Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my sim keeps getting naked!

besides the zombie glitch (which is driving me mad)...another one i seemed to have picked up with supernatural is that my sim keeps getting out the shower naked (with no censor)?! she even went to work naked haa so basically when she gets out i have to keep making her go to the wardobe to get some clothes on!
I've not got any or ever used any CC or downloaded any mods so it must have come from supernatural coz its never happened before!
has anyone else had this happen?
javssy.jpg

Comments

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2012
    LOL enjoy the show :D

honestly I have no idea why your game would start producing naked sims! ha!
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Rhedd_VRhedd_V Posts: 218 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I used to have a family where Grandma would do that constantly.

You'd find her out in the garden, midmorning, weeding the plants... Naked.

It was hilarious!

I don't remember exactly what the deal was, but it had something to do with her being in the film career, and she wasn't swapping in to her work clothes properly, since they were different all the time.

Haven't seen the "problem" since, though.

This was waay back just after Pets, though, so it's not a new Supernatural bug.
  • Options
    Got_BawlsGot_Bawls Posts: 262
    edited September 2012
    I had that happen to me before (but it was waaaay before supernaturals came out,)

my sim drank a ghost potion that was made on the chemistry set and after he turned back to normal he was naked with no censor
  • Options
    LittleLocaLittleLoca Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    My Sim keeps doing this as well. She went to work and came back still naked.

Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    Belliflowers3Belliflowers3 Posts: 560 Member
    edited September 2012
    This happened to me before also. My sims husband had just gotten out of the shower and started walking around outside and greeting sims at the door while naked. :<
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited September 2012
    She's trying to start a nudist colony! 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But nope, no nude sims in my game. But I hate to admitt, I wouldn't tell ANYONE if I did rotflmao

Looks like it's just a fairy nudists issue!
    Hmmm I need a fairy in MY household it seems LMAO j/k
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    OmNomNomOmBabiesOmNomNomOmBabies Posts: 681 New Member
    edited September 2012
    This is actually an uncommon glitch, though some others have posted about it.
    It has something to do with her work outfit, I think that is the problem. Change her work outfit, that should fix it.
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I SO want this to happen in my game! Lol!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    This happened to me before also. My sims husband had just gotten out of the shower and started walking around outside and greeting sims at the door while naked. :<

Honestly... Glad I'm NOT having THIS issue... Btw is he a Fairy sim?
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    OmNomNomOmBabiesOmNomNomOmBabies Posts: 681 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Kilov17 wrote:

It doesn't happen to just fairies. I've seen pictures of this very same glitch with werewolves and such.
  • Options
    Belliflowers3Belliflowers3 Posts: 560 Member
    edited September 2012
    Kilov17 wrote:

No, this was before Supernatural came out. o-o
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Kilov17 wrote:

It doesn't happen to just fairies. I've seen pictures of this very same glitch with werewolves and such.

I'll be furious if it happens to one of my precious Witch (and male= Warlock) sims!
    They were born free but, this is rediculous!
    Mostly cause it seems so unbecoming of a witch.
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    grobnic356grobnic356 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I think I know what the proble is ...they are just simply pervy sims,no big deal,just roll with it its all good. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    But seriously now,if they are going nude and without the cencer blur... You must have a mod alowing it and most likely a set of clothing thats naked/nude.
    and there are afew trats where sims dress as they please like wearing swim or sleep outfit to formal or everyday occasions. Traits like innaproperate and insane.
  • Options
    bchishamcbchishamc Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    I have no mods and it happened to my perfectly normal sim today.
  • Options
    kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    edited September 2012
    It is definitely NOT a problem with a mod. I've had it happen often and I've never used any mods. It has to do with sims improperly changing into their work outfits upon getting out of a shower. Sometimes the work outfit doesn't appear properly, so when the sim changes into that outfit, nothing changes. Its fine when their already wearing another outfit, they just keep their old clothes on, but when getting out of the shower, there are no previous clothes so the sim goes naked. They still register in the game as wearing their work outfit, so it doesn't cause problems with other sims and their is not embarassed moodlet, either. I was hoping Supernatural would solve the problem, but it clearly hasn't.
  • Options
    Deandria84Deandria84 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I've had this a number of times before and after SN and without mods or CC. It can't just be a work outfit thing because my werewolf is unemployed (well... was at the time) when this happened to her. I told her to go fix the shower and for some reason she changed her outfit to do that... but no clothes appeared.

Before SN I had this problem with a singer sim who changed into her "birthday suit" every day to go to work. I found it pretty funny... at first.
  • Options
    BeachGirl6747BeachGirl6747 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I started having this problem with some of my Sims after Showtime came out. It probably is work outfit related. It happens to one that is an acrobat pretty often, but it has happened to a couple of other Sims too. Only one of these Sims is a supernatural character.
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited September 2012
    I had this happen today! I missed her going to work but when I scanned over as she was leaving her job she was totally naked. She went home and I did plan outfit and it was her work outfit. I fixed it and she hasn't done it again. I snapped a pic but I'm on my phone right now. I can post it later, it was hilarious!! :)
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2012
    I had this happen in my game recently too. My werewolf took a shower at his friend's house and he didn't put clothes on until he went to bed that night.

There he was, covered in werewolf fur/hair with the exception of his bare behind. He played fetch in their front yard, socialized, did everything naked. The topper was when he rode his motorcycle home 'bareback.'

Yeah, I have a few screenies because I was, like :shock:

Seen one naked werewolf b.u.t.t, you've seen them all. Wonder if we'll be getting cheek hair in CAS anytime soon?

:mrgreen:
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    creativegal16creativegal16 Posts: 503 New Member
    edited September 2012
    after reading this post i have been laughing all day :) infact i have laughed at something related to this game after a long time.

thank u for making my day but at the same time i m sorry for all this nonsense....
  • Options
    creativegal16creativegal16 Posts: 503 New Member
    edited September 2012
    take0nme wrote:
    LOL enjoy the show :D

honestly I have no idea why your game would start producing naked sims! ha!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited September 2012
    I started having this problem with some of my Sims after Showtime came out. It probably is work outfit related.

Yep, it's work outfit related. When EA gave us the "Career CAS" and the option of choosing our sims' career outfit, they put every outfit in the CAS menu. Including the nude tops and bottoms that sims wear when they are naked.

Sims going to work naked is caused by the game randomly picking a career outfit for a sim and because the nude tops and bottoms are available in the Career CAS, they are valid as career outfit choices even though clearly they are not and shouldn't appear in CAS at all.

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2012
    I started having this problem with some of my Sims after Showtime came out. It probably is work outfit related.

Yep, it's work outfit related. When EA gave us the "Career CAS" and the option of choosing our sims' career outfit, they put every outfit in the CAS menu. Including the nude tops and bottoms that sims wear when they are naked.

Sims going to work naked is caused by the game randomly picking a career outfit for a sim and because the nude tops and bottoms are available in the Career CAS, they are valid as career outfit choices even though clearly they are not and shouldn't appear in CAS at all.

If it was work related, it's expanded because my sim doesn't have a career outfit. He doesn't even have a real career because he's still working on his first book. *There are no EA nude tops in CAS for females and no EA nude bottoms anywhere (except for randomly in our games now).
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    well,I guess I was right the first time then...they are just pervy sims,no big deal