Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,024 Member
    You know what? This is fun. This is a nice way to hype up a pack.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited May 2022
    I don't get the significance, if any, of GrimSuruDoi's quote.

If citrus stale, eat other root.
    Fate, woe be it!
    As a ski snacker, Alps raid le 246.
    (xoxo)

I'm not sure on the citrus part, but the root I believe is referring to wolfsbane (aka "monkshood" ?) and the "fate, woe be it" likely refers to that wolfsbane is considered toxic to werewolves in various legends/mythos and it's kind of a "you CAN technically eat it but good luck/you will regret it."

"Alps raid le 246" makes me think it might be related to a specific address location in the pack's new world.
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    "Alps raid le 246" just makes me think of April 26th coded. Heh.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Leowyld wrote: »

Hopefully it doesn't mean we have to wait till 24th of June because in the alps that would be 24/6
  • Options
    > @Atreya33 said:
    > Hopefully it doesn't mean we have to wait till 24th of June because in the alps that would be 24/6

It doesn't. That whole tweet message was just a coded message to say the dev who posted it had a tweet message stretching back to April 26th. That's all it means. They could've use 296, 216, or 256, etc., so long as the 2 and 6 were separated.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,910 Member
    > @Atreya33 said:
    > Hopefully it doesn't mean we have to wait till 24th of June because in the alps that would be 24/6

It doesn't. That whole tweet message was just a coded message to say the dev who posted it had a tweet message stretching back to April 26th. That's all it means. They could've use 296, 216, or 256, etc., so long as the 2 and 6 were separated.

I think I need to go back and edit my post with 'mystery solved'. 😄
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

Hopefully it doesn't mean we have to wait till 24th of June because in the alps that would be 24/6

It could be the pack's release date.
  • Options
    Sophie's is There Were Moonmonsters? Here
  • Options
    Sorry, Moon Masters Here, I think.
  • Options
    edited May 2022

"There were mooncasters here"

Edit: the flipped moon symbol isnt an m, its a c (separate symbol). Werewolves are "mooncasters" to witches/mages being spellcasters.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,910 Member
    edited May 2022
    I believe the other one is Where did all these frogs come from.

• Options
    > @BlueR0se said:
    > "There were mooncasters here"
    >
    > Edit: the flipped moon symbol isnt an m, its a c (separate symbol). Werewolves are "mooncasters" to witches/mages being spellcasters.

Ah, yes. That makes more sense.
  • Options
    Now I'm starting to wonder... what if this is all, instead, pointing to shapeshifting druids instead of werewolves. I hope I am wrong - I really want werewolves - but the alchemical symbols, frogs appearing mysteriously. I don't know.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,890 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    You know what? This is fun. This is a nice way to hype up a pack.

They have outdone themselves, this is the most fun leading into an announcement that I can recall. The next weeks are going to seem like an eternity.

• Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,046 Member
    edited May 2022

"There were mooncasters here"

"Where did all these frogs come from?"

So in total we have:

"Welcome to moonwood mill. A territory marking log. There were mooncasters here. Where did all these frogs come from?"
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Now I'm starting to wonder... what if this is all, instead, pointing to shapeshifting druids instead of werewolves. I hope I am wrong - I really want werewolves - but the alchemical symbols, frogs appearing mysteriously. I don't know.

Mooncasters might feature werewolves but also werecats/other things. The frogs might just be something separate as a quirk.

Edit: we are definitely getting werewolves imo
  • Options
    The frogs hint is worrying me. All the hints before were very much werewolf clues, I'm not sure how frogs fit into that?
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    BlueR0se wrote: »

Mooncasters will likely feature werewolves but also werecats/other things. The frogs might just be something separate as a quirk.

You don't think they're throwing the frogs in just to mess with us?

• Options
    > @DaniRose2143 said:
    > The frogs hint is worrying me. All the hints before were very much werewolf clues, I'm not sure how frogs fit into that?

Same. This is the first time since the first teaser that I've had doubt about werewolves.
  • Options
    The frogs hint is worrying me. All the hints before were very much werewolf clues, I'm not sure how frogs fit into that?

Imo, likely just a random quirk. Could be a return of the frog curse from TS3 in someway but imo I wouldn't be too concerned. With the recent frog fanatic scenario + the froggy chair from the MC kit one of the devs may just be a frog fanatic, which is very valid and I for one welcome the possibility of froggy overlords.
  • Options
    > @DaniRose2143 said:
    > The frogs hint is worrying me. All the hints before were very much werewolf clues, I'm not sure how frogs fit into that?

Same. This is the first time since the first teaser that I've had doubt about werewolves.

I'm hoping its to just to have a little fun with us, to get us off balance. I'm hoping it's that, which would be like them to do to us.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 974 Member
    Maybe its fairy tales? And there's frogs. And a big bad wolf?
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yeah! Like everybody were, every species from The Sims series. Everything's gonna be alright, y'all! We all have visions and visions about how life states are different from us

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top