Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Over This House Contest - WINNERS POSTED, P.1, 3RD POST! :)

Comments

• Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited September 2012
    PattyCo wrote:
    brandi22 wrote:
    MacyQueen wrote:
    is this still open?
    Yes, still open!
    EDIT: I do have one entry pending from PattyCo that I just saw so I'm not sure about the closing time today. It looks like she still has to fill out most of the form and I'd hate to close before a contestant has had time to complete their entry. :? I'll wait to see once she has submitted, then probably close after that.
    Until then, entries are welcome!

Hi Brandi22!

I have to drop out :(. My computer is acting up. I tried to reopen my game this moring to continue working on the house and all I got was a black screen. I could hear the sim music playing but no game. I think I need to shut down my computer and restart it. That would mean all my current progress is lost.

Please go ahead without me, and good luck to all the others :D!

Warm regards,
    PattyCo

That doesn't sound good! I hate computer problems and what a bummer that you will lose all of your work. :( Hopefully you will at least be able to get the game up and running again. Thank you for letting me know, though.

I'm going to have a look back through all of the entries to make sure I don't have any other entry forms submitted that have yet to be filled out. If not, I will close the contest for judging! :-)
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The contest is now closed for judging!

Good luck, everyone! You all have created some very special and beautiful homes! :D

I will add the latest entries to the Entries list and then go about the very difficult task of trying to pick only a few winners! :wink::lol:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    xromanticxshadowxxromanticxshadowx Posts: 458 Member
    edited September 2012
    I really hope I win! I have never won on any of there.

when is the judging going to be done?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Winners posted, P.1, 3rd post down! :mrgreen:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    yabajenyabajen Posts: 1,187 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to the winners! Truly breath taking entries and thank you Brandi for hosting the contest (oops forgot to thank seascape as well :oops: :mrgreen: ) it was really fun :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    brivenesbrivenes Posts: 588 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congratz winners! :mrgreen:
    thank you brandi22 and seascape for hosting/sponsoring. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    aud87aud87 Posts: 364 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to the winners! This was a fun contest to do and thanks to brandi and seascape for hosting/sponsoring
  • Options
    MFAKMFAK Posts: 485 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh I am so amazed and happy! Thank You so much for picking my my house! I really really enjoyed this contest and the home I decorated is now my main play save at the moment, I love it too! Congratulations to all the other winners and thanks again!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MFAK wrote:
    Oh I am so amazed and happy! Thank You so much for picking my my house! I really really enjoyed this contest and the home I decorated is now my main play save at the moment, I love it too! Congratulations to all the other winners and thanks again!!

It is a beautiful home and you're welcome!! :D Just let me know once you decide what you would like from the Store with your 1,000 SPs! :mrgreen:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:

It is a beautiful home and you're welcome!! :D Just let me know once you decide what you would like from the Store with your 1,000 SPs! :mrgreen:

Oh thank you! I thought you would have chosen but GREAT! Thanks so much, Please may i have the deep fat fryer and the ice cream machine please!? THANK YOU!! :D:D:D
    my WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MFAK
  • Options
    corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to the winners, and thanks for a fun challenge brandi22! There were so many great entries in the competition!
  • Options
    PlayerGameman23PlayerGameman23 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I am ecstatic, I can't believe I got in the top 3, on my first contest I ever entered. Congratulations to MFAK and all the other winners! And I still can't believe I'm in second place, I am so proud of myself! :-) btw, thank you brandi22 for making this fun contest! oh and i also like to thank seascape! LOL
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MFAK wrote:
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:

Oh thank you! I thought you would have chosen but GREAT! Thanks so much, Please may i have the deep fat fryer and the ice cream machine please!? THANK YOU!! :D:D:D

I sent both of them! Hope you will like them! :D
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congratz to all the winners! And thank you for hosting and sponsoring!
  • Options
    lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Thanks for hosting this fun contest Brandi
  • Options
    PlayerGameman23PlayerGameman23 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited September 2012
    brandi22 thank you so much for choosing my entry for 2nd place! i would like the chocolate fountain for 500 SP, The India Inspiration- Trandional Summer Sari for 75SP, and Kindom of Cambodia Bathroom- Three Deities Stone Carving for 25SP.

All of these items are in my wishlist :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PlayerGameman23
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you for the win Brandi :D I would like to have chrang7520 get the winnings. If it's okay with you hit her with the edwardian refrigerator and pick what you want for the rest :D She has a fun wishlist :!: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=chrang7520
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:

I just downloaded the home and wanted to let you know that there is some CC attached. It's okay as I found it right away and deleted it in the Launcher, but some of it is bad CC.

Here are the 5 items I found. (I couldn't get all 5 in one screenshot, so I took 2 screenshots.)

launcher%201_zpse0b7face.jpg

launcher%202_zpsb675c9f5.jpg

Unfortunately the Night time and Day time shoes are known to cause glitches with babies in-game and I think the black T-shirt is also glitchy. :( They all look like items that hitched a ride on the Sims in the house. I've had Sims carry bad CC on them without my even knowing it, so I totally sympathize with you on this and I'm sure it was just accidental.

But I wanted to let you and others know so that they don't accidentally download the bad CC! (I still love the house, though!) :wink:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    AWWW Drat! My first lot upload to the Exchange >.<

Oh well...I knew I didn't stand a chance.

Congratulations to those of you who won! XD

Your houses are just amazing.

Also, Thank you Brandi22 for having us. It was fun.
  • Options
    XoAmeliaoXXoAmeliaoX Posts: 598 New Member
    edited September 2012

I'm so sorry that my entry didn't get uploaded! I uploaded it 2 weeks ago, and I had to remove it because the pictures weren't showing :( I tried telling you on here, but for some reason the message didn't post?

Anyways, congrats to the winners! :D
  • Options
    PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to the winners! And a salon package to Brandi to relax her after judging so many entries, LOL!

Best regards,
    PattyCo :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:

THANK YOU!!! *Runs off to ram hot ice cream fritters down throat* :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    brandi22 wrote:
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:
    brandi22 wrote:
    MFAK wrote:

I just downloaded the home and wanted to let you know that there is some CC attached. It's okay as I found it right away and deleted it in the Launcher, but some of it is bad CC.

Here are the 5 items I found. (I couldn't get all 5 in one screenshot, so I took 2 screenshots.)

launcher%201_zpse0b7face.jpg

launcher%202_zpsb675c9f5.jpg

Unfortunately the Night time and Day time shoes are known to cause glitches with babies in-game and I think the black T-shirt is also glitchy. :( They all look like items that hitched a ride on the Sims in the house. I've had Sims carry bad CC on them without my even knowing it, so I totally sympathize with you on this and I'm sure it was just accidental.

But I wanted to let you and others know so that they don't accidentally download the bad CC! (I still love the house, though!) :wink:

Oh i'm so sorry about that, I had no idea, yes they were probably from some exchange sim i downloaded or something, so sorry again :x
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to the winners! :mrgreen:

I have gifted the 1st Place winner my donated amount of 1,000 SPs and Seascape is sponsoring the rest!

Thank you to the winners who posted back with what they would like to do with their SPs. I'm sure Seascape will be gifting you whenever she gets a chance!
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited September 2012
    I stopped here on the forums and have one more long day at work tomorrow, but I promise I will be here as soon as I get home to gift winners. I haven't forgotten, and I ask for and thank you for your patience.

:)