Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW TRAIT

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    MysticOne wrote: »
    @MysticOne - Well I just brought the sims 4 and There was an update so I was just curious, there's no need to bite my head off. HA.

Bite your head off? Where did you get that from? That is called a comment, nothing mean about it. You guys need to turn down the oversensitive emoticom. My purpose for being isn't to get on forums and randomly be aggressive. Get a grip.

Psst, it was a tad snippish. Use the "smooth recovery" and all should be well again. :D
    Now this ^... this is a beautiful thing!

• Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    @MysticOne - Well I just brought the sims 4 and There was an update so I was just curious, there's no need to bite my head off. HA.

Bite your head off? Where did you get that from? That is called a comment, nothing mean about it. You guys need to turn down the oversensitive emoticom. My purpose for being isn't to get on forums and randomly be aggressive. Get a grip.

Getting a grip sounds a little aggressive though, it would have been nicer to just tell her you weren't being rude or cruel without adding your "Get a grip" at the end :)

Also @MysticOne Welcome to the forums! I hope you have super fun :)

Love and hugs <3
  • Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member

Psst, it was a tad snippish. Use the "smooth recovery" and all should be well again. :D
    Now this ^... this is a beautiful thing!

Now this ^ ... is funny hahaha
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Did anyone get the New trait 'JEALOUS' :wink:

The trait seems a little heavy on the "tense" emotion. If I could keep my hands off the mouse, maybe I'd see more than curled fists and lecturing. :wink:
  • Options
    jackthesimmerjackthesimmer Posts: 77 Member
    This jealousy trait is more like a psychopathy where the sim gets suspicious all the time that his/her partner is having an affair even when nothing is happening in front of him.

Haha, sounds like my ex :D
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited November 2015
    ...... and the point of this life-changing discussion is....?????

Who are you talking to? If it is me, try reading the entire thread before asking

I tried to read the thread. In fact, I've read it all. But this thread is nothing but simmers bickering over nothing, which is really pointless and makes it one step closer to being closed-- and makes me feel sorry for OP.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    Sennie wrote: »

Getting a grip sounds a little aggressive though, it would have been nicer to just tell her you weren't being rude or cruel without adding your "Get a grip" at the end :)

Also @MysticOne Welcome to the forums! I hope you have super fun :)

Love and hugs <3

There ... you see? No matter what I write ... someone has to say I said it wrong. Gee, I don't know ... insecure? Everybody seems to be so bored with these forums that it has become a place of "no ... don't say it that ... say it like this. because the way I say it is highly superior to the way you say it." These forums were made to discuss The Sims. I am not new to these forums. I've been on the boards from the time The Sims1 first came out. It's only since the TS4 board went up have I EVER been so offended for nearly every post I make. To whom should I forward my posts to for reconsideration and rephrasing before I hit "enter"? From 1 very simple post to now, I have been tied up repeatedly in defending myself. Snippy? Who wouldn't be being told every word I write in offensive, snippy, and worded incorrectly ... then start rcvg all manner of ppl piling on to make catty and snarky comments to me or about me?

Yes, and thank you so very utterly happily giggly much for welcoming me to the forum Hugs and Love, the most humble and misunderstood Me