boarding houses and were ideal for the modest amount of workers that were tramps, and had no actual home to go to. When the company went under, so did the town and the lodging areas like these cabins quickly became destitute and deteriorated. Some sims live there now, and while it isnt the most pleasant place to live, they at least jerry-rigged the plumbing to make it somewhat work and have gotten their hands on solar panels for electricity.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Currently occupying Prowler's Patch!

X0RIKUc.png
    gExYaOY.png
    bHJc7Oj.png

The story behind this were that these were cabins with rentable beds for the mill workers back when the lumber factory was operational. For perhaps 10 simoleons a week, (the average wage of a mill worker back in the day was about 30 to 50 simoleons a week depending on if it was a rush or slow season) a mill worker could rent out a bed space in a cabin, and have access to the nearby showers and toilet, as well as be provided with 2 free lunches daily. There were plenty of lodging spaces like these in the area, whether they be cabins or boarding houses and were ideal for the modest amount of workers that were tramps, and had no actual home to go to. When the company went under, so did the town and the lodging areas like these cabins quickly became destitute and deteriorated. Some sims live there now, and while it isnt the most pleasant place to live, they at least jerry-rigged the plumbing to make it somewhat work and have gotten their hands on solar panels for electricity.
    This is awesome. I built a hotel with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. The outside looks broken the inside not so much. Your build looks so much better than mine !!!!
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Moonwood Mills gives me total 80s slasher film vibes. I've been hoping someone would build a summer camp for my teens to "work" at. No one's built one yet though so I may take my subpar building "skills" and build one myself.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Moonwood Mills gives me total 80s slasher film vibes. I've been hoping someone would build a summer camp for my teens to "work" at. No one's built one yet though so I may take my subpar building "skills" and build one myself.

I was really wanting something like this as well, but I just don't feel like any of the lots are perfect for it. Maybe eventually I'll do a separate save and put it on the 40x30 lot.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited July 2022

First I need to thanks the devs team that created Werewolves GP You give me back the joy for this game (this team should create all the future packs lol) <3B)<3 Werewolves pack is one of the best packs of the entire franchise :#

I have had to steal time from my gameplay to build what I need, I wish I had more free time. I built 3 houses: one is a starter. One is designed for the Moonwood Collective Alpha and the last one is for the Wildfangs Alpha.

All of them are inspired by my stories but other simmers will be able to adjust them to their own gameplay. The big houses are pets, kids and toddlers friendly.

I did not use MOO this time. You can create nice stuff without it ;)

Werewolf Starter (residential) Gallery Link

zjKe8fK.png
    81RAfW6.png

Moonwood Family Home (residential) Gallery Link

IwPGUrj.png
    E2tzmLP.png
    fTCmukw.png

The Wildfangs Hideout (residential) Gallery Link

XT338WD.png
    JCQP8Yz.png
    MK9b6kL.png