The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Wedding Stories Livestream Discussion (Livestream Today)

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,532 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    So they won’t put there bouquet back in their inventory? They go put it down away from the aisle? That’s very clumsy, I don’t really see the point of using them if that’s the case

There is no option to put bouquet in inventory when they are at the arch, just the option to hold or to put down. Maybe if you put a small table near the arch they won't need to go too far away during the ceremony.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    EdithV wrote: »
    So they won’t put there bouquet back in their inventory? They go put it down away from the aisle? That’s very clumsy, I don’t really see the point of using them if that’s the case

There is no option to put bouquet in inventory when they are at the arch, just the option to hold or to put down. Maybe if you put a small table near the arch they won't need to go too far away during the ceremony.

good idea! I wonder if that can hold the bouquet as they get married, although that could mess with the animations so that seems unlikely
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    In Sims2 if you planned your honeymoon on the computer and had a successful wedding, a limo would pick you up at end of the wedding and you would go to your planned honeymoon. Maybe the honeymoon in Sims 4 would be similar but without the limo as we don't have cars.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited February 2022
    here is one for you
    WOLVERTON MOUNTAIN.........Claude King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpmztcX_BtI
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,238 Member
    I'm wondering/hoping that if you have a Sim of honour you have the option to pass them the bouguet? Maybe you have to click on them for that option. So much hard to tell by just using the backyard and no officiate or wedding party. Fingers crossed.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    we also got a sim delivery also!
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,033 Member
    g01denswan wrote: »
    But we would then need more interactions for the bouquet. Otherwise, every time a sim picks up a bouquet, they would automatically look for an aisle to walk down. What if I want my sim to just carry the bouquet to a vase?

Well, actually, if you read earlier I was suggesting that they get the bouquet out automatically once you had clicked get married on the aisle. But I think enough has been said on that topic, I don't want to flog it to death.

The livestream was certainly disappointing but there were good points too; at least we got a fairly good look at the beautiful new world. Storytellers should be able to use a lot of features to set up some good screenshots.

But there is no ‘Get Married’ interaction on the aisle to automatically initiate all the other interactions. To initiate getting married, we need to click ‘Exchange Vows…’ on the wedding arch, and they can’t program it to automatically add ‘Hold Bouquet’ and then ‘Walk Down Aisle’ to that. If they did, the game wouldn’t know what to do if there is more than 1 bouquet in their inventory or more than 1 aisle on the lot. That’s why the other interactions are tied to the bouquet and aisle.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I don’t know if this’ll work, but if you have Moschino, maybe you can use the markers and tell the couple, and maybe the officiant, where to stand after walking down the aisle. Perfect for pictures if it works out.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited February 2022
    It is truly surprising they still have My Wedding Stories livestream up on YouTube. Why don’t they take it down? Best to put up a pre-recorded My Wedding Stories Overview once they’ve fixed the bugs.

It doesn't feel like they provided an overview which is disappointing.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue