Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sibling Rivalries~Final Scores Up

Comments

• Options
    2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited October 2012
    Reserved

Pixie, I don't know dear do you have the correct patch? So if you have the newest patch the 1.42 one it might not match up with the most recent poseplayer update 1.39. Cmomoney still hasn't updated I believe. I'm not sure what else it could be.

I also find for whatever reason having my screen on the sims after I click the pose works better for whatever reason.
  • Options
    pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited October 2012
    No i havent updated my game after outdooor living set? i believe, just because my launcher wont work.. hmm imma play about with it and will let you know asap :)
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited October 2012
    The final day for sign ups, folks! Come join me and everyone else, this is gonna be a great competition! :twisted:

I wanna patch my game, but I'm not gonna risk it until I know all my poses, mods and sliders will work. xD Sorry to hear that there are some people here having trouble with the new update. :/
  • Options
    Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited October 2012
    The final day for sign ups, folks! Come join me and everyone else, this is gonna be a great competition! :twisted:

I wanna patch my game, but I'm not gonna risk it until I know all my poses, mods and sliders will work. xD Sorry to hear that there are some people here having trouble with the new update. :/

Yay! Cant wait to get this party starteddd! :mrgreen:

For me, everything still works just fine. And the new patch is great!
  • Options
    mandyamandya Posts: 575 Member
    edited November 2012
    Wait, is it too late to reserve a spot?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mandya wrote:
    Wait, is it too late to reserve a spot?

You can reserve a spot but you have to turn it in by the end of today I believe.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nope all reserves have to be turned in before the first assignment is due. But after midnight no one else can reserve. I'll be getting the first assignment ready.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    2oo92 wrote:
    Nope all reserves have to be turned in before the first assignment is due. But after midnight no one else can reserve. I'll be getting the first assignment rady.

Okay. I don't know what time zone you are on but I'm on Eastern. And I reserve a spot. I'm about to turn in my picture :) And Thanks
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    What I'd like to be call- Lola :D

Group Shot-
    Screenshot-136.jpg

The Girls are The McKenzie Sisters :D

Model Name- Diamond McKenzie
    Age- Teen (17)
    Headshot-
    Screenshot-138.jpg
    Bio- Diamond is a total snob, that thinks the world revolves around her. Diamond isn't the nicest person to her family especially in the Public, and she will do whatever to keep her title as the most popular girl in school

Model Name- Destiny McKenzie
    Age- Teen (15)
    Headshot-
    Screenshot-139.jpg
    Bio- Destiny may not be the oldest but she is the smartest and the maturest out of the McKenzie sisters. Unlike her sister she isn't popular and is made fun of for being smart. Sometimes Destiny has to let her rebellious side loose.

Model Name- Imani McKenzie
    Age- Child (10)
    Headshot-
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Bio- Imani is the youngest sister of the McKenzie sisters and will try to do just about anything to get the attention of her older sister, good or bad. Imani doesn't know if she should follow in her sister Destiny's footsteps or in her sister Diamond, or start her own path.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Awesome :)

Assignment one is up.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Sweet! Can't wait to see what people come up with :mrgreen: .

Good luck to everyone.
  • Options
    What_RedWhat_Red Posts: 1,065 New Member
    edited November 2012
    MY BRAIN BE FLOWING WITH MAGNIFICENT IDEAS.

Of course, I should get their form in first. Stupid Dento is being too difficult!
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited November 2012
    Seen it! :D

Just a quick clarification - the assignment is called "play time", so does the picture have to be the siblings playing some sort of game or is it a picture to show how they spend time doing another activity (such as reading or something)?

Thanks for helping out a confused one! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Seen it! :D

Just a quick clarification - the assignment is called "play time", so does the picture have to be the siblings playing some sort of game or is it a picture to show how they spend time doing another activity (such as reading or something)?

Thanks for helping out a confused one! :)

Just however they spend time together. In my photo he's reading his younger sister a bedtime story. So just however your siblings spend time together.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    2oo92 wrote:
    Thanks for helping out

Just however they spend time together. In my photo he's reading his younger sister a bedtime story. So just however your siblings spend time together.

I have a question. Am I in the contest?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mandya wrote:
    2oo92 wrote:
    Thanks for helping out

Yup, sorry I haven't had time to update the wall. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    2oo92 wrote:
    mandya wrote:
    2oo92 wrote:
    Thanks for helping out

Yup, sorry I haven't had time to update the wall. :D

Oh thats fine. I was just checking since you didnt say I was in or not :P. But I will have my entry in, shortly
  • Options
    edibobettyedibobetty Posts: 13,117 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey...

I wasn't reserved so....

Have fun guys.
  • Options
    whatisperrsonawhatisperrsona Posts: 3,400 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I shall get it done when I get back with my cruise! ^_^
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I shall get it done when I get back with my cruise! ^_^

Have fun you lucky! I love cruises xD.
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited November 2012
    Seen it. It should be fun. =)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    jessyxdavidsonjessyxdavidson Posts: 896 Member
    edited November 2012
    I has seen it :) I'm not gone. Just waiting for my model's children to have children, then I'll be there.. I think I'mma use Adrian.. maybe Christian's kids.. maybe not, he's evil and in jail right now... :shock: ok, now I'm talking to myself. Anyways. I'll have my models in soon. PROMISE! :mrgreen:

@edi; did you reserve before the deadline? She might have missed it. I hope that's the case. I hate seeing someone not be able to join :(
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    edibobetty wrote:
    Hey...

I wasn't reserved so....

Have fun guys.

No you reserved. :D
  • Options
    What_RedWhat_Red Posts: 1,065 New Member
    edited November 2012
    What I would like to be called- Scotty or Bari. Or Red if that's easier.

Family name- The Striaton Triplets
    Group shot-

Screenshot-1692.jpg

Screenshot-1682.jpg

Name: Cress
    Bio: Cress, being the oldest of the group, is naturally the leader of the triplets. He keeps a cool head, is the most sensible, and is always the one to say "Hey...maybe we SHOULDN'T try to repel off the roof." He is a natural flirter and has no problem making girls fall head over heels for him, though his siblings normally end up scaring the girl of choice away before things get too serious.

Screenshot-1684.jpg

Name: Chili
    Bio: "Hey, guys, let's repel off the roof!" Chili is not your average invisible middle triplet. Throughout his shenanigans and boundless energy, he has managed to become one of the most recognised kids in the city, whether it be good or bad. Even though his head may seem hollow, and it very well likely be considering the traumatic damage is has taken over the year, Chili actually has a fairly good amount of intelligence...he just chooses to ignore it.

Screenshot-1690.jpg

Name: Cilan
    Age- Teen-14 (Youngest triplet)
    Bio: Like a perfectly folded piece of paper, Cilan has two personalities split right down the middle. Extremely shy and born with a natural stutter, he normally depends on his older brothers to finish his sentences for him when he can't find a way to. However, get him on a topic he's passionate about or hyped up on sugar, and he turns into a flamboyant motormouth whose energy surpasses that of even Chili's. It's quite terrifying, actually.

I kinda fizzled out on their bios. I'm really tired. But...there ya go.
  • Options
    kittycatcalikittycatcali Posts: 449 Member
    edited November 2012
    Seen it. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    2m44pk0.jpg
    Lost Legacy / Prompted

"When it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."