Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Family Pact: A new home by xocaptiveox

xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
Hello all! I have a new home up for download. It is an unfurnished 8 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home. Built on a 40x40 lot on 299 Skyborough.
tumblr_mfftl50NR51qk5tt9o2_1280.jpg
The Family Pact is an unfurnished 8 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom home built on a 40x40 lot (299 Skyborough). Starting at an incredible §77,427, this home features stain glassed windowns, a large front porch, 2 fireplaces, a large attic and a beautiful fenced in backyard. Kitchen and 2.5 bathrooms are furnished.
tumblr_mfftl50NR51qk5tt9o3_r1_1280.jpg

Layout:
tumblr_mfftl50NR51qk5tt9o5_1280.png

Requires:
tumblr_mdz8y8wpSv1qicx44.pngtumblr_mdz8ygQnCB1qicx44.pngtumblr_mdz8z2VAbV1qicx44.pngtumblr_mdz8zoNcnP1qicx44.pngtumblr_mdz8zr6Yi51qicx44.pngtumblr_mdz8yyyUa91qicx44.png

Download at <a href="http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6768380">my studio</a>.

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    Nice home. I like the pic with the snow on the roof and the holiday lights. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Nice home. I like the pic with the snow on the roof and the holiday lights. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Yanti! I love how homes look in the winter. With all the snow, lights, and icicles :D:D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    This will be beautiful in any neighborhood, and downloaders can ave fun moving I M

Rec'd!

Taryn
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited December 2012
    Very nice house :) I like the large front porch that Sims can sit out on and have a read or watch what is going on outside. It looks very pretty in Winter, and i can also see it being a very nice home to live in during all the seasons. People will enjoy furnishing it to their own Sims tastes. Great :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    This will be beautiful in any neighborhood, and downloaders can ave fun moving I M

Rec'd!

Taryn
    Why thank you :) I wanted it to be a very homey looking house, so I am glad you think so!
    rosemow wrote:
    Very nice house :) I like the large front porch that Sims can sit out on and have a read or watch what is going on outside. It looks very pretty in Winter, and i can also see it being a very nice home to live in during all the seasons. People will enjoy furnishing it to their own Sims tastes. Great :)
    I have tested the house out in every season but Spring. It is a nice house for a big family during all the holidays. Thank you!