The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33% off sale INCLUDING BAKERY

For those waiting for that sale to buy the bakery, here it is!
(And it would be my luck that everything goes on sale LITERALLY right after I buy the bakery for the full 1,900. *Sigh*)
Oh wellz.
Enjoy the salez!

>>>Delicously Indulgent Bakery<<<
Go ahead and push it. You know you want to.

Comments

• Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes I'd just literally bought a couple of items when I saw the red sale banner pop up at the side! Very annoying, oh well ... it's a decent enough sale at 33% :D
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow, what is going on? The current DD discounts, the Origin sale, and now a legit non-1% sitewide sale?! :shock:
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,441 Member
    edited April 2014
    YES!!! :mrgreen:

I was going to wait until my Sims break was over but I cannot pass this up. Shopping spree here I come!! Thank you for posting this thread. :D:D
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited April 2014
    Scrapdash wrote:
    Yes I'd just literally bought a couple of items when I saw the red sale banner pop up at the side! Very annoying, oh well ... it's a decent enough sale at 33% :D

I knoooow. So annoying. I clicked the button to buy and then clicked the Store Tab and POOF! Big red banner. That wall for my head is looking purdy good right now.

Wallin wrote:
    Wow, what is going on? The current DD discounts, the Origin sale, and now a legit non-1% sitewide sale?! :shock:

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the sky is falling. Time to go buy me an umbrella.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    YES!!! :mrgreen:

I was going to wait until my Sims break was over but I cannot pass this up. Shopping spree here I come!! Thank you for posting this thread. :D:D

Very welcome. I didn't know how many people stalk the store for those ads, so I figured I'd post for those who don't. 8)
  • Options
    1fallqueen1fallqueen Posts: 529 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a nice surprise! :D I did scoop up the Bakery. I wouldn't have been able to buy it until June without a sale. Of course I am at semester's end, so I won't have time to use it until the second week of May... still thrilled.

Sorry that you had to pay full price purple_roses2110. That stinks.
    :(
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hmm. I just bought Roaring Heights for 50% off. EA might just convince me to wrest a few spare simpoints from my tight little fist to buy the bakery as well.

We'll see. :twisted:
  • Options
    JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the post. I would suggest taking a look at all the Compilation sets. With the 33% off plus CYS, I was able to get two sets for a total of 5sp! :P
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited April 2014
    And when I can't afford to buy anything. :( Lousy vet bill (but glad my cat's alright... relatively...)

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,441 Member
    edited April 2014
    OMG. I purchased 5,000 Simpoints and bought:

Midnight Hollow Gold- finally I can build my own stores! :mrgreen:
    Bohemian Garden- I don't like the CAS items but love everything else :)
    Deliciously Indulgent Bakery- I was waiting for it to be modded but I'll still have fun :)

But, the best part was when I checked my CYS prices with the added 33% sale- and claimed the following bargains:

Romanza Attire- 25 Simpoints!
    The Monarch Suite- free!
    Mid Century Modern Kitchen- free!
    Vineyard Villa Furnishings- free!
    Futureshock Kitchen- free!
    Luxe Loungewear- free!

I'm so happy. :D:D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Go Alex! Go Alex! Go Alex!
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited April 2014
    Downside for gifters... no option to gift. ...huh...?

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    edited April 2014
    janeDoe001 wrote:
    Downside for gifters... no option to gift. ...huh...?

jD001

Yeah, I noticed that. Bummer. : (
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bleh, I'm irritated right now, 4 points short of buying the bakery, @#$% so not happy,

Edit: Got the Bohemian Garden :lol:
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wallin wrote:

Guess Sims 4 is approaching... and I still don't know if I should be excited or not!!! :wink:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am definitely buying the Bakery now. My dilemma is how many simpoints to buy as I don't have enough. With at least one new set coming up I think I should go ahead and get 5000. Okay. I got it. Ya'll convinced me. 5000 it is. Thanks for listening!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    wow... better go check the sets I'm CYS'ing... thank you
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    OnlyCarolineOnlyCaroline Posts: 187
    edited April 2014
    I just picked up five compilations for free! Including the one with the movie theater venue!

Thank you, Gurus!
  • Options
    tyleytyley Posts: 83 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am in so much trouble this weekend. I need to take a breather and make some good decisions before I just start buying everything! (though I'm sure that's the point :lol: )
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    sad thing... we can't gift with discount.... this would have trickered some crazy gifting if we could
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am still rushing through the store with a big grin in my face. So far I got 9! sets free due to cys. And bought 4 sets for 290.

Next will be the bakery and Bohemenian. Good that I purchased 2000 simpoints today, even this was not planed. :D

• Options
    edited April 2014
    I did get a CYS... that was almost there (so got it for free).... going to look at the few items I don't have... and consider... but it really is strays... just happy I got pappers on what I got... so it is easy to check if the store got fail....

there is one set I can complet for 25... but not sure I want that car (the care in transport to the future....) well I do want it.. I want it all but I rater gift ....

yea I would have gone gift crazy to... like I did when they had sales and DD's that could be gifted... on big scales... it was party time in GG then and pixels was flying... so fun
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited April 2014
    omg this discount sale is filling in most of my CYS!! free stuff overload!
  • Options
    heaven1heaven1 Posts: 177 Member
    edited April 2014
    just got 4 sets that have picked up bits and pieces from MMAO :mrgreen:

each piece was 25pts or less :thumbup:

thank you gurus.

"wonders if she can con more points out of hubby"
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I don't get the whole no-gifting thing either. I have a few people I need to throw gifts at, but if I can't gift, I don't worry about buying the extra points. Good for my wallet. Bad for EA's.

And congrats on all the freebies for everyone! :mrgreen: