Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread; Obsolete as of November 1st; Please Use New Thread; No More Posts Please!

1252627282931...Next

Comments

• Options
    djsklrdjsklr Posts: 3,256 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Double post...see so amazing I had to announce it twice :-)

Amazing new builds as always...y'all are so talented! I wish I could do half of what you all do.
  • Options
    rachel270692rachel270692 Posts: 526 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hay man I think i am about to throw boht my pc and labtop out of the window, they hate me i am sure of it. My labtop is frezzeing left right and center, my pc keeps resetting it self. Add on the top i have not been feeling well, i think i will just broke them, :P *sigh*
    anyway i saw it says my house is climed, but i can not find the post saying who climed it and all that. So if it has been taken I say sorry if that person sent me a freinds thingy and i have not added them, as i said my pc and labtop hate me right now i am typeing this fast, just case this silly labtop has planns to frezze on me agai, thank god my dad is taken a look at it later today.
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hay man I think i am about to throw boht my pc and labtop out of the window, they hate me i am sure of it. My labtop is frezzeing left right and center, my pc keeps resetting it self. Add on the top i have not been feeling well, i think i will just broke them, :P *sigh*
    anyway i saw it says my house is climed, but i can not find the post saying who climed it and all that. So if it has been taken I say sorry if that person sent me a freinds thingy and i have not added them, as i said my pc and labtop hate me right now i am typeing this fast, just case this silly labtop has planns to frezze on me agai, thank god my dad is taken a look at it later today.

Kaztomp has claimed your request off site. I think she just forgot to post here as well. I hope you get your laptop issues sorted out!
  • Options
    rachel270692rachel270692 Posts: 526 Member
    edited October 2012
    ok cool :D
    and thanks i hope so to, but i want my pc fixed more that has my sims game on it. Have not played in so long, i miss it i think i got to play 4 times on the new sims whichs had come out, then it started to reset it self. so annoying.
  • Options
    Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Purpl3Pandaz
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Girly, college looking, vintage, and chic (If that makes any sense)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? WA, NL, and Generations
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Dont care
    Number of bedrooms: 3 or 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? They are all for YA females.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 or 3
    Favorite color schemes: Light pinks, blues, greens, browns. Make the colors flow together, i dont want anything crazy lol
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, HIGHLY decorated please, if you can
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Bridgeport
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Id like a pool, hot tub, and a nice yard with plants
    Additional instructions? This home if for 3 college roomies who are all girls. So i want it to look like 3 YA girls live there please. Not "Family-ish" Like most homes you find everywhere.

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow that speakeasy is awesome Kaztomp~!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thread is up to date!
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ooops - my bad!

I forgot to post that I had claimed Rachel270692's request - sorry folks :) My only excuse is it was 2am at the time and I was half asleep - lol!!

Rachel if you're reading this, please know I did send you a FR but I also know that there are issues with sending & accepting them as well - so don't stress re: your computer issues.. I will post any questions I have for you in my own thread http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/603662.page.. please remember to bookmark it sweetheart so you don't lose track of it :)

In the meantime, I'm off now to get started :thumbup:

Cheers!
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited November 2012
    @krimsonnox - thanks so much for the lovely kind words darl - they're truly appreciated :) xx
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    NO MORE POSTS PLEASE!

Fresh Thread as of November 1, 2012 http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/605047.page#9701051
  • Options
    monracool123monracool123 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Sorry for posting this, i posted it on the wrong request thread :mrgreen::mrgreen: :XD: :XD: :XD:
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited November 2012
    Claiming this request out to contact. See she is online.
    Me

Edited:
    I just watched broadcast and I have another request, so I'm gonna go ahead and change this one mmkay?

Username: tinymadzagi
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):konak type. (it's turkish)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have ALL of them!
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): I'm prety sure I have basic.
    Number of bedrooms: I would like to have 2 bedrooms and guestroom
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Well...since this house will be mainly for Monte Vista I think some spanish and italian accents will do just fine. One master bedroom and one with single bed, all for adults.
    Number of bathrooms: 1,5 (one upstairs and a half dowstairs)
    Favorite color schemes: peachy and vibrant for kitchen so it could have more exotic feel and simple mixes for the rest (two-three color mix but still warm)
    Colors you dislike: black&white just don't work for me
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yep!
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have everything with newest Drifter's Desire
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Monte Vista but next possible place is Lucky Palms.
    Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Porch in a backyard with a hot tub and small grill space. It would be nice if here could be a balcony and large laaaarge kitchen for all the stuff from new world.
    Additional instructions? I'm in love with Monte Vista so I would like this house to fit into warm climate that is on the pictures.

Thank You!
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited November 2012
    edit: I must stop claiming from old threads... SORRY!!!
  • Options
    bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello, I put in a request a while ago but don't recall getting any response or acknowledgement. Any idea if my request is still valid? It would have been on the old thread...

Thanks! :)
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well, I build far more than I play, but I always have. I have one family that I made in Sims 1 2 and 3. In Sims3, instead of the boy-girltwins I have always had, I thought I'd be clever and give both parents fertility treatments.

They have girl triplets. :shock:

I just played Supernatural for the first time last Saturday..and I have ownded it since day one of its release. I was too happy using its items to build with that I didn't even go look at the new town!

I do not appreciate zombies in my gardens! Thank goodness for the pea shooter!
    Put a fence around the garden and lock the gate it keeps them out, unless they spawn in the garden.Then just use a pea shooter in there..
  • Options
    Codilee123Codilee123 Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    Can someone please make me a sim of Matt Smith the Eleventh Doctor ....I am a really big whovian but I can't find the 11th :cry: I already have the TARDIS but I need the Doctor I was planning for me to be the companion (if you know what I mean :lol: ) so please please someone either give me the link or make one for me I would love!! too have one :!: