Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Also had to share this, it made me laugh. Wes is Kira's uncle and he had this to say which I got a kick out of. I guess it works since Savannah (Kira's grandmother) had mastered the Gourment Skill.

0073ae61e8.jpg
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member

@Francisca464 Oh lord Laim lol I love your pose francisca
    it made me giggle

@JordanNicoleJJ love your Update :) love that house super adorabliness
    @OJenn love that house so cute, Ill get back to my story after christmas is over at the moment everything is super busy.
    @Everyone Merry Christmas :)
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    You guys get a little sneak peek of the girls all grown up! :wink:

pTPwKPr.jpg

As you guys can see Aurelia is a mixture of both her Mom and Dad. In my opinion she looks more like her Dad but I'm not exactly sure where she got her jawline from and her chubby cheeks though. She has her Dad's eye shape and color, nose bridge, and upper lip shape. Then she has her Mom's hair color, eyebrow shape, nostril shape, and upper lip shape.

wQ3sJyP.jpg

Now her younger sister Scarlett is the perfect mixture of both parents! She has her Dad's eyebrow shape, upper lip shape, an exact replica of his nose and his chin. Then she has her Mom's hair color, eye shape and color, jaw line, lower lip shape, and neck size.
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @yunanesca Thank you :smiley: Haha, Liam is a terrible guy, but I still love him. He's good at heart, just a bit of a playah.

@iheartdinosx3 Sweet mother of... the girls are gorgeous! I'm not sure who I love more, I think Aurelia with her light eyes and dark hair. Wow :heart: Also: what CC eyes do you use?
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Francisca464 Wow, Julien is really hot! Couldn't take my eyes off him. :smiley:

@JordanNicoleJJ I love your house! Nice work.

@iheartdinosx3 Holy plum! Those girls were made in sim heaven! I love Scarlett and her mother's eyes. Where is Scarlett's hair and the eyelashes from? Simply gorgeous! Must have!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @yunanesca Thank you :smiley: Haha, Liam is a terrible guy, but I still love him. He's good at heart, just a bit of a playah.

@iheartdinosx3 Sweet mother of... the girls are gorgeous! I'm not sure who I love more, I think Aurelia with her light eyes and dark hair. Wow :heart: Also: what CC eyes do you use?

@Francisca464 Omygosh I know right?! When they aged up I was like "Omg. This is gonna be a hard decision of who's gonna be the heir!" D:
    And here you go! Boop
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Francisca464 Wow, Julien is really hot! Couldn't take my eyes off him. :smiley:

@JordanNicoleJJ I love your house! Nice work.

@iheartdinosx3 Holy plum! Those girls were made in sim heaven! I love Scarlett and her mother's eyes. Where is Scarlett's hair and the eyelashes from? Simply gorgeous! Must have!

@Maladi777 I know right?! They are both so friggin gorgeous, ugh :heart:
    And here is the eyelashes I use for all my Sims, they made different versions and I have them all but this is the link to all of them, Boop and then here is Scarlett's hair! Boop. I basically downloaded ALL of her clayified hairs that were Maxis matched because they are gorgeous :heart:
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Francisca464 Gah, I really love Elliot -- she has such strong, defined features, and I love that name for a girl. I may just have to steal the name for one of my legacies... As for Liam, I'm rooting for Julianna. Not that I don't like the others, I just think their genetics are the most diverse. Whatever happens, I'm enjoying his serial romantic-type lifestyle right now, lol.

@OJenn I really like how it turned out too. I'm just worried it'll be way too cramped when there are little ones running around...I plan on them having at least 3. I love your new house too! I want to do a barn-style house at some point...they're so pretty in your game <3 Lmao at the 'family heirloom'

@iheartdinosx3 Oh my gawwwd I love them both. Scarlett's definitely my favorite though. I love grungy/punk Sims (especially as teens, because let's be real, the rebel phase is very real). Your pic of Scarlett reminds me that I need to download some facial piercings...I've seen them all over tumblr, they really complete the 'rebellious teenager' look.
  • Options
    @Francisca464 Gah, I really love Elliot -- she has such strong, defined features, and I love that name for a girl. I may just have to steal the name for one of my legacies... As for Liam, I'm rooting for Julianna. Not that I don't like the others, I just think their genetics are the most diverse. Whatever happens, I'm enjoying his serial romantic-type lifestyle right now, lol.

@OJenn I really like how it turned out too. I'm just worried it'll be way too cramped when there are little ones running around...I plan on them having at least 3. I love your new house too! I want to do a barn-style house at some point...they're so pretty in your game <3 Lmao at the 'family heirloom'

@iheartdinosx3 Oh my gawwwd I love them both. Scarlett's definitely my favorite though. I love grungy/punk Sims (especially as teens, because let's be real, the rebel phase is very real). Your pic of Scarlett reminds me that I need to download some facial piercings...I've seen them all over tumblr, they really complete the 'rebellious teenager' look.

@JordanNicoleJJ Yesssss omygosh she's secretley mine too! D: I dressed Scarlett up like how I wish I could dress in real life if I wasn't always dead tired from college LOL. I really love PickyPikachu's facial piercings but I've been trying to find an industrial piercing for my Simself and I just can't find one! :/
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @iheartdinosx3 Thank you for the links! I'm having hard time deciding my heir too! I planned for Jassinta to be the heir, but then she rolled the mean trait and Chief of Mischief aspiration which I don't enjoy playing. I really like Arlee, but she looks like a copy of Jools. Decisions, decisions...

Updated family tree

Jools_kids.png

I played some more yesterday.

Jools's club of creative sims finally has its own room in the basement. And they all love it!

club1.jpg

Just look at them how happy they are. They decorated the room with their paintings and stuff that inspire them. It looks really cool down there.

club2.jpg

Definitely my most favourite club so far. Great for making simoleons too.

club3.jpg

Jassinta did some clubbing of her own. Not sure if it's a glitch or coincidence, but my all my newest sims are awfully skinny. I'm not starving them, I swear!

skinny.jpg

Richard and Tyler showed up. Richard seems to constantly wear his I'm-so-bored-with-everyone face. Still, he's cute.

boys1.jpg

And then he saw Arlee and went from bored to flirty in a split second. Is that a sign? Is he chosing the heir for me? I checked Richard's traits and noticed he's an Art lover just like Arlee. No wonder they are getting on so well.

boys2.jpg

But then Tyler tossed his hair and started flirting with Arlee as well. There wasn't any object aura on, I checked! It was all spontaneous. They both must like her. I wonder what Landon would do, if he was there.
    Anyway, Jassinta found the whole situation funny and decided that chocolate cake is better than boys.

boys3.jpg

I sent Shireen to switch places with Jassinta. The boys flirted with her too a bit, but they couldn't keep their eyes off Arlee. This is going to be interesting.

boys4.jpg

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Great updates everyone!

@iheartdinosx3 - I think I like Aurelia, I am a sucker for blue eyes. I think they contrast well with her dark hair. I always find that my sims look a little different with various hairstyles.

@yunanesca - Can't wait for your story to come back, I am enjoying the twins and their relationship. And yeah I think most of us will be busy for the holidays, I am heading out of town on Christmas Eve so I am trying to get in all the simming I can before that.

@Maladi777 - I definitely like Jassinta as the heir even with the mischief trait. Those sims are some of the most fun to play! Loved seeing Richard again, he is almost on old man in my game. And he is super flirty in my game too!

@Francisca464 - Liam, Liam, Liam....I really like Nikki and I'm rooting for her. That may also be because I'm super biased with her in my game.

@Everyone - I should have an update later today!
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    How is it that I'm on holidays AND behind? <.> LOL!! It should be the other way around <.> anyway!!!

@SimplyTori I can do a baby outfit with jeans and a headband if you want! :) I have not changed from the bear for boys and leopard print for girls in my game for quite awhile.. so I too need a change XD Your founder couple is gorgeous!! They do remind me of @Heckstress17 's founder couple :) (mainly because you went for the same couple combo XD) I can't wait to see what their babies look like!!

@JordanNicoleJJ nice new avi! :D Love the makeovers you gave the town folk. That Katrina has some bloody nerve doesn't she LOL... ahh Pablo was such a romantic in my game too. He never even rolled a want to flirt with anyone else once he tied the knot XD although he is a romance sim, he is pretty nice! or was in my game anyway XD Those proposal pics were soo beautiful!! I can't wait to have my next heir propose to whomever he chooses.. so many pretty places in Windenburg for proposals :) oh and beautiful house!! It looks JUST like the picture! Well done :)

@Francisca464 LOL @ MC Marrying off Nikki and Pauline.. argh.. how annoying that would've been. The cool kids club and the girls club continues to run through the kiddos teen years :P I'll have them pass it down to the next generations after though and have at least Brownie create a new adult group with his adult friends who were part of the cool kids :) SUCH a massive and cool update! I love how Elliot has found love with Paulines brother <3 how cute! LOL @ the family group dance.. I love the group dances in get together XD they remind me of the movie white chicks.. where they have lie a dance off scene. Liam is so naughty XD I have to admit.. my heir with the Julianna/Nikki saga had a hard time making his mind up.. Leroy DID cheat on Julianna at the very very start of their relationship when he had woohoo with Nikki in his teenage bedroom..!! >.> but after that encounter he was very faithful. The birthday party was quite entertaining too :') ahhh young love XD Pauline is very gorgeous btw, I love her hair at the party. Thats maxis hair right?? my favorite part of the whole post... was.. Darth Gladileia XD

@Heckstress17 wouldn't it be funny if Malia ended up having triplets next? LOL!! :) Actually, what do you have your maximum offspring setting to on the MC Command center? Mine is 5! XD So they COULD have 5 babies at once.. it;s only happened once to me in a game months ago. Thankfully it wasnt a sim I played, it was her mother XD Loving the mates families btw!

@OJenn I hope you get to play soon!! I havn't fit much gaming in myself lately :( thankfully my partner decided he wanted to have a gaming night and go off and play batman.. so I'm off to play sims after i've caught up here LOL :) LOVE how you decorated the house too, you have such talent with building and furnishing your houses!! :)

@iheartdinosx3 omg the girls grew up beautifully! such a great mix between their parents too. Seems as though black hair is the stronger gene in the family :)

@Maladi777 I really adore your little painting group :) I might have to consider doing something like this group just for extra money on the side XD my sims are getting poor now that I don't have Leroys income rolling in lol!! Jassinta does have an unusual figure! What was her mothers or even grandmothers figures like? perhaps she inherited something from them?? Thankfully for my sims, most of them still carry my founder Aponi's curvy figure! those boys couldn't make their minds up <.>
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @Francisca464 - I loved this update so much! I think it's really neat that Elliot is dating Pauline's brother. Hopefully she'll be more faithful in her relationship then her brother is lol! It's so fun watching Liam's love life. It kinda makes me wanna stir up trouble in my game. Poor Nikki seeing Liam cheating though. I agree that the makeover you gave her makes her really pretty. I'm hoping Liam gives her more of chance.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Pablerelda! lol great ship name @Francisca464 ! I loved the proposal in the park, it was gorgeous! The townie makeovers were great too. And that house omg awesome job replicating it!

@OJenn - I've been dying to use that house since jenba posted it, but thought it would be against the rules since it's not really a shell, and I know I couldn't live with myself if I bulldozed the inside. I really love what you've done with the house. It totally has your feel and style now. The entryway is my fav. It's nice that Kira will be living next to her family. That's been a cool part of this challenge as well. lol @ the family fruitcake. Looking forward to your next update!!

@iheartdinosx3 - Both of the girls have aged up so beautifully! I'm totally loving Scarlett's style too. As @JordanNicoleJJ said, most teens have that rebellious stage. I know I did lol and I still love my skull adorned tank tops and combat boots ;) I think Scarlett is now my fav, which is surprising because Aurelia was my fav as a child. I'm glad she inherited her mother's eyes because they're gorgeous!! I'm totally gonna download those eyes if they're defaults. Good luck choosing an heir!

@Maladi777 - Looks wise Jassinta had totally stolen it for me, but now that you say she gained the mean trait and chief of mischief aspiration I'm not so sure. I think I'm leaning towards Arlee being my fav, mostly because of her blue eyes. It seems like the guys agree with me ;) Your creative sims club is adorable! I'm loving their hangout.

@Tellex - omg I will die if Malia's next pregnancy results in triplets! Been there, done that lol once is enough. I believe my max offspring setting is 4. I thought that meant how many babies could be born in the households I'm not playing. Does that mean my sim could possibly have 4 babies at once!??! I'll turn that off right away if that's the case lol! I'm super behind because of the Holidays too, so no worries. :) I see you edited Brownie into your signature. Adorable!

Family Tree

Update Time!

So with Malia being a sim who hates children, I was really relying on Mathias to step up and take care of baby Tyrion. But the first time Tyrion needed his diaper changed, Mathias kinda fell apart lol so much for Mr.Mom.
    tumblr_nzpyowLFwI1ryemaro1_1280.png

To my surprise Malia did not end up hating her own baby, yay! As @JordanNicoleJJ said, sims don't tend to hate their own offspring. I imagine it's like that because in real life you may not have a blast while your kid is child, but you could never truly hate them :p
    tumblr_nzpyqmJRZO1ryemaro1_1280.png

Mathias never changed one of Tyrion's diapers, but he did spoil his baby boy. <3
    tumblr_nzpyxn2Ewt1ryemaro1_1280.png

I couldn't wait to age Tyrion up, so when the first "it's almost Tyrion's birthday" notification popped up I aged him up immediately. He's blonde!!! And such a great combo of both of his parents (for now at least lol)! I'm so happy! :smiley: I decided to do the collage of him and his parents while he's a child just because I'm so frickin happy with how he's turned out. It's pretty self explanatory. I'm not 100% sure he's got his Dad's nose, but at the very least I think he's got a combo favoring his Dad's shape.
    [img][/img]vh9995.jpg

Tyrion rolled the perfectionist trait, and the creative kids aspiration. I know he's a child, and the only one at that, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm leaning towards him to be the heir already.
    tumblr_nzpz5xQ75b1ryemaro1_1280.png

He's definitely Daddy's little buddy. They get along so well.
    tumblr_nzpzeyzrWI1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nzpzeyzrWI1ryemaro2_1280.png

I had him start his own kids club, because apparently all of the members of the adventurers grew up, so the club no longer existed. He was super psyched to get his first member.
    tumblr_nzpzl6mPgZ1ryemaro1_1280.png

And then he had 2 members. This little boy who looks an awful lot like him, is actually his cousin, Todd. His Uncle Mason's, son.
    tumblr_nzpzl6mPgZ1ryemaro2_1280.png

They look like twins.
    tumblr_nzpzp19nOR1ryemaro2_1280.png

Tyrion looks like the leader of a gang lol I'm gonna have to get them some little leather jackets.
    tumblr_nzpzp19nOR1ryemaro1_1280.png

Back to what Mathias has been up to besides work. He invited powerhouse over to hangout and apparently the leader, Marcus, is now an elder. I think it may be time for Mathias to make a move to take over the club ;)
    tumblr_nzpzt5B4p21ryemaro2_1280.png

and Malia has actually become good friends with Ridge. (She's level 8 in her career so she only works like 2 days a week and always wants to talk to Ridge so I figured why not)
    tumblr_nzpz9i7DVG1ryemaro2_1280.png

As usual I didn't want their to be a huge age gap between the kids. So Malia is expecting baby # 2! Tyrion seems happy about it. I'm actually kinda hoping he'll be upset about his new sibling. I've still never had a child be jealous of the new baby.
    tumblr_nzpzxnkhK31ryemaro2_1280.png

And proof that Malia does indeed love her son <3
    tumblr_nzpzz3aJvN1ryemaro1_1280.png

That's it for now! Writing his update took up all of the free time I had so I don't think I'll be able to play my game until after Christmas next week. I'll be checking back in though. Happy Simming!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 They are default eyes! I love them because they are EA's eyes but tweaked a little so they're still Maxis Match!
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 I'm glad you enjoyed! I like playing Liam, it's nice to follow a boy around after having Lexie as a heir last chapter :yum: Elliot is head over heels in love with Julien, she's a Good sim so I don't think she would ever want to cheat on him. I felt very sad for Nikki, but also for Julianna. They both left the party Very Sad, Julianna even despite the teenwoohoo with Liam. The only one who was still okay was Pauline. I'm still rooting for Nikki a bit too, just because she's so darn cute. Speaking of cute, Tyrion is a sweetie! I think he has his mothers nose, Mathias has a larger and more square nosebulb. His nephew looks good too, I'm excited to see how he ages up!

@Tellex I know, right. I'm just glad I saw it before saving so I wouldn't have to go and delete all their spouses. The group dances are awesome! I really love them. That's why I had to do this group of familymembers do one :joy: I remember Leroy well, haha, I was rooting for Nikki in your game. But I was glad that he eventually ended up with Julianna. Liam is not so faithful though :sweat: I try to go with his whims, but it's completely unpredictable who they'll be directed at. I hope he settles down soon, because I'm getting more attached to the girls too haha. It breaks my heart to have him cheat all the time :tongue: Paulines hair is indeed a Maxis mesh, but I think she's wearing a MissParaply recolor because she has more natural looking shades of blonde. I figured it couldn't do harm as long as she's not producing possible heir babies :joy:

@OJenn Nikki and Julianna are both my favorites, I'm leaning less towards Pauline although it would be fun to play with her Foodie aspiration. Haven't had a sim aspiring to become a chef in my game yet. I'm a bit bummed that Liam isn't rolling more whims to be with Nikki, it's mostly Julianna or Pauline.

@Maladi777 Richard is handsome in your game! I think it's a sign that he became flirty upon seeing Arlee :tongue: I like Tyler too, but Richard is just gorgeous with his red hair and green eyes. On the other hand, Arlee's not the best mixture of genes. Did you rule out Shireen? I like her a lot. Jassinta too, I personally have nothing against the mean trait because it tends to make sims act funny and unique, but I can imagine why you wouldn't like to play it.

@JordanNicoleJJ I love Elliot too! And I hope she'll stay with Julien, since I'm curious how their babies will look. I stole the name from Scrubs, loving that character in the series, so feel free to use it too :smiley: You're right in that Julianna-Liam will probably make the most diverse babies, on the other hand: Vincents genes seem to be strong and this generation barely received any features from Lexie :bawling: I hope the future wife genetics will be more influential.

@iheartdinosx3 Thank you! I'm gonna try how they look in my game! Sometimes these default eyes look great on other peoples sims, but when I see them in my game I'm like 'Nah'. :yum:
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @iheartdinosx3 - Yay! I just downloaded those eyes and I'm installing them now. I'm hoping they look as great in my game as they do in yours :)

@Francisca464 - Julianna's unfazed by Liam's player ways though, and she's officially his girlfriend. The other girls are getting their hearts broken more easily. :( I started looking at a CAS shot of Malia as a child and comparing it to Tyrion's. You can really see the difference side by side.
    2ahw0mg.jpg

Malia has the "Marks" nose that 3 out of 4 kids had last gen. It's really distinctive. Cousin Todd has it too. I wish I had a CAS shot to show of him because he has Malia's nose exactly. Because his Dad, Malia's brother, also has the same one. Todd's pic is in the family tree but it's hard to really see cause it's kinda small... lol now I feel like I'm going on a tangent about Tyrion's nose. :p Either way I'm anxious to see how his nose evolves when he becomes a teen. Fingers crossed he doesn't age up to be hideous! lol!

Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Okay, I reconsidered and decided to give Jassinta another chance. She created her own club of mean sims. And let me tell you, they're something. They owned the dance floor!

dance.jpg

And who are members of Jassinta's gang of mean sims? From left to right: Max Villareal, Helena Pancakes-Scott, Jassinta and Lucas Münch. Malcolm Landgraab is not on the picture, but he's a member too.

dance2.jpg

Jassinta needed to start making progress with the guys. She's a young adult now and time waits for no one. Landon was hard to figure out. He's a silent genius, you never know what he's thinking.

landon.jpg

So Jassinta showed him some of her smutty pictures, cause she's a bad bad girl.

landon2.jpg

And it worked! Maybe too much. Jassinta wasn't ready yet to have her personal space invaded.

landon3.jpg

She had to put him back to his place. Funny, he actually liked her treating him this way. Kinky sim.

landon4.jpg

Later she had no problem with invading someone's personal space anymore...

richard1.jpg

Richard thought the kiss was awesome. Jassinta's dad - not so much. "If you hurt my daughter, boy, you'll have to deal with me!"

richard2.jpg

"See these fists, kid? They can still hit like a hammer!"

richard3.jpg

But I think Richard is on a good way to become 3rd generation spouse.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    A couple of questions...

1. I haven't had any of my NPCs or non-played families get pregnant in weeks. Do I have something goofed up? I think I have MC Commander set right!
    2. My sim couples keep rolling whims to get married or engaged to each other, but they're already married!! What is causing that?!
  • Options
    So, here's how I planned on this generation playing out: get married (because Soulmate and all that), have two kids (boys) right off the bat, get Chance and Candy married off with some kids, set Cheyanne up with someone, and basically just have one really big tight-knit family with lots of parties, gatherings, reunions, etc. Then, perhaps only due to risky woohoo, have a third kid (girl) later on who becomes the doted-on baby of the family. I even picked out names ahead of time for once: Cecil, Levi, and Eleanor.

How it's actually going: got married, had two kids (one boy and one early, stubborn girl). MC Command Center refuses to marry off my spares or impregnate any of them. Instead, I'm about to have little Landgrabbs and Calientes (grr) running around the world. The 8-Sim club limit means I can't fit the kids into the "Family and Friends" club (for quick, impromptu gatherings), which isn't the end of the world, but it's mildly annoying. I created a "Mommy and Me" club for the kids, which currently includes Esmeralda, Cecil, Mila and Lucas Munch, Mortimer (lol) and Alexander Goth. Once I unlock the 8 Sim limit, I'll add another mom and son combo (probably one of the potential spouses). I need to make a second club for "Daddy-Daughter Time" (or something along those lines) for Pablo to meet some fellow dads and for Eleanor to make some friends.

I'm trying to 'catch up' on tumblr without overloading everyone's dash, so regular updates will continue to go up there, but here's Cecil, Eleanor, and the gen 3 potential spouses w/ families:
    cecil-ch.png
    Cecil's genetics are a pretty even mix. He's got Pablo's skin tone, face shape, nose, and eye color. Esmeralda's eye shape, eyebrow shape, hair color, and lips. Unless Levi (third child) gets Pablo's hair color, Cecil will be my heir.

eleanor-ch.png
    Eleanor favors her mom's genetics. She got mom's skin tone, eye shape, eye color, nose, and (I think) face shape. Pablo's hair color and lips.

g3-spouse-clancy.png
    Julianna and her mother. (No father bc honestly the ones being generated through genetics were not good-looking lol)

g3-spouse-cooper.png
    Landon and his parents.

g3-spouse-platt.png
    Richard and his father, step-mother, and step-sister.

g3-spouse-prescott.png
    Pauline and her twin brother, parents, and half-sister.

g3-spouse-sharpe.png
    Nikki and her adoptive parents. (Can I just say, these are probably the two hottest male Sims I've ever made *drools*)
  • Options
    @Meeshelby There was an update for MC Command Center (3.0 I think), have you updated? If yes, you may have to reset your settings. If you've done *that* you may have to send deaderpool a message. The engagement/marriage whims are an EA bug, I've been getting them too (before and after downloading MC Command Center) :p Hopefully they'll fix it in the next patch (:
  • Options
    Thank you @JordanNicoleJJ !!! I've done all of the above, so I'll message deaderpool.
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ I really love Cecils looks, I'm curious how he will look as a teen. But he's a perfect mix!

And you've got to be kidding me :joy: I have had the name Eleanor in my head for Liams future girl (if he and his wife will have one) for weeks now haha. We have the same taste in names, it seems.
  • Options
    So...this happened....is this normal??? Its an NPC family fyi. I'm seeing a LOT of NPC triplets, even a pair of quads, then I saw this!

23339534884_b967330e54_o.jpg
  • Options
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    So...this happened....is this normal??? Its an NPC family fyi. I'm seeing a LOT of NPC triplets, even a pair of quads, then I saw this!

23339534884_b967330e54_o.jpg

Wow! I have never seen this either.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    This challenge is really awesome. I love how everyone's families are so beautiful. I've created my first family. A pacific islander male and a white female. The pacific islander came from off spring of an old sim I had. Glad he fit the profile. Still trying to figure out how I want my game to go, I am hoping to max out on as many skills as possible per sim, which means less children. This is going to be a challenge. lol.
  • Options
    I figured out my problem!!! It was a mis-read setting in the MC mod haha. *smacks self on head*