Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plav Raj, Croatia ~ New world ready to download!

Comments

• Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited November 2012
    Nilxis wrote:
    Starbucaneer, thanks! Me too :mrgreen:

Turistas, I've seen your pics, they're wonderful and Plav Raj looks great with all kinds of weather :thumbup: Thanks so much for sending people here :wink:

did you get seasons yet?

and i really cant thank you enought for the 64 x 64 lot one.. makes it a lot easier :)
  • Options
    agstahagstah Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited November 2012
    Nilxis wrote:
    Hi Agstah :D
    You mean the object with the light water? I'm sure it's a jacuzzi from Outdoor living pack :wink:
    If you meant the place where the girl is, it's a swimming pool.

Hope this helps!

I meant the two streams of water shooting out from the rocks into the swimming pool. Is that not a fog emitter you have buried there?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    agstah wrote:
    Nilxis wrote:
    You mean the object with the light water? I'm sure it's a jacuzzi from Outdoor living pack :wink:

Hope this helps!

I meant the two streams of water shooting out from the rocks into the swimming pool. Is that not a fog emitter you have buried there?

oh that.. when you build a fountion .. you have them ,and you put move objects on to over lap them
  • Options
    buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited November 2012
    This world looks so gorgeous, I love it! Turistas brought me here :-)

Excuse my stupidity, but could someone explain to me how you install the world after you download it?
  • Options
    SimssLoverrSimssLoverr Posts: 122 Member
    edited November 2012
    turistas9 wrote:
    hey nilxis, people seem to be wondering what world i been playing in when i started a picture thread ..

i been sending them your way ;P

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/610225.page

I found this world because of your picture thread! Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    NilxisNilxis Posts: 596 Member
    edited November 2012
    turistas9 wrote:
    did you get seasons yet?
    No, it comes out tomorrow here. I hope to buy it this weekend.
    turistas9 wrote:
    agstah wrote:
    Nilxis wrote:

Hope this helps!

oh that.. when you build a fountion .. you have them ,and you put move objects on to over lap them

Sorry I misunderstood you, as turistas said there are in the fountain menu in the build mode, I think they came with late night :wink:
    Excuse my stupidity, but could someone explain to me how you install the world after you download it?
    You have to put the sims3pack file in the Downloads folder, then open the launcher and install as any other world :wink:

Thanks all for your comments :D
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited November 2012
    How beautiful! :shock:
  • Options
    ErikMesaErikMesa Posts: 40
    edited November 2012
    Simply incredible. The sailboats are my favorite. It really feels like I could just move in and leave the real world behind!

ErikMesa
  • Options
    HighPlainsGamerHighPlainsGamer Posts: 35
    edited November 2012
    Just downloaded, have not played yet. Will probably use it as a holiday world.

The Dalmatian coast is one of those much overlooked areas of the world. However, there is a lot of history there.

Perhaps you could put the population and cc in a save game file for those who want them?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks!

I think I won't upload a savegame, I will update the world for Seasons and SN, but some of the families have CC, and I don't wanna remove it and then have to replace it, etc. I will let it the way it is sorry...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nilxis wrote:
    Thanks!

I think I won't upload a savegame, I will update the world for Seasons and SN, but some of the families have CC, and I don't wanna remove it and then have to replace it, etc. I will let it the way it is sorry...

plans to update. .wow .. ;) .. never seen the day this world came popular again ;P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yes at least this is my intention :mrgreen: But I won't do it after I release Empordà.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nilxis wrote:
    Yes at least this is my intention :mrgreen: But I won't do it after I release Empordà.

how much longer for that one! . i really want to play in that world.. REALLY BADLY ..
  • Options
    Marko500Marko500 Posts: 14
    edited February 2013
    Apsolutly amazing job! 10/11 It's so beautifull that I even made a lil commercial on my page, I hope you're not mad... :)
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited February 2013
    Amazing build, you've put down some serious TLC on this world, very beautiful.

I wished you'd upload it to the exchange, so I can rec it for you :)
  • Options
    nexemznexemz Posts: 4
    edited March 2013
    Will this world's CAW files be available in the future? I'd like to be able to update for future expansion packs.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Mmm... I don't think so. Maybe I'll update it myself too after I finish my current world. Anyway you can always edit a premade world following these instructions: http://nene.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments
  • Options
    nexemznexemz Posts: 4
    edited March 2013
    Oh! I didn't know you could edit custom worlds that other people made in CAW! Thanks!! I promise not to re-upload it if I make some changes to it, I'll just use it for my own game.
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited May 2013
    So.... Croatian! Love it!
  • Options
    FelixFFFelixFF Posts: 53 New Member
    edited May 2013
    This world is amazing! :D I want to download it, but I don't know how to do it from "mediafire".. Is it possible for you to upload it to the exchange, or explain how to download it from mediafire? :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like it :D

Felix, I'd want to upload to the excange but the uploading process always fails to me. Downloading from mediafire is very easy. Just click the green button where there's written: Download (68.86 MB). (If you are asked to fill the captcha before, just do it and click Authorize Download). Then a sims3pack file will start downloading, you just have to put it into yout Sims3>Downloads folder and install it normally through the Launcher or just do double clik in the file and it will install through the launcher automatically :wink:
  • Options
    FelixFFFelixFF Posts: 53 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you! :) I have tried, but it's not downloading any "sims3pack" file, just a "Plav Raj_English.rar" file.. Am I doing anything wrong?
    (excuse my bad english :wink: )
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oops my mistake, you are right. I didn't remember I uploaded it into a rar file.
    You need WinRar to open this file, inside it there's the sims3pack. Then install it just normally :wink:
  • Options
    anchy1991anchy1991 Posts: 688
    edited June 2013
    I am from Croatia and I think you did so great job Nilxis. Only thing; it would rather be called "Plavi Raj" than "Plav Raj". Bcs there is definite (plavi) and indefinite article (plav), and in phrases like names we use definite. Sorry, I had to.... BTW, great world.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I know, some other Croatian people have also told me this after the release of the world (Stupid Google Translator :evil: ) I'm sure there are lots of other mistakes in the lots because some of them have Croatian names... no offence to your beautiful language sorry. Thanks for the comment anyway, very appreciated :D