Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 new beach houses by Yanti

Comments

• Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes! Woohoo! Hurrah! Not one, but TWO new builds from Yanti!! And not only does that demonstrate my uncanny ability to count, but also, through the use of excessive exclamation marks, hopefully my pleasure too. :-)

What a nice idea building Anchors Away on stilts - it's certainly not something you see often on the exchange. At least, not often done well like yours. ;-) It's perfect for a beachfront home and I like the pool underneath the house. The wrap around balcony is a lovely feature too.

However my favourite has got to be Bali Hai - I love the colours you used! It really feels like a home designed and built on a tropical island. It's a large house, yes, but it looks like it would blend in with the tropical atmosphere. I really like that the floorplan has an interesting shape to it with porches and diagonal rooms and whatnot, and the earthy green shutters look great with the wooden windows. Inside I really like the decorating as well. It feels light and airy yet also summery. Really well done with this house! It's good to see some builds from you again. :thumbup:
  • Options
    masonjacksonmasonjackson Posts: 646 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow so much creativity!!!! My favorite one is the white one! to me it is a mix of a hacienda and a beach house! The green shutters are fanastic with the white stucco! The shape in general- wow :shock:
    two rec'ds from me
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2012
    Walkingstick - Thank you very much. So pleased that you liked both my builds. Thanks for the recommendations too. :D

Kylie - LOL! :D Thanks dear! :D This is the first time I made a house on stilts and I am so glad that everyone likes it. Bali Hai is my favourite too. It is my dream getaway house. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Wibs - Thanks! I am so glad you liked everything specially the interiors. I always admire your interiors so much and so your compliment means a lot to me. Thanks for recommending. :D

Scorp - Thanks very much for your comment and for recommending. :D
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yanti! Congratulations on being featured on Facebook (would you call it featured?). I was scrolling through my newsfeed and saw Bahli Hai! A huge congratulations!

And thank you for pointing me towards the rug on the wall. I found it! I would've never clicked on the item in game if I hadn't seen it in your build!

Itzmee
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Itzmee wrote:
    Yanti! Congratulations on being featured on Facebook (would you call it featured?). I was scrolling through my newsfeed and saw Bahli Hai! A huge congratulations!

And thank you for pointing me towards the rug on the wall. I found it! I would've never clicked on the item in game if I hadn't seen it in your build!

Itzmee

Thanks for letting me know Itzmee! I didn't know! It was such a big surprise! I am thrilled! Thanks for the congratulations. Means a lot to me. Inspires me to build some more. :mrgreen:

You are welcome. Glad you found the supernatural rug! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited October 2012
    Itzmee wrote:
    Yanti! Congratulations on being featured on Facebook (would you call it featured?).
    Itzmee

I saw it too...Congratulations! :mrgreen:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Chancake - Thank you for stopping by to check out my build. I am glad you enjoyed the beach vibes! Thanks for recommending. :D

Brunettesimgirl - Thank you for your compliment. Glad you liked my builds. :D

Itsy - Thanks for the congrats! You are a sweetheart! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Ildi - Thanks dear! You are always so sweet and generous with your compliments. So glad you liked my builds. Thanks for the recommendations. :D

Singgoutloudx - Thanks for checking out my builds and for recommending. I am glad you liked everything. :D
  • Options
    Kryst51Kryst51 Posts: 2,073 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yanti, they are beautiful! I will be bookmarking this and Recing them later! :D

I don't think you could go wrong, btw.....
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited October 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Thanks for letting me know Itzmee! I didn't know! It was such a big surprise! I am thrilled! Thanks for the congratulations. Means a lot to me. Inspires me to build some more. :mrgreen:

Oh goodness, you didn't know! I'm sorry for ruining the surprise. :oops: I would've thought EA would have messaged you saying that they posted it for 13 million people to see... my bad. :oops:

You're very welcome for the congratulations. You deserve every congratulations you can get. You are one of the lucky few who get their builds featured on Facebook! I'm extremely happy for you! :mrgreen: Again, congratulations Yanti (and sorry for ruining the surprise).
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Itzmee wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

Oh goodness, you didn't know! I'm sorry for ruining the surprise. :oops: I would've thought EA would have messaged you saying that they posted it for 13 million people to see... my bad. :oops:

You're very welcome for the congratulations. You deserve every congratulations you can get. You are one of the lucky few who get their builds featured on Facebook! I'm extremely happy for you! :mrgreen: Again, congratulations Yanti (and sorry for ruining the surprise).

Don't worry Itzmee! You didn't spoil my surprise! I am glad that you told me. Made my day! :D Thank you for being so sweet and for the congrats! (((Hugs))) :D
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Beautiful lots, as always Yanti! Both very elaborate and well decorated. Just lovely <3
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Morakai - Scrumptious and droolworthy?!! I can live with that! LOL! :mrgreen: Thanks very much for the wonderful compliments. :D

Yoda - LOL! :mrgreen: Thanks a lot! *Huggies back* :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Frank - Thanks a lot! I am glad you like it enough to recommend. :D

Marcel - Thanks! Glad you liked it. :D

Lucy - Thank you dear! I am glad you like the name, Anchors Away! I thought it would be very suitable for a pirate themed beach house. :mrgreen: I am glad you liked the interiors. It is not a traditional beach house interiors. It is more like a pirate cave! :mrgreen: Your comments about Bali Hai makes me happy! Glad you liked it. Thanks for recommending. Means a lot to me. :D
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited October 2012
    Love your beach houses, yantii. They will both be fun to play.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Will - Thank you very much. I am glad you liked both my builds, specially Bali Hai. When I was building I was trying to create a tropical getaway, somewhere in the orient! So yes, I do catch your drift. :D

DataHead - Thanks a lot! Glad you liked the stilts. I had lot of fun using the new objects from Supernatural. This is my favourite expansion pack till now. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Krims - Thanks for your lovely comments. It made me smile. Hope you enjoy the builds in your game. :D

Orkhid - Thank you for checking out my builds. Glad you ilked them! :D

Sashraf - LOL! :D These 2 builds have been in my game for a long time. I was just not getting the inspiration to finish it. Glad you liked both. Thanks for the recommendations. *Hugs back* :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bshag4lv - Thank you so much for your generous compliments. :oops: I am happy to read your enthusiastic comments. Thank you so much for the DRFs! I hope you enjoy the builds in your game.

Tdewd - Heyyy! How are you doing? :D Are you still building? Haven't seen a build from you for ages. Thank you for your lovely comments. I try to create different style of builds. I enjoy the challenge. :mrgreen: Bali Hai is my favourite too! Glad you liked the architecture and everything else. :D
  • Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited October 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Tdewd - Heyyy! How are you doing? :D Are you still building? Haven't seen a build from you for ages. Thank you for your lovely comments. I try to create different style of builds. I enjoy the challenge. :mrgreen: Bali Hai is my favourite too! Glad you liked the architecture and everything else. :D

Hey-hey! I'm good thank you. :-) I am still building but recently it's only been houses for my Sims to live in, lol. I've been mostly 'playing' as of late instead of building to upload. That being said, I have a bunch of ideas waiting to get built!
    I also realised I forgot to say I downloaded Bali Hai. I haven't got Sunlit Tides (doesn't really appeal to me) or any other tropical world but I wanted that house. :P

Edit: Oh and do you live in the Netherlands? My mum's boyfriend travels there a lot for work. To Arnhem I believe. :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    tdewd wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

Hey-hey! I'm good thank you. :-) I am still building but recently it's only been houses for my Sims to live in, lol. I've been mostly 'playing' as of late instead of building to upload. That being said, I have a bunch of ideas waiting to get built!
    I also realised I forgot to say I downloaded Bali Hai. I haven't got Sunlit Tides (doesn't really appeal to me) or any other tropical world but I wanted that house. :P

Edit: Oh and do you live in the Netherlands? My mum's boyfriend travels there a lot for work. To Arnhem I believe. :-)

Hi again! I sure hope you plan to upload your builds soon. I miss seeing them in the exchange. Thank you for downloading Bali Hai. I hope you like the build in your game? It would work much better if you have Sunlit Tides because most of the plants that I used came with the neighbourhood.

So your mom's boyfriend travels there? Small world! :D I live in Belgium. In the dutch speaking part of Belgium. Netherlands is one of our neighbouring countries. We go to Netherlands now and then because it is so closeby. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Mason - Thanks a lot! Your enthusiastic comments made me very happy! I am glad you liked Bali Hai so much. :D

Kryst - Awwww, thank you dear! :oops: You are sweet! Also, thank you for recommending. :D

Xocaptiveox - Thank you for checking out my builds and for your wonderful comments. :D
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey Yanti,

I was sure I commented here but I remember now it was on FB!
    Anchors Away is great, it makes me feel all swashbuckly *grabs my parrot* :mrgreen: I love the bathroom <3
    And I still want Bali Hali as my warm winter home.

rec'd!

xx
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited October 2012
    They are both gorgeous! Rec'd ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Grams - Thank you very much. What a lovely compliment! :D

Yo - Great to see you here at TS3 again. I have missed you. :D That *grab my parrot* comment made me giggle! :lol: Thanks dear! Bali Hai would be great with Seasons. Can't wait for the next ep. Thanks for the recommendations. Means a lot to me. xx

Buckosnort - Thanks a lot for your comment and the recommendation. Appreciate it. :D