Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crystal Creations Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 175 Member
    I am in love with that crystal tree, it looks so pretty! ✨
    First I thought I might not be so interested in this stuff pack, but I feel it is growing on me a lot. So it is quite possible I will get this soon by the time it comes out.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Planning new renovation of Magic Realm :love:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    My sims don't really have any enemies but it'll be cool to see what those effects are.

Screenshot-20240221-065225-2.png
  • Options
    This hair is gorgeous. 😍

Screenshot-20240221-104703-2.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: Β»
    I know several people said the CC in this pack looks like leftovers from RoM but I really like them. Right up my alley and I am glad to see more of this particular style.

I love the dress and the hair from the girl in the trailer.
    sims-4-crystal-creations-trailer-screen-73.jpg
    sims-4-crystal-creations-trailer-screen-75-1140x641.jpg

I am also looking forward to the displays. I have a clothing store with my magic shops and can't wait to give it an update with some new decor.
    3e9b1e74d7a435b30a288f097c9a4eccb2190505.pnj

And let's not forget the awesome crystal tree.
    sims-4-crystal-creations-trailer-screen-438.jpg
    How will it work? Can any crystal be grown? Will the tree have different shapes/colours for different crystals?

I wonder if we get an aspiration with this stuff pack. I really hope so but so far none has been mentioned in the blog post.

@Atreya33 Realm of Magic is one of the few packs I actually like the Create A Sim catalog. It's up there for me with Vampires, Journey to Batuu, and Werewolves.

I think they were trying to fill out desire for a occult pack, seeming a new game pack got pushed back due to difficulties with the prior dlc.
  • Options
    Early Access for Crystal Creations is Tuesday, February 27. Embargo lifts on Wednesday, February 28. After the Developer Walkthrough.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I think I'm going to put some of those crafting tables in both Selvadorada and the Magic Realm. Looking forward to revamping some areas to accommodate the new stuff. ☺️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    I think I'm going to put some of those crafting tables in both Selvadorada and the Magic Realm. Looking forward to revamping some areas to accommodate the new stuff. ☺️

Oh, you mean the hood behind the Glimmerbrook portal? I did not know we can adjust anything there. How do you do that?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member

Oh, you mean the hood behind the Glimmerbrook portal? I did not know we can adjust anything there. How do you do that?

for the lot in magic realm
    testingcheats on
    bb.enablefreebuild

I think sales tables can also be carried in inventory and placed anywhere off lot though including magic realm :)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member

for the lot in magic realm
    testingcheats on
    bb.enablefreebuild

I think sales tables can also be carried in inventory and placed anywhere off lot though including magic realm :)

Thanks! A jewelry crafting table there would make great sense :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    This hair is gorgeous. 😍

Screenshot-20240221-104703-2.png

Im not sure why, but she reminds me of Esmeralda!
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Finally we can use the crystals etc that our sims find besides send them off in the mail
    So many possibilities with this pack
    Fingers cross just a few bugs better yet no bugs at all but then won't be a sims pack without them
    if recall correctly even the TS and TS2 had bugs and if you had all or over half of the packs from TS3 you had problems with the game
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I kind of like that this Stuff Pack is a quality of life update for an old Sims 4 base game feature but with much more gameplay and new things added. I wouldn't be mad if this became a thing they did more often with Stuff Packs. :blush:
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 22
    I kind of like that this Stuff Pack is a quality of life update for an old Sims 4 base game feature but with much more gameplay and new things added. I wouldn't be mad if this became a thing they did more often with Stuff Packs. :blush:
    All i can say is :

The Sims 4 : Magical Plantsim Stuff when?
    that would be perfect to add some plantsim cas stuff and plant furniture
    and couple plantsim gameplay things we are missing making it like actual lifestate *sighs*

and yes there is new harvestables : plantbabies
    you are welcome πŸ’š
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so love the pretty Crystal Tree, Jewelry, Jewelry Maker, Hairstyles, Clothing & Decor.
    Oh & speaking of the Crystal Tree, has any simmer thought of the Crystal Tree Entity from Star Trek Next Generation Shows. :* I myself can't seem to get it out of my head & was thinking that my Voyager household so needs the Crystal Tree. :p;)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Thanks for the information. I do in fact use the crystals in the celestial crown thing solely for my aliens, therefore selling many of the crystals in their shop which I forgot since I haven't played sims in months.....I got into minecraft and that Disney's Dreamlight Valley business. So now I'm back to playing sims. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Changed the title to Positive Thoughts Thread: Crystal Creations. There were too many threads starting with Crystal Creations and I was getting confused. πŸ˜„
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Changed the title to Positive Thoughts Thread: Crystal Creations. There were too many threads starting with Crystal Creations and I was getting confused. πŸ˜„

Haha, thank you :smiley: When I woke up and had a look here , clicked latest discussions and almost everything was "Crystal Creations.........." :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I so love the pretty Crystal Tree, Jewelry, Jewelry Maker, Hairstyles, Clothing & Decor.
    Oh & speaking of the Crystal Tree, has any simmer thought of the Crystal Tree Entity from Star Trek Next Generation Shows. :* I myself can't seem to get it out of my head & was thinking that my Voyager household so needs the Crystal Tree. :p;)

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that lmao. Haven't watched Next Gen in forever, though I was working through the first one. Watched up to Voyager growing up, including all the movies - my Dad was a major Trekkie. Got him an autograph from Jonathan Frakes when I was a senior in high school, as he had come into the restaurant I was working at with his family. Those eyes gave him away lol.

Looking forward to this pack though, my sims always need more to do. Especially things that keep them busy while I do other things with other members of the family. Which is why I love rabbit hole jobs lol.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited February 22
    I love that bookcase! I wish sims could go up the ladder though :D The furniture in the pack all looks amazing but I usually think that about BB in every pack lol. I won't mention the clothing, since this is a positive thread ;)

Now I need to decide which of my many sims is going to start collecting crystals...

Edit: I just realised my archaeology couple would be perfect for this. It will give them something to do whilst they are not jungle exploring - making jewellery to go with all their treasures found. They can have an Aladdin's cave basement.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Oh my gosh, @WildIrishBanshee you too? My late Father was also a Trekkie going back to the 1966 Original Star Trek. I first got hooked when Jonathan Frakes from STNG grew his beard, I so had a major crush on him when I was a teenager. Oh & speaking of Star Trek in Sims 4, please check out my Voyager household & home that I saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS.
    I so wish I didn't have to wait a week to bringing the Crystal Entity to my Voyager lot. Opps I mean Crystal Tree. Lol :D;)
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    I love that bookcase! I wish sims could go up the ladder though :D The furniture in the pack all looks amazing but I usually think that about BB in every pack lol. I won't mention the clothing, since this is a positive thread ;)

Now I need to decide which of my many sims is going to start collecting crystals...

Edit: I just realised my archaeology couple would be perfect for this. It will give them something to do whilst they are not jungle exploring - making jewellery to go with all their treasures found. They can have an Aladdin's cave basement.

the bookshelf with the ladder is my favorite. I have a bunch of cc ladders I used for tall libraries and tall shelves. Hoping they give us one for the high kitchen cabinets soon🀞🏼
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member

the bookshelf with the ladder is my favorite. I have a bunch of cc ladders I used for tall libraries and tall shelves. Hoping they give us one for the high kitchen cabinets soon🀞🏼

Let's hope the bookcase also comes in a few wood tones, not just a coloured version.
  • Options
    edited February 23