Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When are we getting some old families back?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2017
    I did like looking in family trees and finding who the dead parents were and then who their parents were. It made for a better neighborhood story. I liked knowing who trained the toddler to walk and talk etc. If you noticed they cried more for those Sims if they died than the one who had nothing to do with their training. I wish this game could handle a memory system like we were promised. Did any of you remember it was said (in the beginning before release) some decissions would affect these Sims outcomes for their rest of their lives. That isn't true.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I miss the Pleasant from TS2. I loved how different Lilith and Angela were. Their personalities were alot of fun to play with.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I did like looking in family trees and finding who the dead parents were and then who their parents were. It made for a better neighborhood story. I liked knowing who trained the toddler to walk and talk etc. If you noticed they cried more for those Sims if they died than the one who had nothing to do with their training. I wish this game could handle a memory system like we were promised. Did any of you remember it was said (in the beginning before release) some decissions would affect these Sims outcomes for their rest of their lives. That isn't true.

Did they really say that? I had no idea. I think the whole photo memory system should be scrapped and they should make it like it was in TS2. I honestly loved looking through each of the sims and seeing who trained them, who died, what was their first romance and etc.
  • Options
    draculusa2003draculusa2003 Posts: 46 Member
    I would love the Newbies :) brings back such memories!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2017
    leetamme wrote: »
    I miss the Pleasant from TS2. I loved how different Lilith and Angela were. Their personalities were alot of fun to play with.
    Me, too! I always say Angela as the goodie-two-shoes over-achiever and Lilith was the fun one to play.

Origin ID: nik24x7