May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW TRAIT

Did anyone get the New trait 'JEALOUS' :wink:

Comments

• Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    Yep .... zzzzzz that's been around for a long time in previous games.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    It came with the previous patch, not the most recent.

09/24/2015 – PC Version 1.11.64.1020 / Mac Version 1.11.64.1220
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    @MysticOne - Well I just brought the sims 4 and There was an update so I was just curious, there's no need to bite my head off. HA.

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of the sims 4 forums.

LOL, this.
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    It's a good way to get an almost perminent bad moodlet.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Have a great time. Welcome
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2015

Welcome to the forums ;)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Gave one of my Sims the Jealous trait when he aged to Young Adult -- so far only things he does is share insecurities and complain about love life, but that's because he doesn't have a romantic partner yet (I'm holding off till Get Together; I just saved him and his sister to my Gallery but there may be a bit of a surprise because he got abducted and I think he might be pregnant).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Indeed. I haven't yet used it, but I hear it can become quite irritating for some people.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Welcome :smiley:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Indeed. I haven't yet used it, but I hear it can become quite irritating for some people.

It's fun for what it is, but always leaves my Sim tense when his/her love interest isn't around. Cheated to get the trait that nullifies being tense :/
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    This jealousy trait is more like a psychopathy where the sim gets suspicious all the time that his/her partner is having an affair even when nothing is happening in front of him.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @MysticOne - Well I just brought the sims 4 and There was an update so I was just curious, there's no need to bite my head off. HA.

Bite your head off? Where did you get that from? That is called a comment, nothing mean about it. You guys need to turn down the oversensitive emoticom. My purpose for being isn't to get on forums and randomly be aggressive. Get a grip.
  • Options

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of the sims 4 forums.

Speak for yourself. Nothing like encouraging snitty replies. I'm not the one that bit anyones head off. She's the one that jumped down my throat for no reason. So yes, thank you for me Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of the sims 4 forums.
  • Options
    Jimboola11 wrote: »
    It's a good way to get an almost perminent bad moodlet.

Yes it is. And I'm getting to that point very quickly. So if I start whining at misinterpreted comments, will you all come to hiss at the "really mean person"?! .... even though my poor shredded feelings was me throwing a hissy over nothing?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,822 Member
    MysticOne wrote: »

Bite your head off? Where did you get that from? That is called a comment, nothing mean about it. You guys need to turn down the oversensitive emoticom. My purpose for being isn't to get on forums and randomly be aggressive. Get a grip.

Psst, it was a tad snippish. Use the "smooth recovery" and all should be well again. :D
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

1. "...bite my head off" probably came from all the zzzzzzz's you inserted which, to me, sounds condescending and arrogant. lekshubaby1994 also ended with "HA" which clearly meant the statement was a joke. "get a grip". Now whose oversensitive emoticon is turned up to high?
    2. I was then and am now speaking for myself. Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of the sims 4 forums
    3. I don't think you're "really mean" just insecure.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    It should have been called the paranoid trait or insecure trait.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @Nicwebb82 I completely agree. My jealous sim can't even be in the same house as, but a different room from his mate. I think we've all been jealous before over something/someone or known someone who was overly jealous of their mate all the time, but feeling jealousy because your mate is sleeping a single room away from you...by themselves. In your bed? That is...unique.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Psst, it was a tad snippish. Use the "smooth recovery" and all should be well again. :D

Psst, there was nothing, and I mean nothing snippish about it. The fact is you were the one that bit my head off. I was merely stating a fact and because you were trolling, apparently, for all kinds of giggly suck up posts. You need to realize these forums contain adults as well who forget to act like a moon struck simmers. Now, you can honestly say this post is snippish, only because I'm having to defend myself over a comment that contained nothing other than a fact. Maybe you should try the smooth recovery. HA
    Post edited by MysticOne on
  • Options
    edited November 2015

1. "...bite my head off" probably came from all the zzzzzzz's you inserted which, to me, sounds condescending and arrogant. lekshubaby1994 also ended with "HA" which clearly meant the statement was a joke. "get a grip". Now whose oversensitive emoticon is turned up to high?
    2. I was then and am now speaking for myself. Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of the sims 4 forums
    3. I don't think you're "really mean" just insecure.

It most certainly did not sound condescending by any means, nor was it meant to be. The zzzzzz's ?? Really? You all are attributing my comment because of zzzzz's?! I think it's about time to start growing up and stop dissecting every letter for some hidden attitude. The zzzzz's were meant towards EA adding in content that has been around for years. Ok?

One last thing ... I'm insecure? Again, really? The last thing in the world I am is insecure. I think .... personally .... and speaking for myself only, that you transferring your own feelings on to me. Obviously as well, it's apparent, my posts are being dissected, as I thought, and picked apart because some of you have gotten a bit big for britches. And IF you think I'm "insecure" .... well geeeeez .... with the way I've been picked apart, go figure. Posting in these forums used to be fun, till child minds and EA crazies took over.
    Post edited by MysticOne on
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    ...... and the point of this life-changing discussion is....?????
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    ...... and the point of this life-changing discussion is....?????

Who are you talking to? If it is me, try reading the entire thread before asking