Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who here plays Sims 2!

Or who here thinks the graphics are too bad to enjoy the Game just wondering....

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    winkeljohn78winkeljohn78 Posts: 87 Member
    edited December 2012
    I was wondering the same thing. I no longer have my Sims 2 games, but was thinking about getting them and playing it again.
  • Options
    cheerfulangel2cheerfulangel2 Posts: 2,037
    edited December 2012
    I have never played sims 2 only sims life stories. But I think about buying them for packs we haven't gotten or for like nightlife.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited December 2012
    I sometimes play Sims 2. I miss the whacky randomness at times.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited December 2012
    I haven't play The Sims 2 since this past summer, but I might fire up the game maybe later on this month or during winter. I'm not sure since focusing more on The Sims 3.
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited December 2012
    I heard so much about it that I got curious and wanted to play. Unfortunately I didn't find the game anymore, at least not in the places I looked for in Canada.
  • Options
    lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    edited December 2012
    i've been playing the sims since the original came out! the sims 2 graphics weren't too bad, but the original i won't play ever again.
  • Options
    MyyybestfriendMyyybestfriend Posts: 1,404 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I wish I still had my Sims 2 disks. :( Sims 2 had a lot more features than TS3, just little features.

Believe it or not I still have the first sims and all of the expansions and I still do play The Sims 1.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I sometimes play Sims 2. I miss the whacky randomness at times.

That's what most people loved!
  • Options
    SimmerGirl20SimmerGirl20 Posts: 532 Member
    edited December 2012
    I used to loooooooove Sims 2. Played it every day since Nightlife. Then Sims 3 came and I can't look back. I tried. Hate the terrible graphics, the lack of Create-a-Style, no open neighborhood...it's a terrible step down from Sims 3.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I haven't play The Sims 2 since this past summer, but I might fire up the game maybe later on this month or during winter. I'm not sure since focusing more on The Sims 3.

Ya right now a lot is going on with the sims 3 :) good to know you still play I thought people really wouldn't.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    ELIROC wrote:
    I heard so much about it that I got curious and wanted to play. Unfortunately I didn't find the game anymore, at least not in the places I looked for in Canada.
    Oh that sucks!! Maybe you old order it from America?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    lizmac21 wrote:
    i've been playing the sims since the original came out! the sims 2 graphics weren't too bad, but the original i won't play ever again.

Ya the original phew it would take alot of patience especially considering the outdated features like no aging I don't think
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I wish I still had my Sims 2 disks. :( Sims 2 had a lot more features than TS3, just little features.

Believe it or not I still have the first sims and all of the expansions and I still do play The Sims 1.

HOW!?!? I can't even look at pictures of the sims 1 without wanting to squirm. The older sims did have more features little stuff make all the difference :)
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited December 2012
    lol I remember a time on these forums when the mere mention of the Sims 2 was likely to incite a massive flame war. it's good to see things have changed. :)
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I used to loooooooove Sims 2. Played it every day since Nightlife. Then Sims 3 came and I can't look back. I tried. Hate the terrible graphics, the lack of Create-a-Style, no open neighborhood...it's a terrible step down from Sims 3.
    That's what I thought!! I just wish I could ave sims 2 with the sims 3 graphics and open world *sigh* sims 3 is still a good game! :D
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited December 2012
    I did for a long time and now sadly it won't even play/open on my laptop :cry:
  • Options
    Hotty5009Hotty5009 Posts: 3,895 Member
    edited December 2012
    I liked Sims 2 University/Seasons/Night Life, so if they could add Sims 2 University in Sims 3 now, I'll be good !

I do miss seeing what my Sim did though in Sims 2, I don't miss the loading screens however. :P
  • Options
    Leaborb192Leaborb192 Posts: 175 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Or who here thinks the graphics are too bad to enjoy the Game just wondering....

Thanks!

I do! I do! I play "The Sims 2" for a couple of reasons: I like the animations on the sims better in this game. Also, I wanted to play university a las "The Sims 2." However, when EA *finally* announces "The Sims 3 University Life," even though we already know it's the next EP, I'll put that game away and buy this version. I'm excited to see what they do with the game. :D
  • Options
    Hotty5009Hotty5009 Posts: 3,895 Member
    edited December 2012
    Leaborb192 wrote:

Thanks!

I do! I do! I play "The Sims 2" for a couple of reasons: I like the animations on the sims better in this game. Also, I wanted to play university a las "The Sims 2." However, when EA *finally* announces "The Sims 3 University Life," even though we already know it's the next EP, I'll put that game away and buy this version. I'm excited to see what they do with the game. :D

Omg! Are they really coming out with Sims 3 University!?!?! !
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi :)

I still play. :mrgreen:

I've got a list of everything I can think of that I've not done in TS2 so I can finish it. :lol:

My Sim is going to marry Mr. Big. :D

1stWoohooSunWk1_zpsfd75e281.png"width=650"
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    buckosnort wrote:

Awwww :(
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hotty5009 wrote:
    I liked Sims 2 University/Seasons/Night Life, so if they could add Sims 2 University in Sims 3 now, I'll be good !

I do miss seeing what my Sim did though in Sims 2, I don't miss the loading screens however. :P

Oh yes! I would hate leaving the lot because of loading screens but if you look past that its a good game! I wanna okay it for night life and university and Bon voyage as I have not had this experience for any sims 2 games.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Leaborb192 wrote:

Thanks!

Me neither I always wanted university and never got to play! Now I will (come on EA this is like almost all I have to look forward to right now) it's gonna be ah- mazing I just know it!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hotty5009 wrote:
    Leaborb192 wrote:

Thanks!

Omg! Are they really coming out with Sims 3 University!?!?! !

Ya it's almost official! Go to the ideas and feedback section of the forum and you will see everyone is placing bets and we finally have proof
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited December 2012
    buckosnort wrote:

Awwww :(

I know...I really miss it :-(