Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Guy for Jessica?

Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,144 Member
Coming up in a future storyline and update which involves my sim self's daughter Jessica, i am introducing a family for her. I have picked out two potential partners. They are in the picture below:

9jFRKXx.png

To the left of Jessica is Kason Floyd, he is Doctor and fellow colleague of Dallas McGhee and is a homeless sim in the Oasis Springs area. To the right of Jessica is Arrowhead McMurtry. He is also a homeless sim in the Chestnut Ridge area and is a Sales Associate and has an awesome NPC name!

I'm leaning more towards, Kason Floyd for Jessica but out of the two who you hook her up with?

Which Guy for Jessica? 20 votes

Kason Floyd
40%
Strangerthanhaneulsimgirl1010joleacoEA_CathAaleynPerti23DuckyQueen 8 votes
Aarowhead McMurtry
60%
crocobauraNh6650kokoro80IObellegreydonnMizzila1297jazzyrocksoul88EnkiSchmidtLenny_OggAmapola76Admiral8QHavenRose 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Aarowhead McMurtry

Jessica seems more interested in Kason - but:
    He looks away. Maybe his thoughts already circle around someone else? ö.ö
    Eventually she will get over him and Aarowhead will show her how much he adores her <3
    The way he looks at her with so much affection -awww
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,284 Member
    edited October 2023
    Kason Floyd
    Kason is afraid to look at Jessica because he doesn't want her to see how heartbroken he'd be if she doesn't choose him. Arrowhead is standing there with a smirk on his face as if to say, "Come on, you know you're gonna pick me "
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,068 Member
    Kason looks distracted and unhappy, and Arrowhead's eyes are rolled back in his head while he smiles strangely. Is he high? Is he undead?
    Since you only gave us one picture to judge their suitability, I suggest Jessica might want to keep looking o:)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Kason looks distracted and unhappy, and Arrowhead's eyes are rolled back in his head while he smiles strangely. Is he high? Is he undead?
    Since you only gave us one picture to judge their suitability, I suggest Jessica might want to keep looking o:)

I had to get them all round to the active sims house and this was the only time all three of them were all together. By the time i took this photo, Arrowhead had walked out of shot and plonked his bottom in front of the computer!

1gus31U.png
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Kason Floyd
    By the time i took this photo, Arrowhead had walked out of shot and plonked his bottom in front of the computer!

That tells you everything. Arrowhead's not really interested. 😄
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,528 Member
    Aarowhead McMurtry
    Kasson looks like he would be her grandfather. Based on looks alone I think she matches better with Arrowhead, they both look about the same age and have similar youthful style clothing.
  • Options
    By the time i took this photo, Arrowhead had walked out of shot and plonked his bottom in front of the computer!

That tells you everything. Arrowhead's not really interested. 😄

The only other shot i got was all three of them leaving Dallas McGee's house together:
    yH27uOw.png
  • Options
    Kason Floyd
    @crocobaura now that you mention it he does look a little long in the tooth. 😄
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    edited October 2023
    Aarowhead McMurtry
    Sims ALWAYS go to the computer. :#;)
    That should not be an issue.

I like both guys for her. An interesting question. Funny both men are there at the same time. A bit awkward I would think? :D

Kason looks sophisticated, but maybe too much for Jessica. However he would probably be a secure partner in the long run and give her stability.

Aarowhead looks like he hasn't quite 'grown up'. But, he is likely to be fun in the short term. Maybe together him and Jessica will become 'soulmates'.

The personality of all three characters is not mentioned. That would be more helpful. Anyways, I suggest Jessica goes on a date with both of them with the "Love" "Soulmate" aspiration active.

It depends on what she wants.

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 578 Member
    I need more intel. What are there personalities? Likes and dislikes? Aspirations? The guys and Jessica, I mean.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I like both guys for her. An interesting question. Funny both men are there at the same time. A bit awkward I would think? :D

I summed all three of them to the active sims lot via MCCC i wanted to see how they looked together side by side or at least try and get a group photo.