Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crystal Creations Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,964 Member
    The big day arrives. Opening Day for Crystal Elegance Designs.

Isabel issues some last minute directions to her mother and Juliette.
    rnxPH7d.png

Julianna has decided to lend a hand on opening day.
    TuwUHdJ.png

Customers can hardly wait to get in and start shopping.
    PKINTVy.png

The shop has a selection of crystals for customers who want a custom designed piece of jewelry.
    Yw0yK2c.png

Julianna closing the deal.
    oaw1c0Y.png

Not bad for a few hours work.
    wr3Lz86.png

Relaxing after a very hectic, but exciting day.
    ClSPtoU.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,943 Member
    @simgirl1010 Crystal Elegance looks amazing ๐Ÿ˜ Best of all is itโ€™s a family affair. Good luck to Isabel and Juliette. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Options
    Thanks @DaniRose2143 Julianna and Juliette were just helping out. Now Isabel has to hire and manage employees. After I add a bathroom and break room to the shop.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Your jewelry store really looks amazing, @simgirl1010. Your sims are so beautiful and look so elegant in those LBDs.

I'm just popping in to say that I'm still having a lot of fun with Crystal Creations. My main sim has maxed the skill and has made a LOT of jewelry. She has a crystal tree and has quite a collection of crystals, too. She even created the ring her son proposed to his girlfriend with! Here's a picture of them as teens sharing a sweet kiss.

ZVexzUk.jpeg

Right now the entire family is in Tartosa preparing for the no doubt chaotic wedding to come. I'm going to have to have my sim start mentoring her son so he can take over the family hobby of jewelry making. She's an elder now, and time is slipping away!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    @FatTribble23 thanks!

Congrats on the engagement! Can't wait to see some wedding pics. :)
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,651 Member
    Thanks y'all. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Getting that shot made me remember why I hadn't used poses in a while. ๐Ÿ˜„ I wanted to do a sitting pose but couldn't get it set up properly.

Then after spending an hour CC shopping for little black dresses I found these two perfectly suitable ones already in game.

They look amazing @simgirl1010 you made great choices for storytelling. Makes such an impression. I too find poses painstaking, but this image, I would say it well worth it. I love their look and dresses๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • Options
    Thanks @LeucosiaX! :)

I've since renamed the shop to Crystal Elegance Designs. Eternal Elegance reminded me of a memorial park. :D
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,367 Member
    Your store is beautiful @simgirl1010 ! :love:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,997 Member
    @simgirl1010 , late for the party, but I agree with all, amazing store and first day :)
    @FatTribble23 , cute pic :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,447 Member
    @simgirl1010 very nice store. It looks very stylish. Crystal elegance designs sounds like a great name.
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow, @Ellupelluellu, @Atreya33, thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking forward to working on those renovations this weekend.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 705 Member
    Wow! That is a store!!!! I would like to transform in a Sim and become a customer.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    Love your store @simgirl1010 so elegant! My two jewelry stores look like 2nd hand shops if I compare :joy:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    @Ziafar and @Simmerville, thanks! :)

I can't take full credit for the jewelry store. I downloaded a lot from the Gallery and made some changes. I use it for several of my retail stores.

ZLJ4ZCU.png
    aBOVkb8.png
    4cXiJAA.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited April 26
    Beautiful store, @simgirl1010 ! A while back, I also downloaded a lovely retail store from the Gallery and did a few renovations.
    Jewelry Store by PlayKiska
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113954&authkey=%21AKtBtcPrX1gQpts&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113960&authkey=%21ADV40j_be5lBy68&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113959&authkey=%21AEMu08FqsMKzM0M&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113958&authkey=%21AC6N05R43RO1XXI&width=1919&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113957&authkey=%21ADL1VrSaavCBzA4&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113955&authkey=%21ANOr8Ka6vEfPpag&width=1920&height=1080
    My sims got engaged in front of the store. ๐Ÿ’–
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113956&authkey=%21AKYwbRYIZYoqj1U&width=1920&height=1080
  • Options
    @lanlyn what a lovely store! Very elegant. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    @FatTribble23 thanks!

Congrats on the engagement! Can't wait to see some wedding pics. :)
    If I can remember to take some LOL. I'm the worst at remembering to take screenshots. I'm planning to have the wedding this weekend. It's been a hectic week (in RL LOL) but I should have time tomorrow.
    @FatTribble23 , cute pic :)

@Ellupelluellu Aww, TYSM. :smile:

@lanlyn @simgirl1010 Both those stores are gorgeous. Thanks for posting them. I might just have to have them both. :wink:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    @FatTribble23 I can't remember the last time a pack was this much fun. I'm already excited to see the wedding pics!

@Ziafar You're not alone. I would get so lost in that store. ๐Ÿ˜

@lanlyn Your store is just as beautiful as @simgirl1010's! Thank you both for sharing the builds you used. I've been thinking about another save just for fun. I'm really tempted to do one with a sim who just does gemology. Both of your stores have given me lots of inspiration.

I came here to share some pictures of Aurora before I got distracted. ๐Ÿ™‚ She's only up to level 6. She grabbed an alabaster from her inventory and cut her first seed shaped gem. She'd been wanting her own crystal tree.
    7OZ4lho.png

I was surprised at how fast it sprouted. It still has four days until it's fully grown.
    EeiPqge.png

• Options
    Crystal Creations now 20% off until May 13.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/store/addons/the-sims-4-crystal-creations-stuff-pack

All other packs also on sale.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 great idea to take a pic of the crystal tree. I'll have to remember to do that. :)
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 great idea to take a pic of the crystal tree. I'll have to remember to do that. :)

You're welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ Speaking of pictures and crystal trees. Aurora's tree is now fully grown.

nUHI2vy.png

I can't wait to see what she gets from the first harvest. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 555 Member
    On sale already? Did this pack not sell well?
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,932 Member
    Crystal Creations now 20% off until May 13.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/store/addons/the-sims-4-crystal-creations-stuff-pack

All other packs also on sale.

Wow that was quick!
  • Options
    You're welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ Speaking of pictures and crystal trees. Aurora's tree is now fully grown.
    nUHI2vy.png
    I can't wait to see what she gets from the first harvest. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@DaniRose2143 Isabel got almost all rare and uncommon crystals. I've moved her out of the Chestnut Ridge ranch into her own place so had to start over with a new tree.
  • Options
    Isabel got almost all rare and uncommon crystals. I've moved her out of the Chestnut Ridge ranch into her own place so had to start over with a new tree.

I'm not sure if it's just Aurora's luck or what. When she goes gem hunting in Chestnut Ridge she finds at least one rare gem. If it's luck I hope it carries over. ๐Ÿ™‚