Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tracking Issues

I cannot contact anyone from origin, i have tried and tried and tried and now i am at a point where i am getting a little ****** off. I have a tracking number that starts of as an MI But no one has any tracking information, anyone else having this issue????

Comments

• Options
    skybreakerrskybreakerr Posts: 6 New Member
    edited November 2012
    The tracking number I got from Origin doesn't work either. Actually, it was an old tracking number from my last shipment which doesn't make sense at all. I emailed Origin complaining and I'm waiting to hear back.
  • Options
    QueenILeashaQueenILeasha Posts: 54 New Member
    edited November 2012
    The tracking number I got from Origin doesn't work either. Actually, it was an old tracking number from my last shipment which doesn't make sense at all. I emailed Origin complaining and I'm waiting to hear back.
    '

The same here I have an old tracking number when I order Diesel SP and Pre order Seasons. The tracking number is only giving information on when my Diesel SP was shipped.
  • Options
    piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am having the same problem. I contacted Origin and they guy I talked to said he couldn't track it either so who knows where our games are. He told me sorry that he couldn't help me. I honestly don't know what to do. I 'll just wait and see if it gets delivered. If it doesn't I will be contacting them again cause they took the money off my card but who knows when my game will come. SMH
  • Options
    jgizmo22jgizmo22 Posts: 245 Member
    edited November 2012
    wow.. Im sorry you guys are having the same issue.. I am so unhappy as a customer right now as I am sure you guys are as well.. I need to stop ordering from them.. but i keep at it anyway... glutton for Punishment anyone?
  • Options
    Alexa18JoyceAlexa18Joyce Posts: 132
    edited November 2012
    My tracking doesn't seems to start with MI rather it start with 1Z and it was shipped and now arrived.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Im jealous..
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    This crazy..
    They told me the money won't be taking out on the day it was released. I got an email saying "Thank you for pre-ordering Sims 3 Seasons last night at 12am.

Also got an email with my Limited Edition Custom Content. But no news on where my product is.
    May I ask what number you call?
  • Options
    heidi11576heidi11576 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    jgizmo22 wrote:
    I cannot contact anyone from origin, i have tried and tried and tried and now i am at a point where i am getting a little ****** off. I have a tracking number that starts of as an MI But no one has any tracking information, anyone else having this issue????

use this link http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/ for MI tracking numbers
  • Options
    Alexa18JoyceAlexa18Joyce Posts: 132
    edited November 2012
    Go here: Click Support at the bottom of the site > Click help > goes to another site > Click contact us > choose what game > Choose what type of problem > Choose what kind of PC your using > Then you get to choose if you want them to call you (Takes 5 min) or live chat and email.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    heidi11576 wrote:
    jgizmo22 wrote:

Tracking information for this piece is unavailable at this time. Tracking may take 24-48 hours after your mail piece has shipped. Please check back at a later time for additional information.

If tracking is unavailable after 3 days, please contact your shipper.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    jgizmo22 wrote:
    heidi11576 wrote:
    jgizmo22 wrote:

Tracking information for this piece is unavailable at this time. Tracking may take 24-48 hours after your mail piece has shipped. Please check back at a later time for additional information.

If tracking is unavailable after 3 days, please contact your shipper.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ive had the email since the 9th!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @QueenILeasha. The number I called is 866-543-5435.

@heidi11576 thanks for the link :-) but the tracking number still does not work.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    pifflover wrote:
    @QueenILeasha. The number I called is 866-543-5435.

@heidi11576 thanks for the link :-) but the tracking number still does not work.

sorry!

this is why I wont order from EA/Origin anymore..the customer service is severely lacking if you have a question or problem. I went through it with supernatural. I got that crazy MI tracking number and didnt know what to do with it and there was no one to ask.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2012
    Also you will hate Mail innovations it takes a good week after release day or longer so I never buy the cheatest shipping ever from Origin because of them and even wrote a horrid reveiw of them. Every reveiw of them is bad - Bsd - BAD. It also does not come to your door, it goes to your mailbox. It sat at the mail offices in the town next to mine 4 days before it was considered deliverable. That was the very first time I ordered from Origin and learned never - ever to pay 3.99 again. I get the 6.99 one which is regular UPS 2nd day air. I either get mine the day of release or the next morning. I did get a good tracking number though, and mine will be here tomorrow. Which is okay seeing I live in the middle of nowhere, half way up a mountain in as rural an area as one can get, surrounded by the National Forrest. It beats driving 3 hours to town and back - cheaper than the price of gas.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks a million.

I've never had a problem with before. That was my first time ordering two things from them at once.
  • Options
    chow1Tobychow1Toby Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same problem. I would like to at least know where my package is now. Why provide a tracking number that doesn't work? Also, it's almost impossible to get help! Next time, I'll skip preordering from Origin!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Also you will hate Mail innovations it takes a good week after release day or longer so I never buy the cheatest shipping ever from Origin because of them and even wrote a horrid reveiw of them

LOL! I did hate it! I always picked the cheapest shipping prior to supernatural and always got it on release day..till supernatural and that darn MI tracking number..I did get it 3 days later
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I just got off the phone with EA.
    I'm so ****** off right now. How don't you know where my game is when I pre-ordered it 2 months ago.

This is totally unacceptable. I can't believe this, so they gave me a case number just in case my game doesn't show up at noon tomorrow. SMH
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The mailman came and guess what.... Still no Seasons delivery for me. :(