Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do You Play Vampires?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    @Kerrigan I didn't know we could make plasma packs, how is that done?

You read the Vampire lore books and gain a lot more skills related to vampirism. I think it's level 4 Vampire Lore. Then if you have a fish or a frog in your inventory you click on it and choose "create plasma pack" - it's a better quality plasma pack than the ones you buy so it fills more thirst.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    I get walk in the sun perk or whatever it's called, haven't played with them in a while. But I like it so my Sim doesn't burn to death. I've had a couple of my vamps due from sun exposure when having a group outing while playing a different household.

Hmm...

When I do begin playing vamps, I do believe the first thing he or she will do is have one of their familiars become a spellcaster. So they can resurrected in case they do die of sun exposure. My vamp will be dependent on his or her familiars because of weakness to the sun.

Vlad seems to be doing well in my game though.
    Does he have plot armor or something? Or is he a day walker?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    PixieSprinklesPixieSprinkles Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm hoping to dl a vampires vs werewolves house I saw on YouTube and play a vampire that way!
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    @Kerrigan I didn't know we could make plasma packs, how is that done?

You read the Vampire lore books and gain a lot more skills related to vampirism. I think it's level 4 Vampire Lore. Then if you have a fish or a frog in your inventory you click on it and choose "create plasma pack" - it's a better quality plasma pack than the ones you buy so it fills more thirst.

Oh that's nice, I hadn't realised those plasma packs are more filling! Vampires can also extract plasma packs from cats and dogs if they use the surgery machine, but it's more work for the same plasma packs as with forgs and fishes (or at least it seemed like that when I tried it). Still it may be a nice option for some vampires.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Kerrigan thanks for the info, sweetie.
    @haisin that is also useful to know, thanks...

*considers turning my vampires into vets...* mwahaha, your kitties and puppies will not be safe!