Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only 4 more years...: A Sims High school RPG [UNLIMITED PEOPLE!!!!!]

Comments

• Options
    YangYin256YangYin256 Posts: 150
    edited December 2012
    Emmanuel: It's time for language class, and I haven't finished my short story about being a cockroach. I walk to class, sit in the back, and work on my paper before class starts.

Jakob: I cannot stop thinking about Mireia. She was in my dreams all night, and I'm still thinking about her this morning. I'm waiting for class to start, and Mireia is going to come through the door at any moment and sit next to me.

Mireia: I'm looking over my paper about a white cat, smiling as I think about Max. He is so cute. I sit down next to Jakob. We say hi to each other, and I see the way he is looking at me. Okay, he definitely likes me. Why? I'm not pretty, and I'm not interesting.
  • Options
    purplefythispurplefythis Posts: 1,154
    edited December 2012
    I am roused by the other girls getting ready. I guess my back is starting to get used to the horrible bed, as my back doesn't feel as bad as yesterday. I get up and stretch my arms out, throwing on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt a few sizes too big. My comfy day outfit. I put a head band in my hair and brush it out, not exactly in the mood for beauty. I head out to the cafe, my stomach grumbling loudly.
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited December 2012
    -Jason
    I feel myself catch back on reality, realizing Im still mad at that Nathan kid, for no reason. Oh I mean, yes, for a reason! He was gonna destroy Ella! He is dangerously nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    -Jennifer
    At the back of campus I find a small shop I hadnt seen before. It is jam-packed, I walk inside before realizing it some kids partying. There is about 50 people crammed in here, and something tells me by the way when I walk in they all run, and turn off the music, that they arent supposed to be in here.
  • Options
    LAVALSKULLLAVALSKULL Posts: 2,366 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Henry V.

I head over to the cafeteria and get some oatmeal and sit down at an empty table. I look at eat wondering if it tastes good. I take a bite. It's not too bad.
  • Options
    RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    edited December 2012
    (HAI! Im here)
    (Rey)
    I got out of bed, than brushed my hair. I put on my outfit for the day and wandered to the cafe. (Anyone wanna Rp with her?(You'll have to approach her since shes a tad antisocial :/))
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    -Jason
    I almost walk out of my dorm room in my boxers, so I make sure to quickly change. I head down to the cafeteria. I wonder where all my friends eat...? I never see them, ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Ryka wrote:
    (HAI! Im here)
    (Rey)
    I got out of bed, than brushed my hair. I put on my outfit for the day and wandered to the cafe. (Anyone wanna Rp with her?(You'll have to approach her since shes a tad antisocial :/))
    [HI :D Well, neither of my characters are in the cafe, but I want to RP with her at somepoint.]
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I see Jason entering an alternative cafeteria, and I try to avoid him, but I end up walking right by him.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    -Jason
    I notice Ella walk right by me and I instantly turn around to see where she is going. When I get my food, I try to decide if I should sit with her and get the awkwardness over with, or sit with all those pretty... annoying girls.
  • Options
    Inspiration_xInspiration_x Posts: 4,694 New Member
    edited December 2012
    (Can you reserve me a spot please?)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    (Can you reserve me a spot please?)
    [Yeah! The spots are unlimited anyways ;)]
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I keep walking, and don't turn back. I get to the cafe and get the same thing I did yesterday, sitting by myself in the corner. Today didn't feel like a good day.
  • Options
    RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ryka wrote:
    (HAI! Im here)
    (Rey)
    [HI :D Well, neither of my characters are in the cafe, but I want to RP with her at somepoint.]
    (Okay :D)
  • Options
    PDATPDAT Posts: 4,166
    edited December 2012
    [Should Nathan go make it AWKWARD]
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    [Its pretty fun to make Jason irratated at Nathan, thinking he is flirting with Ella xD So yup.]
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    [:)]
    I guess I was ready. I double checked myself to make sure. I have heard about a cafeteria instead of the cafe. I guess I should go try it out, I think its closer anyways. I walk through the halls and finally make it there. It kinda looks like the cafe. I spot Ella in the corner curious why she's all alone. I walk over to her while smiling. "Hey, you okay?" I ask as I sit down.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I keep walking, and don't turn back. I get to the cafe and get the same thing I did yesterday, sitting by myself in the corner. Today didn't feel like a good day.
    I see her walk away. I see those girls looking at me, and pushing some other guy out of his chair to make room. Pfft. No. I walk towards where Ella is going and pretend to not be following her.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    When I walk to her Im about to apolagize to Ella when I see that freakin kid sit there.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    Im not jealous...
    I grab a soup from the people there, and I take a seat right beside them as if all the awkwardness was gone.
    "Sup."
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    [Hey PDAT, they're actually in the cafe, not the cafeteria :)]

Nathan sits across the table from me and I smile, "Hi," I say politely. I see Jason coming in the door and staring at Nathan, "You never answered my question about Jennifer yesterday," I point out, turning back to Nathan. Jason comes and sits down at our table and I struggle with not glaring at him. I focus my attention on Nathan, trying to forget about Jason.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    "Hey..your Jennifers brother right?" I ask.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    PDAT wrote:
    "Hey..your Jennifers brother right?" I ask.
    "Yes I am. Why, you like her too?" I say rudely, eating a bit of my soup.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    [:oops: sorry. stupid internet!!!]
    I waited a couple if seconds before answering. "Uh no. I don't like Jennifer like that"
  • Options
    LAVALSKULLLAVALSKULL Posts: 2,366 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Henry V.

I finish the oatmeal and take out my story and put the finishing touches on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    PDAT wrote:
    [:oops: sorry. And cobby did you mean jason sits next to ella and nathan]
    [Yeah]