Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chat For Charity [Closed To New Charities - Incentive To Continue Chatting]

Comments

• Options
    Kedg24Kedg24 Posts: 1,743 New Member
    edited November 2012
    i was gone for a few months and suddenly at 344 what is this XD
  • Options
    301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited November 2012
    Kedg24 wrote:
    i was gone for a few months and suddenly at 344 what is this XD

Welcome back :lol: (where working toward it :) )
  • Options
    Legendaryeagle25Legendaryeagle25 Posts: 9,014 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi, :)
  • Options
    simssims174simssims174 Posts: 291
    edited November 2012
    Yeah we gotten threw a lot of pages, but our new target is 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited November 2012
    Good evening everybody. I received Seasons from Amazon today -- but I've had no time for it. (Real life stuff happening.)

Maybe I'll get to it this weekend. What's going on for the rest of you?
  • Options
    Kedg24Kedg24 Posts: 1,743 New Member
    edited November 2012
    once we hit 400 then i'm sure maybe something will happen XD i dont know just being silly but lets hit that 400 mark!
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited November 2012
    Well, my neighbor's black lab passed away after a valiant effort of treatments these past couple of months. Goodbye Jackson! I will miss seeing you each morning!

My neighbor now has a new puppy, and he said that he knows Jackson is up there just laughing his *** off at the new puppy who needs to be trained, is getting into everything, and is basically just being a puppy! :mrgreen:

Happy for my neighbor, who has been taking his morning walks alone since Jackson passed, to have a new puppy to accompany him on his walks each morning. A gift from his daughter (adoption - a lab mix -with the name "Boss") and hopefully, his holidays will be happy instead of sad, with a bit of nostalgia and fond memories of Jackson.

smell-a-good-person.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Seascape --

I'm so sad to hear about your neighbor's dog, Jackson. :cry:

But I'm happy to know he has a new puppy! Animal's are so critical to our emotional well-being. It sounds like they are perfect for one another. :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    envira_x wrote:
    Good evening everybody. I received Seasons from Amazon today -- but I've had no time for it. (Real life stuff happening.)

Maybe I'll get to it this weekend. What's going on for the rest of you?

I feel the same way as you, though I don't have Seasons, lol. I hope you get some time to play on the weekend :)

@Legendaryeagle25 - Hello :)

@Seascape - I'm sorry to hear about your neighbours dog...and I hope you has "fun" training the new one :)
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm so sorry, Seascape, RIP Jackson... But Boss sounds adorable! :mrgreen:

KEDG! **tacklehugs** HI! We've missed you! Happy belated, left you a not on the (stickied) birthday thread :D

Ooh, I can't wait to use the hair, Envira, I am getting back into Sims again this weekend, and nobody is going to stop me :twisted: :lol:

I'm happy to see two simmers back! Yippie! (oh autocorrect, no, I was not trying to say "yuppie" :lol: )
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    301001 wrote:
    I feel the same way as you, though I don't have Seasons, lol. I hope you get some time to play on the weekend :)

Thanks! I appreciate your playful encouragement. :D

My (poor, sweet) Mr. Geek took a very bad tumble down the stairs and broke bones in his foot and ankle. Add in the normal craziness of managing multiple kiddos, and I am HOPPING here, there, and everywhere right now. ((chuckles)) Plus, I have Christmas shopping to do this weekend. But, I hope to settle down with Seasons on Sunday. (I'll let you know how it goes.)

Do you like to be called 301? Or something else?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:

Ooh, I can't wait to use the hair, Envira, I am getting back into Sims again this weekend, and nobody is going to stop me :twisted: :lol:

Oh, YAY! Post a pic, please? (If it's not TOO much of a bother, of course!) I would love to see how you use the hair. It's so very pretty. :D
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited November 2012
    envira_x wrote:
    Wohoo got Seasons today, have to wait until after my exam tommorrow to play but so excited :D

Welcome envira_x :)

Thanks for the welcome, choc. Which exam do you have tomorrow? What are you studying?

Vertebrate physiology. I'm doing a double degree of forensic biology and toxicology/molecular biology/biomedical science. Just finished my first year :)

Hope you get time to play this weekend :)

@Seascape: sorry to hear about your neighbours dog, the new puppy sounds great though

@Legendaryeagle25: Hello! :D

@301001: Thanks the exam went well, only 2 more to go now :-o

@Zulie: Have fun simming!
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    edited November 2012
    I kept seeing this page here and decided to poke in and see what it was all about! This is such a great page! These kinds of things always give me warm fuzzies inside. ^-^ I will come by and chat and help get to the next 100 page mark!
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited November 2012
    I was looking for somewhere for general chatter and this looks like the best place so ill join in if nobody minds :D

Starting with a big whinge, sorry, but Seasons came out today here in the uk, I'd pre-ordered it and went to download it from gamersgate; I put my password in wrong and I've been locked out of the site for 24 hours! *cries* And tomorrow morning I'm at the dentist to finish off a tooth extraction that went wrong earlier in the week, so it's going to be tomorrow afternoon at least before I can play! Absolutely gutted. AND my work colleagues are all going out for the day to celebrate one of them getting married, it'll be so much fun but I can't drink because of the pain killers I'm on so I'm going to be the stick in the mud in the corner!

Oh well, next week has to be better!

Anyway, Chocbubbles that spuds like a heck of a degree, best of luck on the rest of your exams!
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey everyone!!
    I came to chat for a bid.I will work translating an application later!!Oh and the new set is arrived.I personaly love this!But anyway today is Friday and you all know what Friday means...MOVIES!
    If nothing good plays on your TV then try letmewatchthis.com I love this site
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Vertebrate physiology. I'm doing a double degree of forensic biology and toxicology/molecular biology/biomedical science. Just finished my first year :)

Hope you get time to play this weekend :)

WOW! :shock: That is ambitious -- and entirely awesome! Good on you!! So, exactly what sort of career are you hoping to have? You clearly are organized, motivated, dedicated, any you have plan -- what is your dream-job when all is said and done?

And thanks! I'll get around to playing sometime soon -- maybe if I stop chattering on so much at the forums. ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Shrill wrote:
    I was looking for somewhere for general chatter and this looks like the best place so ill join in if nobody minds :D

Chatter on!

Sorry you've hit such a rough spot, shrill. Tooth extractions are scary. And the game? Grrrrrrr. Nothing but problems for so many. It's all very frustrating and sad to see.
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited November 2012
    I actually ended up having a pretty great day, I went along for the day out and we went to a tiny traditional pub with a lovely big log fire roaring, so even though I was drinking Coke it was good fun :) As for Seasons, if it's being buggy I'm happy to wait another day!
  • Options
    simssims174simssims174 Posts: 291
    edited November 2012
    seascape you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    envira_x wrote:
    301001 wrote:

Thanks! I appreciate your playful encouragement. :D

My (poor, sweet) Mr. Geek took a very bad tumble down the stairs and broke bones in his foot and ankle. Add in the normal craziness of managing multiple kiddos, and I am HOPPING here, there, and everywhere right now. ((chuckles)) Plus, I have Christmas shopping to do this weekend. But, I hope to settle down with Seasons on Sunday. (I'll let you know how it goes.)

Do you like to be called 301? Or something else?

I'm sorry to hear about the Mr. I hope he heals quickly :) Normal craziness...fun, X-mas shopping already? ...though shopping right now is a good idea :):mrgreen: I hope you can spend most of Sunday playing with Seasons :) And you can call me 301, it's easier than "301001" :D

@chocbubbles - 2 more? o.o I hope the others go as well as your first :)
    I kept seeing this page here and decided to poke in and see what it was all about! This is such a great page! These kinds of things always give me warm fuzzies inside. ^-^ I will come by and chat and help get to the next 100 page mark!

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us :)

@Shrill - Hello and welcome ;) I'm sorry to hear about you being locked out for 24-hours...I'm so glad EA doesn't do that... :oops: And I hope the visit at the dentist goes well... :)

@icouldntfindaname - Hello :) Woo! Friday movie night :D
    seascape you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I have to agree completely with this! :D (Thank you again for the set :) )
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    301001 wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear about the Mr. I hope he heals quickly :) Normal craziness...fun, X-mas shopping already? ...though shopping right now is a good idea :):mrgreen: I hope you can spend most of Sunday playing with Seasons :) And you can call me 301, it's easier than "301001" :D

Thanks, 301.

We have to start shopping earlier than December (in fact, I like to be 80% done or better by the last day of November), or I will get overwhelmed and turn into an absolute spaz-hat. It's too hard to keep track of everything for the kiddos, so I have to get things purchased and have my lists set far in advance. I have online shopping, plus in-store shopping.

I leave December for last minute gifts, surprise sales, and that type of thing.

But I always purchase too much, anyway. It never fails.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Seascape is PRECIOUS! (I wish I could catch her online to say "thank you.")
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited November 2012
    Seasons!! I have it but haven't installed it yet. First because of work - I feared I'd stay up all night playing. And now, I'll never get judging done if I install it. I'll be playing instead! Contest ends tomorrow, so after I complete the judging, I'll install. :D

Christmas shopping - online or at stores, I look for things to make my own gift baskets for friends and family. I do love themes!

For example, if someone loves books, I'll do a basket with a couple of books, a reading light, a gift card for Barnes and Noble, a throw to curl up in, some home baked/home made treats, hot cocoa or flavored coffees (or similar types of things.)

They are fun to make. If it's for out of state family, I do the same thing but just as a gift box rather than a basket - easier to ship. :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Seascape wrote:
    Seasons!! I have it but haven't installed it yet. First because of work - I feared I'd stay up all night playing. And now, I'll never get judging done if I install it. I'll be playing instead! Contest ends tomorrow, so after I complete the judging, I'll install. :D

Christmas shopping - online or at stores, I look for things to make my own gift baskets for friends and family. I do love themes!

For example, if someone loves books, I'll do a basket with a couple of books, a reading light, a gift card for Barnes and Noble, a throw to curl up in, some home baked/home made treats, hot cocoa or flavored coffees (or similar types of things.)

They are fun to make. If it's for out of state family, I do the same thing but just as a gift box rather than a basket - easier to ship. :-)

I hope you get some time to play with Seasons, you deserve it :) And thank you for the gift ideas... :D

@envira_x - Love your plan :) On-line shopping is were I'll be getting my gifts *yay swagbucks, lol** along with some created things :) Though there will probably be some mad rushes to the mall involved, :lol: