Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pleasantview, Riverblossom Hills, Strangetown, and Veronaville .....

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello everyone.

I'm sorry there's no pics up. I really wanted to upload some. But- I didn't get as much done as I wanted.

So far in "Spooky Town" I have the Supernatural Hangout, Elixer Shop, and a garden/🐸🐸🐸🐸 hot spot placed.

I would take a pic of everything, but I want more to show off.

Hopefully I'll some work done during the week- hopefully professors know that students aren't going to do homework near halloween :wink:

Next weekend without a doubt I'll have photos up.

• Options
    chococat9chococat9 Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hi. I still have those sims in my studio if you want to use those. Of course, you don't have to, but if you wanted they are there.
    fbb466ed-3c80-4341-94a8-f6b7439fcbce_zps74fe4b3c.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    chococat9 wrote:
    Hi. I still have those sims in my studio if you want to use those. Of course, you don't have to, but if you wanted they are there.

Thanks! I've actually done some testing and they wouldn't install, which is the only reason I said I would build them. Its a shame, too :cry: I guess it some store content of some sort, knowing you didn't use CC.

Ok, so my project is on hold....
    I did something stupid and updated my game... :lol:
    So in the mean time, I'll be building houses and such to go into spooky town and such.

I may have pictures a little earlier, but I'm also working on a guide. Yay me :roll:
  • Options
    LoveLife0v0LoveLife0v0 Posts: 1,210
    edited November 2012
    I'm glad you have decided to start on the world again! It would be sad to see so much work wasted. Any new updates yet?(:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    LoveLife0v0, I remember you! :lol:

I do have a small update. While I had a little break from CAW(that new update bugged with it) I tested blueprints for awhile. On the side of this, I'm running a short Blueprint Mode Showcase for people to win a free copy of Seasons or the decades pack(not about to type all those numbers..). You guys whould check it out my clicking the link in my siggy below.

Anyways- I am almost done with Spooky town and have a plan for Sun town and then onto Snow Town. I do although have to leave out the festival lot for spooky town until I get seasons. :mrgreen:

Some people are asking me why I'm making seperate festival lots only. I'm not. Sure, I'm making them specific for each 'min-town', but there will be a main lot in downtown. I just want myself, and others, to enjoy fesitvals through out any seasons. If you are stickly against it, just simply bulldoz the lots.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I'll have pictures up this weekend. Reason I'm holding off on pics is because I like big updates to upload, not small ones :P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hello everyone!

I've come up with a release date!

It should be out Christmas 2012!

Since I have lots of ideas that deal with seasons, I'm waiting. In the meanwhile I'll be putting together the other neighborhoods.

By the way, instead of mountains on the edge of Pleasantview, I've shaped up a long, flat plateau. I don't think I like it, so it will most likely be changed or chucked.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hello everyone.

I have some big news. It may be good to some, or even bad to others.

I'm ditching Spooky Town, Sun Town, and Snow Town. To me, they seemed like good ideas, to show that aspect more than ever for a seperate season.

Thats why I'm just going to make one big downtown. Better than Union Island's Downtown. (I rushed. Its embarrassing.).

I'll have homes from SV, Appalossa Plains, Bridgeport-well aparts.-, and any other EP world you can think of. Not ALL the homes, but a touch from each. This will be the designated suburban area for those people who don't want to mess with the other neighbrohoods- that would be ME. :lol:

I hope you guys understand. I couldn't help it after seeing some worlds and their homes blanketed in snow.

Production will start up this Thanksgiving 'Break'. (I get basically the whole week off!)

I will have pictures within two weeks.

Thank you. I love the simming community. Yay us! :wink:

-TRatchet :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PixieStixPixieStix Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yay! glad your still working on this :) Your new idea sounds great it will be perfect with Seasons! I can't wait to see the pictures :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
    YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    PixieStix wrote:
    Yay! glad your still working on this :) Your new idea sounds great it will be perfect with Seasons! I can't wait to see the pictures :mrgreen:

Thanks! I demolished the tiny towns and made everything ready for sculpting and road laying, which hopefully I can get done tomorrow. :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Quick Update:

Pleasantview is done! Well- for the most part. I may want to go back and add even more details. Anyways, I gave Pleasantview a real.. pleasant view! It has prestigous beaches, nice roads, lush grass, and all the good stuff. I still need to add trees, but I save that for last.

Veronanville is under way! I'm currently sketching a road plan and deciding how it will connect with which parts. I may have a few pics of PV this weekend instead of next weekend.

-TRatchet :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Woohoo! I'll just bookmark this thread and check back on the updates I can't wait to look forward to this once I get back home!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Salanti wrote:
    Woohoo! I'll just bookmark this thread and check back on the updates I can't wait to look forward to this once I get back home!

Yay! :lol:

CAW is acting up. :roll: So now I'm rethinking some neighborhood blending and what to include.

But, I have a little surprise going. Since I can't use CAW all that much, I started a world debut video. Since I only has PV done, it'll feature one household from that area.

Who can guess it right? 8)

If someone guesses it right, thats all the clues I'm giving you all! :XD:
  • Options
    Theis118Theis118 Posts: 64
    edited November 2012
    The Goths?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Theis118 wrote:
    The Goths?

No... :twisted:

I thought about doing the goths, which I will, but that will be later. I plan on doing some sad love song for them, ya know, for how Bella vanished 8)

That may be all, since I want to spend more time in CAW then making debut videos- that is if CAW is ever fixed!

Small Update: I'm rebuilding Strangetown houses. I wasn't able to retrieve them :cry: Good thing there aren't that much. Road layouts for Veronaville will be coming once I can use CAW.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    As promised, some photos are up. Only a couple, but CAW is becoming a pain...
  • Options
    LoveLife0v0LoveLife0v0 Posts: 1,210
    edited February 2013
    Hi again!(: I was downloading some worlds from the exchange and remembered this one. Are you still planning to upload it?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hi again!(: I was downloading some worlds from the exchange and remembered this one. Are you still planning to upload it?

I gave this second one a shot right before patch 1.42, and after going through what I did with CAW(It fried my laptop, which had this world on it), I was pretty fed up.

I do, however, have a layout coming along that I have no idea what to do with. And if it fits, I guess I'll be doing for a third time. The world layout that I'm working on isn't big enough for the capacity to hold all of them.

I will definitely keep this in mind, though. :mrgreen: