The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So far would you get this game? Rate 1-10

Comments

• Options
    marie25marie25 Posts: 488 New Member
    edited August 2009
    10 for me.
  • Options
    WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    9- My first Sim expansion pack ever, and it looks incredible. Mummies, curses, fighting over treasure, and deadly traps is just the adventure we need.
  • Options
    Aotearoa13Aotearoa13 Posts: 309 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've gone from 1 to about 8. Why? That market scene looks great to me - out of the suburbs for once! It's crowded, lively, and already shows a few interesting things I can use back in the Valley. Nectar bars!
  • Options
    derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited August 2009
    As it's something totally different for the Sims, I'm going to rate this first expansion a pre-9. I will probably give it a higher rating once I can get my hands on it in November and play it for real.

:)
  • Options
    tarubi15tarubi15 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I give 10 because I get all the EP no metter if it´s great or not. Sometimes it comes cool objects, hairstyles, objects decor.

But I give 6 for the information about this EP that is all about Egypt :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I wanna know more about France that is the place i'm looking foward the most. :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SalMaickiSalMaicki Posts: 194 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'll give it a 8. I'm definitely buying it, but I want to see alot more of China & France. I'd also like to see what you can do if you don't want to go on an adventure, but rather a vacation. It disappoints me that there aren't going to be hotels, because I was looking forward to taking a romantic honeymoon to France, and a tent isn't very romantic :cry: .
    I'd also like to see camels in the EP, but I doubt that will happen.
    Bonus points for scoring a Nelly Furtado song! :D
  • Options
    SUPERGUY557SUPERGUY557 Posts: 179 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    LisaNomiLuLisaNomiLu Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    PatWPatW Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I will buy it even though I give it 6 or 7. I like the idea of traveling. Maybe I could have an Indiana Jones character. If it is a bunch a mini games I will be disappointed.
  • Options
    Claire17Claire17 Posts: 655 Member
    edited August 2009
    4 at the moment (it was 1 until I found out that sims can go on vacation or and adventure).

If hotels are included in this EP too it will go to an 8on the scale for me, and if there is loads of new content as well (if you look carefully at the town in the trailer, a lot of it is already in the base game - just recoloured to fit the egypt theme!) then I'll make it a 10.

EDIT it's about a 6 if we really have scooters in this EP
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BeccareeBeccaree Posts: 436 Member
    edited August 2009
    10! I think it sounds fun, but I would get it solely for the basement tool. I have always wanted basements, but I can't build them no matter which tutorial I use. :lol:
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    MooMonkeyMooMonkey Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Just with the new basement tool and all the puzzles and traps you can incorporate in your building I'd have to giv it a 20! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited August 2009
    :? From what I can see so far i wood give this a neutral score of 5 until I see more, but sadly I will buy it anyways :shock: I am kind of looking forward to France but if I don't see more build and create options, I see this EP being a total flop :roll: but we shall see come November 8)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    scharry03scharry03 Posts: 146 Member
    edited August 2009
    I have changed to 10.
    After reading the info on gamespot it sounds amazing! Exciting traps, martial art fights against MUMMIES! Mummy GHOSTS!!! I cant wait!!!
    And i know for sure there will be new hair. One of the pictures on the gamespot game info a lady has a different hair style, which means their is bound to be more!

I CANT WAIT! :twisted:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Bump
  • Options
    Renyc7Renyc7 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited August 2009
    I rate it a 1 out 10 because I am hard to impress. I want more screens, videos, previews on it and to play the actual game before I rate it 10.
  • Options
    Birkettboy55Birkettboy55 Posts: 363 New Member
    edited August 2009
    scharry03 wrote:
    With all the information you have so far, rate 1-10 whether you'd get this game. 1 if its like "No way, havent even considered possibly getting it," And 10 if its like "For sure!!"
    Also say one thing you're most looking forward to and one thing you're least looking forward to.

π!!!

Nahh!

8-9, Im deffo going to get it, just I want more info ;)

BBoy
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SalMaicki wrote:
    I'd also like to see what you can do if you don't want to go on an adventure, but rather a vacation. It disappoints me that there aren't going to be hotels, because I was looking forward to taking a romantic honeymoon to France, and a tent isn't very romantic :cry: .

They said in a preview that you can go on honeymoons, and if you have high visa points you can also stay in a hotel. :)
  • Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited August 2009
    I wasn't interested in the game before I read the IGN interview( the first one); but now I'm going to get it as soon as I can. It sounds interesting ,so I guess I'll say 10.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

edited August 2009
    I would give it...a...8. Mainly because I don't know everything about the game. When we have more info, then I'll be happy to grade it. :)
  • Options
    dellapiazzadellapiazza Posts: 62 New Member
    edited August 2009
    7, the ign interview sold me on it
  • Options
    OMFGItsVicoOMFGItsVico Posts: 478 New Member
    edited August 2009
    10. I'm getting it for sure.
  • Options
    jenell44jenell44 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hmm...from what I've read about the ep so far, I would say about 4 1/2.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    MooMonkey wrote:
    Just with the new basement tool and all the puzzles and traps you can incorporate in your building I'd have to giv it a 20! :mrgreen:
    You can make traps in your own buildings too???