Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Anniversary Party - CLOSED - Thank You ALL!

Comments

• Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited November 2012
    *Runs in* Congratulations to the D. N. A. team! You all deserve a round of applause for all the wonderful creations and great work! Happy Anniversary!

I don't think that I'll be able to join the party, but have fun everyone! Just wanted to throw some confetti!! :D
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2012
    paogae wrote:
    ... I'm Italian ... "tiramisù" for everyone, my favourite dessert!!!

tiramisu6151.jpg

Happy B-day, teammates!!! :D:D:D

*races in and knocks all teammates and guests away, snatches plate from Paola's hands*

Okay, I love you guys, but TIRAMISU!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    JediAriel wrote:

OMG! I just saw what it says on the cake plate. How did you do that? :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2012
    The Hourly Winner for Hour One is:
    Marit_Watery

OMG :shock: I never win anything... *dances around the room wildly*

... and I was just wondering if I should post something every hour to keep in the hourly drawing? :?

Well THANK YOU :!:
  • Options
    becca_una83becca_una83 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited November 2012
    paogae wrote:
    ... I'm Italian ... "tiramisù" for everyone, my favourite dessert!!!

tiramisu6151.jpg

Happy B-day, teammates!!! :D:D:D

That's one of my favorites too!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'm headed for a brief nap, I will be back in about two hours! Try not to tear the whole Creative Corner forum down while I'm gone (yes, P-pup and MVJ, I AM looking at YOU!)

If you see a cute but WAY too energetic dino-like visitor on the thread, do NOT do anything she declares as "it would be fun!" without checking with Jess first.

*does the "I'm watching you" finger motions toward Nik, holds up photo of The Foot Shed for emphasis*
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Marit_Watery

... and I was just wondering if I should post something every hour to keep in the hourly drawing? :?

Congratulations, Marit!

The way the hourly drawings work is that I take the people whose FIRST visit to the party thread was during that hour. So, while you are welcome to (and encouraged to) keep visiting us, it won't increase your chances of a prize.
    oow785m
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2012
    Jess, I answered on my Sim Page, but I THINK my e-mail is back up and running.

I think we just had our wires crossed. If you look at the stuff on the Party Summary it says that the hourly door prize winners will be drawn AT THE END of the party.

But I guess I didn't communicate that very well since this thread says names will be drawn each hour.

I had already been compiling lists. I will give you the names of the winners for hours 1, 2, and 3. The winners for hours 4, 5, and 6 won't be posted until hour 7 or 8 when I'm on hosting duties, okay?
    Sounds fine, and I replied on your page. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    [quote=*************** a party! happy anniversary to the team. Greetings from master lot builder GMH[/quote]

Hi! Welcome to the party!

*whispers-- who is master lot builder GMH?*
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    [quote=*************** a party! happy anniversary to the team. Greetings from master lot builder GMH[/quote]

Hi! Welcome to the party!

*whispers-- who is master lot builder GMH?*
    oow785m
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited November 2012

OMG! I just saw what it says on the cake plate. How did you do that? :mrgreen:

[IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/DNABirthday.png "width=500"[/IMG]

JediAriel has the force with her! lol Thank you so much hon for the awesome cake! :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2012
    Marit_Watery

Congratulations, Marit!

The way the hourly drawings work is that I take the people whose FIRST visit to the party thread was during that hour. So, while you are welcome to (and encouraged to) keep visiting us, it won't increase your chances of a prize.

Ah, now I get it. Sorry, I was confused by the rules before :oops: But I'm definitely going to lurk around, the food here is just way too good and I haven't been to a party in ages :D
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited November 2012
    anniversary_011.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself :mrgreen:

Congratulations DNA team! Keep the awesome creations coming :thumbup:
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi All.

Happy Anniversary, hope you are all having a great party, because you all deserve it given all the hard work that you all do.

Thanks for being so great. :D:D:D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yum cake.

I just votes in all the creature creation threads. Great work everyone!
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited November 2012
    Such a fantastic party! The food gifts! Golly! They are making me hungry!!!

I am busy looking at the contest entries and Rec'ing those that included links! But they are all sooo good! I love 'em!

T
  • Options
    AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited November 2012
    Congrats on the anniversary! I woke up today so excited that today is the day. I love my DNA builds and am happy to celebrate with you. <3
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you, everyone! I'm about to go check all the voting contests to see how they're coming along! :mrgreen:
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    edited November 2012
    Woohoo :mrgreen: I'm soo excited. Congrats guys :thumbup:
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • Options
    Zenith25Zenith25 Posts: 185 Member
    edited November 2012
    Congrats to the hourly winners!

• Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm headed for a brief nap, I will be back in about two hours! Try not to tear the whole Creative Corner forum down while I'm gone (yes, P-pup and MVJ, I AM looking at YOU!)

If you see a cute but WAY too energetic dino-like visitor on the thread, do NOT do anything she declares as "it would be fun!" without checking with Jess first.

*does the "I'm watching you" finger motions toward Nik, holds up photo of The Foot Shed for emphasis*

I'm here to help. Please for Nik's sake. Not the Foot Shed!
    Me
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2012

:( But....but....but.... :cry: I wanted to break something! *sniff* Ok, I'll be good.... Sort of...... *Steals Zoo's tiramisu to share with Prisca while Zoo naps... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    kittykatluver2000kittykatluver2000 Posts: 301 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Yay! Happy Birthday D.N.A!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    edited November 2012
    Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to the talented peeps on the D.N.A. Team! You are all so inspiring, and the Sims community is lucky to have you amazing folks! Have an awesome day! :D