Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katy Perry Sweet Treats

Does anyone know if Katy Perry Sweet Treat will work in the game without Katy Perry Showtime, I have regular Showtime just not the Katy Perry Version

Comments

• Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't waste your money downloading that crap pack. Its a hideous useless excuse for a stuff pack.
  • Options
    stjean43302stjean43302 Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Im sure I wont like it , but its for my daughter and she would love it
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't waste your money downloading that crap pack. Its a hideous useless excuse for a stuff pack.

:lol: Harsh!
    I'm an adult and I absolutly love the Sweet Treats stuff pack. :oops: I've always loved Willy Wonka. I've always wanted a candy store like in the beginning of the movie. I can make that now. :lol: It's not for everyone though. I guess I'm a bit childish. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78gt7pfjlCU :lol:
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited November 2012
    The Stuff Pack? I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on its own with The Sims 3 base game.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    sims3elbsims3elb Posts: 925 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Yep, you don't need the Katy Perry Showtime Collector's Edition for KPST to work. You don't need anything but The Sims 3 Base Game for EPs and SPs to work.

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited November 2012
    Does anyone know if Katy Perry Sweet Treat will work in the game without Katy Perry Showtime, I have regular Showtime just not the Katy Perry Version

Yes.
    KPST is a separete stuff pack. It has nothing to do with Showtime. :wink:
  • Options
    jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited November 2012

:lol: Harsh!
    I'm an adult and I absolutly love the Sweet Treats stuff pack. :oops: I've always loved Willy Wonka. I've always wanted a candy store like in the beginning of the movie. I can make that now. :lol: It's not for everyone though. I guess I'm a bit childish. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78gt7pfjlCU :lol:

Agreed! I'm in my 20's and this is the best SP in the world. I have my own money, and bought the SP myself. I think it's fun! :lol:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have not bought this sp yet, but Im looking fwd to it. I'll buy it before diesel unless there's a great deal on both :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie