The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My wish came true!

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
You all know I've struggled with computer issues these past few years, right? Well, my family celebrated Christmas early because my sister- a nurse- has to work Christmas Eve so she and her husband gave me my gifts early. I finally have a new computer! Downside: I can't hook it up yet because I have to get an external hard drive to move my sims folders from my current one to the new one. That will happen after Christmas.
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,730 Member
    That's great!
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,132 Member
    That's awesome, @HillyBeth! Enjoy your new computer. I don't remember seeing any posts about your computer issues but I'm very forgetful :D. Merry Christmas :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,737 Member
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I'm now trying to find external hard drives that won't break the bank since my PC cost a leg and an arm.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @DeKay Sent you a FR on Origin. OID: TheColeLegacy
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 37 Member
    Oh, congratulations! Now you can play the game nicely. Hope your experience is better now that you have a brand new PC. I'm waiting for an internal Solid State Drive myself for my new mid-end laptop.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I haven't gotten the external hard drive yet so I'm not setting the new pc up until then. Though I'm tempted to. LOL! I looked through the quick guide to see what it comes with. I probably won't be able to play my Harry Potter games on it though..... I'm not sure it comes with a disc drive, unless my mom is right and it's built into the monitor, like her disc drive.
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Update:
    My aunt ordered the external hard-drive and is having it shipped to my house. ETA is December 31. So I could be spending the new year setting up my PC and transferring files/installing all the games I have for sims 3 and sims 4.

Origin ID
    HillyPlays