Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I'm still reading through your blog and loving it....I have to admit I saw your banner and thought wow those two guys at each end look like Placebo's Brian Molko.....and went hunting because well, I'm shallow like that. Anyway got stuck in Al-Simhara and cannot begin to say how much I love Pili and Arten. Arten bless him, that lad is just not, well, maybe his brain got plum out on the journey....

Oh wow, hey! No shame in sniffing down guys w eyeliner I say :smirk:
    Sounds like something I would do O..O

Aaaa, back in the day of Pili n Aten...so long ago!!
    haswh wrote: »
    Everyone is so sad! :'( Even more so poor little Garai! :'(
    What about Kebs?! Did she eat the mushroom or not?! :o
    Patiently waiting to find out.

The loss of Pili is felt keenly :pensive: it is true.
    Did Kebs eat the mushroom?? Well, she WAS pretty hungry...
    Haflinger wrote: »

With that eye candy that's Cassandros ... she needs to get to wok, eh.

Ya, u tell 'er!
    SAY YES TO THE DRESS HATTIE!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

With that eye candy that's Cassandros ... she needs to get to wok, eh.

Ya, u tell 'er!
    SAY YES TO THE DRESS HATTIE!

FORGET THE DRESS!!

Just ...
    giphy.gif
    Wait ... is Cassandros the pickle or Hattie? 😏

• Options

FORGET THE DRESS!!

Just ...
    giphy.gif
    Wait ... is Cassandros the pickle or Hattie? 😏

THAT is an excellent question O..O
    Go get yor pickle, Hattie, or be one, whatever gets us the nooboos faster pls!!

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Artie for Qweeeeeeeeen!!! :smirk:>:)B)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Wow don't let Haflinger hear u O..O
    Artie woulda make a darn fine qween tho!!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

Wow don't let Haflinger hear u O..O
    Artie woulda make a darn fine qween tho!!

giphy.gif

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Love your new Avi - Hattie for kweeeeen!
  • Options

giphy.gif

:#:#:#
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Love your new Avi - Hattie for kweeeeen!

Tyuuu! :kissing_heart:
    It was time :pensive:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Read the chapter in Scotland already but typing long texts on phone is meh so the comment only arrives now B)

First of all, Hattie in her queenly gear looks glorious! The look is perfection already.
    Other than that, the chapter was probably the hardest LOTL one I've ever read - watching Pili's death was sad but in the losing-a-loved-character way. Reading about Raet and Hattie's grief, however, hit close to home - almost too close, it was pretty hard tbh. In any case, I feel her too much atm so my heart is aching for her to get better whenever I think of her. I'm glad she has Nafi and really hope that one day, she will become better <3
    It got lighter though with Cassandros' appearance for which I'm honestly grateful. What must he think about the new tribe! :joy: With all their weird Al Simharan-leftover traditions :joy: I'm really looking forward to hearing more about what he thinks about them!
    Loved seeing Mosie and Artie and their thoughts at all this mess :) I do think Mosi will try to fit into the tribe, Artie might have more problems but find the way that suits her best, maybe not necessarily in the tribe itself. If they stay in the past but I do think hope so!
    I love Horus for caring so much for Garai. They have both lost a dear one but Horus proves he's already very grown up. Garai just reacts to the loss according to his age and it speaks volumes that Horus isn't judging him for all the anger directed toward him which is but an expression of grief in the end - I do wish Garai for this wound to heal soon, too.
    Group hug for all of them! :heart: Comforting and manly at once so Garai will be able to accept it, too ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Read the chapter in Scotland already but typing long texts on phone is meh so the comment only arrives now B)

First of all, Hattie in her queenly gear looks glorious! The look is perfection already.
    Other than that, the chapter was probably the hardest LOTL one I've ever read - watching Pili's death was sad but in the losing-a-loved-character way. Reading about Raet and Hattie's grief, however, hit close to home - almost too close, it was pretty hard tbh. In any case, I feel her too much atm so my heart is aching for her to get better whenever I think of her. I'm glad she has Nafi and really hope that one day, she will become better <3
    It got lighter though with Cassandros' appearance for which I'm honestly grateful. What must he think about the new tribe! :joy: With all their weird Al Simharan-leftover traditions :joy: I'm really looking forward to hearing more about what he thinks about them!
    Loved seeing Mosie and Artie and their thoughts at all this mess :) I do think Mosi will try to fit into the tribe, Artie might have more problems but find the way that suits her best, maybe not necessarily in the tribe itself. If they stay in the past but I do think hope so!
    I love Horus for caring so much for Garai. They have both lost a dear one but Horus proves he's already very grown up. Garai just reacts to the loss according to his age and it speaks volumes that Horus isn't judging him for all the anger directed toward him which is but an expression of grief in the end - I do wish Garai for this wound to heal soon, too.
    Group hug for all of them! :heart: Comforting and manly at once so Garai will be able to accept it, too ;)

WELCOME BACK FROM SCOTLAND!! I'm still so jelly :mrgreen:

Oh noes! I'm sorry this chapter made you have hard feels :pensive: Raet's situation is very unfortunate, and Hattie's! I wish I could promise a cheerful outcome but, well, maybe some of it won't be so bad? O..O

Cassandros DEFINITELY has thoughts about this new tribe he's been dumped into :sunglasses:
    Mosi for sure would fit in better than Artie, he's more complacent, ehehe...but you never know! Maybe Artie will love being an ancient princess! (I wouldn't count on it tho) O..O

Horus is my unsung hero! He just quietly plods along, taking care of stuff, making sure everyone is sorted out, being Garai's support system etc :bawling: he doesn't get enough screen time tbh (we'll have to fix that).

I hope you like our little Garai going forward :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Hey! It's time for another update (finally)!

z53HQEq.png

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

z53HQEq.png

🎶 I'll be thereeeeeeee, I sweaaaaaaaaar. 🎶

Thanks Froots, now I'll have that Boyz II Men song stuck in my head. 🤪
  • Options

z53HQEq.png

🎶 I'll be thereeeeeeee, I sweaaaaaaaaar. 🎶

Thanks Froots, now I'll have that Boyz II Men song stuck in my head. 🤪

Mission accomplished B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Surprise LotL Sunday! <3

I can relate to Kon's desire for drapes, so much light pollution out here, man.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Surprise LotL Sunday! <3

I can relate to Kon's desire for drapes, so much light pollution out here, man.

I hope they have the blackout kind in ancient Simchu Pichu O..O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhhh.....mysterious and foreboding chapter! :scream:
  • Options

O snap! I should have saved it for Halloween :bawling: gah! Opportunity missed :pensive:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member

O snap! I should have saved it for Halloween :bawling: gah! Opportunity missed :pensive:
    then that mean we have 2 wait lomger 😤

just make halloween chapter more spoopy, the spoopiest 👻
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »

then that mean we have 2 wait lomger 😤

just make halloween chapter more spoopy, the spoopiest 👻

Ya butt then I get to be lazy for so many weeks !!
    Aaaa
    The spoopiest!
    Someone gonna have to die horribly :smirk:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Ooo, was that Rhiannon I spotted? I wonder what her plans are?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »

Woops, no! Definitely not Rhiannon!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

Woops, no! Definitely not Rhiannon!

Still, mysterious lady in a dream, the plot thickens.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I think a beautiful silver haired babe is about to be born. ;) Hopefully, she'll have the cunning of her mother and not the wit of her dad? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I think a beautiful silver haired babe is about to be born. ;) Hopefully, she'll have the cunning of her mother and not the wit of her dad? ;)

It do indeed!! O..O

LOL
    What are you saying about your beautiful son??
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So Kebechet is still alive, thank goodness! :) Kumya and Sabit feel something. That something gave an orb of light to King Kon and then it disappeared into a promise that he can't remember, because it was a dream. Or was it? So mysterious! :o
    I also think that when Kon see's Kebs he will fall for her after that dream he had. Trouble will brew but wait it already is brewing all over the place! :scream:
    Great chapter! <3