Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Temps are about 20 degrees cooler than yesterday. Currently 44F and cloudy. High today in the lower 50's. No rain today though for the first time in a few days. B)
  • Options
    44F and cloudy. High today of 48 with some rain off and on throughout the day.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    67F and clear skies. Will be unseasonably warm today in the mid 80s.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    It stayed in the 30s all day! Quite chilly for October. Can't say I'm complaining much, though. It's great weather to sleep under all of my covers, and the leaves should really start getting pretty now.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    35F with a rain/snow mix. As the temperature continues to drop and a storm system comes across Lake Michigan, we are forecast to get around 6 inches of snow by 9pm this evening. Just 30 to 50 miles outside of our area will be getting only 1 to 3 inches of snow. Lucky us, we're the bullseye for the worst of it this time around.
  • Options
    ps. Looking out my window, I'm just now seeing large flakes of snow coming down. Let the winter games begin! B)
  • Options
    NickElliotNickElliot Posts: 9 New Member
    Not cold enough yet, daytime still balmy, no overcast and sun so bright looking at sky hurts my eyes
  • Options
    31F and cloudy. High today of 38.

9 inches of snow yesterday broke a record for the most snowfall on any day in October. Woke up this morning to a beautiful winter wonderland. Everything is covered in a white blanket of snow. B)
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    There were a few sprinkles today but not enough to get anything wet. We had several nights with well below freezing temperatures recently, so the growing season is over. It sounds we're going to get rain off and on through the weekend. The forecasters say the rain could be "significant," especially in the mountains. The desert areas (like where I live) might get around a half inch of rain, and the foothills and mountains could get around an inch. I'm sure people who live in wet climates would laugh about a half inch being significant, but it's actually quite a bit for my area.
  • Options
    34F and partly sunny.

Wind is coming from the south today so temps about 10 degrees warmer than yesterday. High today of 47 will melt most of the snow that is on the ground.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    The temperature was near 60F today. There was heavy fog this morning, which cleared out this afternoon. Wednesday night into early Thursday morning there was rain, which apparently totaled around a third of an inch. Rain is in the forecast off and on from tonight through early Tuesday, which should help with the drought situation a little bit. Unfortunately, this winter is forecasted to be drier than normal, which wouldn't be good because it's when we get the majority of our yearly precipitation. Hopefully that forecast is wrong.
  • Options
    38F and foggy. High today of 53.
  • Options
    30F and sunny. High today in the low 50's.
  • Options
    50F and cloudy. Going to be a windy day with winds coming from the south. 80% chance of rain with a high around 58.
  • Options
    Currently 70F. Expecting record high temps this week. Elevated fire danger. Smoke and haze.
  • Options
    44F and cloudy. High of 50.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    It was really mild today; well into the 60s. Looks like it's supposed to cool down a little bit for the next week (mostly 50s). There's a slight chance of rain on a few of the days as well.
  • Options
    44F and sunny. High today of 49 and windy.
  • Options
    35F and mostly sunny. High today of 47.
  • Options
    54F and cloudy.
  • Options
    40F and partly cloudy. High today around 51.
  • Options
    Wheee! "Warmer" temps for the next few days! 48F and sunny! High today of 54. B)
  • Options
    31F and clear. High today of 57. B)
  • Options
    67F and partly cloudy
  • Options
    BoomeyBoomey Posts: 43 Member
    In the 50s here 🌬️