Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disney Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration! * COMPLETED

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,148 Member
    edited April 2023
    [Let me just preface this with: I don't think he looks a thing like Johnny Depp! lol He was a lot harder to do than I thought, so this is just my intepretation. :) ]
    Tarrant Hightopp
    aka "The Mad Hatter"

DOWNLOAD

Tarrant Hightopp, also known as "The Mad Hatter", is based on the Johnny Depp version of the 'Alice in Wonderland' movie and is quite the quirky character. He's eccentric, absent minded, a little insane, quite inappropriate, but loves animals. Will him and Alice find romance in the Magic Kingdom? No CC.

Favorites
    Cobbler ~ Classical music ~ Violet

LTW
    Zoologist

Zodiac Sign
    Libra

pjOQtAp.jpg

Outfits, inspiration and custard check
    I9j9syp.jpg

BF2Wij4.jpg

VEqPAAn.jpg

hsq9MCx.jpg
  • Options
    @LMC6255 , your sim version of Donald Duck is so fitting. I like that he's a little pudgy in the middle (lol) and his outfits are great. So cute that he has yellow flippers on for his bathing attire. Great job! Rec'd him. :)
  • Options
    LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited April 2023
    @Sandraelle Wow! I love your Mad Hatter! You did a fantastic job! He does look like Johnny Depp in "Alice in Wonderland"! You did an amazing job of his features, especially the eyes! Love the outfits also! :)<3

Thank you so much for your kind words! I tried to at least have a Sim that remind us of Donald Duck .. Glad you like my version! :)
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

@LMC6255 , I can imagine to create Donald Duck as a sim was quite a challenge but you've managed brilliantly. The choice of outfits are perfect for a 'Sim Duck' and I agree with Sandraelle that the chubby middle suits him very well ;)

@Sandraelle , you have created an absolutely fabulous Mad Hatter! I think for a sim there is a fair amount of Johnny Depp in him. His outfits are quite eccentric and look just right. I can't wait to see him having tea parties around the Magic Kingdom :D

• Options
    edited April 2023
    @Hidehi Thank you so much!! I am so glad that my Donald Duck version has been received so well! I would have loved it if there were beaks and a proper beret in the costume section of CAS, that would have made for a closer match.. Personally, when I look at my version of Donald Duck, I can't help but see him as a stylish gent (with funny looking boots) that you would spot at a pub..LOL.. :D I think he will love exploring many of the venues in the Disney Magic Kingdom World. ;)
  • Options
    LMC6255 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Wow! I love your Mad Hatter! You did a fantastic job! He does look like Johnny Depp in "Alice in Wonderland"! You did an amazing job of his features, especially the eyes! Love the outfits also! :)<3

Thank you so much for your kind words! I tried to at least have a Sim that remind us of Donald Duck .. Glad you like my version! :)
    Hidehi wrote: »

@Sandraelle , you have created an absolutely fabulous Mad Hatter! I think for a sim there is a fair amount of Johnny Depp in him. His outfits are quite eccentric and look just right. I can't wait to see him having tea parties around the Magic Kingdom :D

Thank you @LMC6255 and @Hidehi for your nice comments on my Mad Hatter, as I wasn't quite happy with how he turned out, but didn't know what other tweaking I could to do to make him better. He sure has some goofy expressions in game, lol. :)

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,265 Member
    @LMC6255 , Donald Sim Duck looks great! Yes, he is the perfect addition to Bay Lake and will enjoy his special home. Very nice outfits too. Link added to the list on page 1. Well done! :D
  • Options
    @Sandraelle , I think you nailed Tarrant Hightop as the mad hatter! It was a challenging sim to make indeed. You also did a great job with his quirky outfits. Link added to the list of page 1. Well done! :D
  • Options
    Snow White

DOWNLOAD

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" Snow White of course! She is a gentle and kind princess who has lips as red as a rose and skin as white as snow. She is good, nurturing, a natural cook, charismatic and friendly. She likes disco music, french toast and the color blue. No CC.

9aqR8mQ.jpg

Her outfits, inspiration and custard check:
    2LtYe6q.jpg

awoyL9n.jpg

3fGQ1TF.jpg

ZFed5IS.jpg

VJI4zFM.jpg
  • Options
    Yay another character sim to add to DMK! Great job with Snow White @Sandraelle ! I hope you had a lot of fun. Link added to page 1. Well done! :D
  • Options
    @Sandraelle Snow White is beautiful and I love the outfits you chose for her! You really nailed the inspiration photo! I look forward to seeing all these awesome Disney characters walking the streets of the DMK World!
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Your Snow White is definitely the fairest in the land @Sandraelle :D She is absolutely beautiful and you have chosen the perfect outfits for her! Maybe she will find her prince somewhere in the Magic Kingdom but then I'm pretty sure she'll be extremely happy moving in with soocoolsim's Seven Dwarves ;)

• Options
    Mirabel Madrigal and Family
    Download

Enjoy Mirabel and her sisters Isabela and Luisa, along with their parents Julieta and Agustin. This magical family use their gifts to benefit their village in the movie Encanto. But it's up to you to develop these talents first.
    eey65gs10lm7.jpg

Augustin's outfits
    5h6lpyrwgd1l.jpg

Isabela's outfits
    80jo1yag47fq.jpg

Julieta's outfits
    whmbt4z0f2sy.jpg

Luisa's outfits
    lul3620ronfq.jpg

Mirabel's outfits
    z73awepnfl7u.jpg

Custard and Inspiration
    x62t00oxvmqz.jpg
    47ju377wotpd.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Wow! @soocoolsim Maribel Madrigal and her family are amazing!! I bought the movie (Encanto) recently and I really enjoy the story, and the music! You have really done a fantastic job recapturing the look and overall Latin vibe of this amazing family! Great job on the features, and the outfits are well chosen! Looks like the Greens have some new neighbors! :)<3

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked my version of Donald Duck!
  • Options
    ks0ks0 Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2023
    Last, but not least...
    White Stone Keep

119 Frontier Way (#73)

This lovely family home sits on 1.5 acres of land featuring the main property and an outhouse barn. The main home contains 4 generously sized bedrooms all with en-suites plus an additional nursery. The master-suite also features it's own sauna room. The ground floor opens into a reception room, off from leads a formal dining room, kitchen with breakfast area and a study with views into the courtyard. From the kitchen is a pantry/laundry room and an additional shower room. The middle floor also offers an extra reception area. A total of 7 authentic fireplaces offer heat in the winter. Outside, the courtyard offers a hot-tub and bbq area. A swimmable pond surrounded by shade offers space to cool off in the summer. The barn contains space for a horse, a fenced off area with chickens and an entertainment room. To the side contains a play area for children and at the front is space for 2 cars.

n949r6nzi52m.png
    mt2cwmak49ot.png
    Post edited by ks0 on
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Yay another character sim to add to DMK! Great job with Snow White @Sandraelle ! I hope you had a lot of fun. Link added to page 1. Well done! :D

Thank you @soocoolsim, yes I had fun creating her and making her outfits. :)
  • Options
    LMC6255 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Snow White is beautiful and I love the outfits you chose for her! You really nailed the inspiration photo! I look forward to seeing all these awesome Disney characters walking the streets of the DMK World!

Thank you @LMC6255 for your nice comments and I'm glad you like her. We sure have acquired quite a few Disney characters for this world and it will be fun to see them walking around all the different theme areas. :)
  • Options
    Hidehi wrote: »

Your Snow White is definitely the fairest in the land @Sandraelle :D She is absolutely beautiful and you have chosen the perfect outfits for her! Maybe she will find her prince somewhere in the Magic Kingdom but then I'm pretty sure she'll be extremely happy moving in with soocoolsim's Seven Dwarves ;)

@Hidehi, So glad you like my version of Snow White and I appreciate your lovely comments on her. :)
  • Options
    @soocoolsim, Oh my goodness Paula, your Madrigal family turned out so awesome!! Each and every one of them look just like the movie versions, even down to their outfits. The poses for each of them turned out really good too. You did a great job on all of them and I'm so glad that you decided to create them to include in this world. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @ks0, Yay for completing the last addition to DMK!! White Stone Keep (love the name btw) is a very lovely home with lots of space for families and you did a great job with the layout and the decor. Great idea to use those specific planters as window planter boxes, really unique and I might have to steal that idea one day, haha! :)

@Hidehi, great job on the barn addition to the lot with the swimmable pond and the landscaping looks perfect for this house. :)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    @ks0, My goodness! White Stone Keep is not only beautiful, but very stylish in the exterior and interior! I love décor especially the study, all those windows around the desk make for the most amazing place for work or play! :)

@Hidehi Wow, the barn and landscaping are beautiful and they give an overall relaxing vibe to this gorgeous home! <3
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Hidehi: I love the barn. :)

@LMC6255: Awesome builds and sims.

@kso: Awesome builds.

@soocoolsim: Awesome builds and sims.

@Sandraelle: Awesome builds and sims.

@all: Sorry if I missed anyone.

@soocoolsim: I still can't get my Baloo sim to upload, so I'm not going to submit him. :( But I did have fun making him.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @Puddinroy Thank you!
  • Options
    Thanks very much @LMC6255 , @Sandraelle and @Puddinroy for your lovely comments on the Madrigal family. They were a lot of fun to make. :smiley:
  • Options
    White Stone Keep is absolutely lovely @ks0 . Well done with the layout and extensive decor. Another wonderful addition to DMK indeed. Links have been added to page 1 and the spreadsheet. Well done! :D

@Hidehi , kudos to you too for your part in the landscaping including the barn. Well done! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top