The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katy Perry Sweet Treats

Does anyone know if Katy Perry Sweet Treat will work in the game without Katy Perry Showtime, I have regular Showtime just not the Katy Perry Version

Comments

• Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't waste your money downloading that crap pack. Its a hideous useless excuse for a stuff pack.
  • Options
    stjean43302stjean43302 Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Im sure I wont like it , but its for my daughter and she would love it
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't waste your money downloading that crap pack. Its a hideous useless excuse for a stuff pack.

:lol: Harsh!
    I'm an adult and I absolutly love the Sweet Treats stuff pack. :oops: I've always loved Willy Wonka. I've always wanted a candy store like in the beginning of the movie. I can make that now. :lol: It's not for everyone though. I guess I'm a bit childish. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78gt7pfjlCU :lol:
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited November 2012
    The Stuff Pack? I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on its own with The Sims 3 base game.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    sims3elbsims3elb Posts: 925 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Yep, you don't need the Katy Perry Showtime Collector's Edition for KPST to work. You don't need anything but The Sims 3 Base Game for EPs and SPs to work.

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited November 2012
    Does anyone know if Katy Perry Sweet Treat will work in the game without Katy Perry Showtime, I have regular Showtime just not the Katy Perry Version

Yes.
    KPST is a separete stuff pack. It has nothing to do with Showtime. :wink:
  • Options
    jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited November 2012

:lol: Harsh!
    I'm an adult and I absolutly love the Sweet Treats stuff pack. :oops: I've always loved Willy Wonka. I've always wanted a candy store like in the beginning of the movie. I can make that now. :lol: It's not for everyone though. I guess I'm a bit childish. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78gt7pfjlCU :lol:

Agreed! I'm in my 20's and this is the best SP in the world. I have my own money, and bought the SP myself. I think it's fun! :lol:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have not bought this sp yet, but Im looking fwd to it. I'll buy it before diesel unless there's a great deal on both :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie