Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open for Business Petition/Fan Club! 1214 signatures!!!

Comments

• Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    gamingprofilegamingprofile Posts: 21
    edited October 2012
    Signed :)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited October 2012
    Valandis wrote:
    This is me after the survey! tumblr_mc572tyED01riaqj6o1_250.gif

I can't describe how excited I am!!

^^^ :lol: Me too! I couldn't think straight for a few minutes! :lol:

I'm going to update soon. :D
  • Options
    NyeYahNyeYah Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2012
    I need this type of expansion pack in my sims lives..Signed!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    aill wrote:
    I love the idea of being a realtor buying houses for cheap , fixing them up and then selling them. Having fundraisers and giving money back to the city AWESOME! Running a small to a huge corporation amazing. I would love to make a mechanic in a small crappy warehouse and turn it into a huge Corporation where all my sim has to do is go into work and order people around. I also love the idea of Promoting , demoting and firing people. I would love to control how much they get and how long there work days is. Even if my sim was big time of course i would still do work myself. So male sim Mechanic female sim Florist / Jeweller

^^^ love it!

I take it you're signing?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    OFB was listed on a new survey (1 out of 4 ideas, along with Vacation, Secret Agents and Time Travel)

8101950021_6077ddc5b8_b.jpg

8101962378_282818075d_b.jpg

8101962356_d324fdbe7b_b.jpg

Keep up the poll, it's definitely worth now when they know fans want it.

Thanks for posting the survey here, Urosh1994, you are a Sim Star! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Would anyone else like to sign?
  • Options
    NicoleRaye10NicoleRaye10 Posts: 77
    edited October 2012
    *SIGNED* :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks, NicoleRaye10, your vote makes 20! :D
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited October 2012
    Open for Business is my favourite EP of all time, and my brothers, and my cousins! :lol:

I've been waiting for a Sims 3 version since it was released! /Signed.
  • Options
    NyeYahNyeYah Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2012
    I thought i signed back in page 2 but I didn't see my name posted up so I'll repeat again. Every little bit helps. :)

Signed! :)
  • Options
    aillaill Posts: 56
    edited October 2012
    Yes Cinderellimouse of course i am signing. I love how you are doing this and keeping constant view of it. Your amazing and i hope if enough people see this we can get this game like we always wanted :D You're a sim star :thumbup:
  • Options
    Bubby123Bubby123 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I am signing, too! If not an actual expansion, I would love to see stuff like 5 star business rartings, building your own business in build mode, hire/fire people and everything else. All in all, I would love to see all of the primary ofb features in the sims 3. :) Hope EA sees this! If they don't I'm sure there's a guy who 'has connections' who you can message the forum post to. If they care about the community, and what the PLAYERS want, they'll focus on something like this. TONS of people want this.

But, back to the real point, SIGNED! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bubby123 wrote:
    I am signing, too! If not an actual expansion, I would love to see stuff like 5 star business rartings, building your own business in build mode, hire/fire people and everything else. All in all, I would love to see all of the primary ofb features in the sims 3. :) Hope EA sees this! If they don't I'm sure there's a guy who 'has connections' who you can message the forum post to. If they care about the community, and what the PLAYERS want, they'll focus on something like this. TONS of people want this.

But, back to the real point, SIGNED! :D
    Yeah if Ea does care then read this and give us our expansion and dont make like only 5 businesses and say that will do! NO IT WONT! I want loads of options and skills! If you are going to make a good expansion dont make a flop like World Adventures or Showtime actually put your back into it like you did with Ambitions and Late Night. Those were very well made expansions
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    ShaneyBoy, ask your cousins and brothers to sign too! :lol:

NyeYah... just checked, you did sign already. I think we must have been posting at the same time so I missed you. I'm sorry. I've added you now! I'm glad you told me. :oops: :D

Bubby123, who's the guy 'with connections'? Tell me, I'll stalk him! :lol: Seriously though, I'm 100% sure that the gurus take note of the forums. Just look at how many of our ideas have popped into the new survey! They're listening, the omnipotent ones!

aill, you are a sweetie! :D<3
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    No Cinderellimouse you are :D I wish there were more who are as passionate about this as you are. You really do care. You should be on the dev team
  • Options
    WesselGordonWesselGordon Posts: 108 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    aill wrote:
    No Cinderellimouse you are :D I wish there were more who are as passionate about this as you are. You really do care. You should be on the dev team

You wouldn't want me making anything for the sims... you should see the state of the world I'm making! :lol:

Thanks, WesselGordon, I added your vote.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    aill wrote:

You wouldn't want me making anything for the sims... you should see the state of the world I'm making! :lol:

Haha your so funny :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    :D:D:D

There are lots of people on the forum saying they want OFB... do you think we can tempt them over here?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    any more votes for ofb? :D
  • Options
    MajesticGMajesticG Posts: 285 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up :D
  • Options
    jewittalexjewittalex Posts: 2,789 New Member
    edited October 2012
    signed signed signed a million times :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for voting, jewittalex and MajesticG, I've added your names to the petition. :D :-)
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited October 2012
    It's very sad that this is less popular than the Vacation petition, when Business is what we really need. Add me to the list.
    OO2UdmJ.png