Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,085 Member
    edited September 2023
    It was hot again today - lower 90s. There's high winds forecasted tomorrow with blowing dust; it's supposed to cool down to the low 80s. It looks like the next week or so is expected to be in the 70s, which is a lot more typical of late September here. The bad news is that there's still basically no chance of rain.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    25c today. Supposed to break the heatwave starting tomorrow at 18c. Can't wait hopefully its the end of anything over 20 until next year.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    60F and cloudy. High today in the mid 60's. B)

I was going to take the a/c unit out of the window and turn the heat on, but we're about to have a "heat wave". Temps higher than normal for this time of year with highs in the upper 70's Wednesday thru Sunday. I think I'll be able to stand it. B)
  • Options
    53F and partly sunny. High today in the upper 60's. B)
  • Options
    60F and partly sunny. Going to be a 3 bears day with a high in the mid 70's. B)
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,656 Member
    becoming fall like which I usually like
    https://youtu.be/_2PuhzO_whY?si=8m2OfPDKocrEVDGf
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Thanx for sharing the video. Never laughed so hard hearing somebody say, "sweater weather" lol. My kind of weather as well. B)
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Nice and cool. Summer is finally over
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Currently a very comfortable 61F and cloudy. B)

Going to be unseasonably warmer than usual for the next week or so. High today in the low 80's which is a tad warmer than I like it to be.

@AngelEb95 I'm really envious of your cooler weather right now. Enjoy! B)
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,085 Member
    edited September 2023
    It has cooled down quite a bit over the past few days. Yesterday and the day before were in the 70s and today was in the 60s. There were a few sprinkles yesterday and today, but it wasn't even enough to make the ground wet. Unfortunately, it's still very dry and there's still no significant chance of precipitation in the forecast. The smoke from wildfires that has been in the air for a good part of the last few months is gone for the time being.
  • Options
    61F and sunny. High today in the upper 70's with lots of sunshine. B)

Forecast is for fall colors to "pop" early this year. Surprising to me since it's been trending warmer than average for this time of year. I did see the beginnings of some color changes on my trip north. Love it when there is a lot of oranges and reds. B)
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :warning: TROPICAL STORM WARNING :warning:

TONIGHT -

TROPICAL STORM conditions likely! 66f. Windy with rain this evening... Thunderstorms likely by morning.

Winds: N 25mph (gusts 35mph)

Chance of rain: 100% - Rainfall near 1 inch.

...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today is the official first day of fall. It won't seem like fall to me though until all the leaves change color.

It's going to be a 3 bears day today. It's currently 58F and sunny. High today in the mid 70's with lots of sunshine. B)

@5782341b77vl I hope you got through that storm ok.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    85F and beautiful sunshine. Light wind. Stellar day.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today is the official first day of fall. It won't seem like fall to me though until all the leaves change color.

It's going to be a 3 bears day today. It's currently 58F and sunny. High today in the mid 70's with lots of sunshine. B)

@5782341b77vl I hope you got through that storm ok.

@luvdasims55 - went out this morning to find just bunch of loose sticks and small branches. No major damage, thankfully. :)

TODAY -

Cloudy. 67f.

Winds: SW 14mph

Chance of rain: 6%

TONIGHT -

Cloudy early, then mostly clear after midnight. 60f.

Winds: SW 14mph

Chance of rain: 7%
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    54F and sunny. B)

Going to be another 3 bears day today. Not too hot and not too cold. Just right with a high in the mid 70's and lots of sunshine. B)
  • Options
    57F and sunny. B)

It's going to be another 3 bears day today with a high in the low 70's and lots of sunshine! B)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Warm weekend around the high teens and low 20s Celsius. Supposed to hang around here for a few more days before dropping to the low teens.

Honestly I could stay right where we're at forever around 20c during the day and the high single digits low teens at night so the house stays a little cool. So nice.
  • Options
    Dreary start to the day. 63F and cloudy. High in the low 70's.
  • Options
    tropical storm passing- raining non stop since friday
  • Options
    60F and cloudy. Going to be a dreary day today with a high in the upper 60's and spots of rain off and on.
  • Options
    its heavy pouring - I guess because of that hurricane or tropical storm in the alantic