Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sim's stories today?

Comments

• Options
    IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited September 2012
    YAY WICKI and the thread reaching 1000 pages...

Congrates.jpg

sorry for being a teeny tiny bit late... but I'm being fashionably late ROFL :P
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    edited September 2012
    Happy 1000 pages, everyone! :D (Uhm,or 1001 that is...)

yoursharona34: Hi back, love your scrapbook!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited September 2012
    I missed the 1000th page. :(

But anyways:
    HOORAY! 1000 PAGES! It's quite exciting and amazing actually. :D

Ivory: I did see that you offered me a sim as well but by then I had almost finished all the pictures. :( I hope I can use one of your sims another time.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited September 2012
    Jacob (vampire) & Cindy Paddington Kusmi became parents to twingirls. They now have 9 children.
    Screenshot-1975.jpg
    Ava.
    Screenshot-1976.jpg
    Emily.

Screenshot-1983.jpg
    Former imaginary friend Puzzle Kusmi as young adult.

Screenshot-1984.jpg
    William Kusmi ya, Jacob's brother.

Jacob & William's brother Mason, is married to his former imaginary friend Matilda. Mason & Matilda's toddler twins.
    Screenshot-1989.jpg
    Adria
    Screenshot-1990.jpg
    Mercedes. Mason & Matilda also had twinboys Howard & Ernesto tonight.

Screenshot-1991.jpg
    Matilda with one of the twins, Howard.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi Simmelina1! Where did you get William Kusmi's hair?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ZephyrGirlSimZephyrGirlSim Posts: 475 New Member
    edited September 2012
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: HP sent me a lemon. I don't know if there is anything my hubby can do with HP today, but he is definitely not happy. I'm disappointed that I have to wait even longer to play S3, but I'm more upset that I don't have a nice computer to type my really long paper.
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited September 2012
    Simmelina1: I am so honestly happy you have shared your sim family with us...yeah! (does a happy dance) I've seen your family pics in other threads and gotta say, I enjoy following their lives...so awesome to see then right here :mrgreen:
    Welcome to our thread, sure hope you stick around and keep sharing.
    Do you have 9 children in the same household or have some grown up and moved out? Nine is an impressive number!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Zeph: I am shocked this happened...and so honestly sad for you...what a horrible ordeal to have to work out...have you gotton any news on how soon they can ship another one out to you? I hope they are gonna ship immediately and not wait for your defective unit to go back...keep us posted. So sorry,really.
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations!! 1001 is just so EPIC!

1001 Nights

1001 Tales

1001 pages of WickiChick's Awesome thread!!
  • Options
    TheNay83TheNay83 Posts: 3,253 Member
    edited September 2012
    I woke up this morning like "OMG! How did I get home??!" LOL I'm starting to remember last night's events. My morning didn't start out this great after being waken by random kids who don't even live in this neighborhood. They were too loud and were running on other people's nice lawns. These random kids have no respect for people's property after I watched one try to smack my neighbor's mailbox with his baseball bat but he saw me watching him and backed off. My neighborhood does remind me of the sims, random people just show up LOL. Many times random people would show up at my house, just wanting to talk. I live in Kansas so most people here are very friendly like that. On another note, I get to bring my kitten home today! He's 8 weeks now. I convinced my brother who lives with me to get a kitten so I'll be bringing 2 kittens home today! I'm excited!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    My hubby is doing a system check on everything to try to pinpoint the problem before contacting HP.

So here is what happened. Last night hubby turned on the computer and the dvd drive kept open and shutting repeatedly. Once the computer was done initializing he disconnected power to the dvd drive because there was no way to use it. The button wasn't stuck or anything. Hubby used our external dvd drive to make a windows recovery disc. It seemed that everything was off to a good start (minus the malfunctioning dvd drive) and I installed the game and expansions I have and downloaded the latest game update. I did this on the admin account so the game could be accessed from any of the other user accounts. After the update was done I was going to log off and go to my account but since I changed the computer's name I decided to do a restart so the changed name would be in effect. Then, bam, blue screen. We shut off the computer and turned it back on. We got the screen where the option was to start normally or run a repair, which was the recommended choice. We picked the repair, the screen would blink, and the same menu would come up. We pick start normally and same thing happened. Hubby tried to run the windows recovery disc but the computer won't read it. We don't know if it actually didn't create the disc or if it won't use the external drive and obviously we can't use the internal because of the malfunction. Hubby ran a quick diagnostic of the hard disc and it find any problem. Now we are in the middle of the three hour diagnostic of the hard disc. Hubby is guessing right now that it could be a bad sector that is affecting launching Windows or the motherboard is bad. Either way I want a replacement because I paid good money for this.

I'll keep you all posted as I find out more. If some things don't sound accurate it may just be my lack of hardcore computer knowledge but I'm pretty sure I've relayed the happenings correctly.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hard disk test passed so we've moved on to the memory test.
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited September 2012
    @Zephyr: That's horrible! Oh you need to get a replacement. That is not even fit... to have to do all that with a brand new machine.

@Nay: Glad you got home safe! Sounds like you had a fun time. Yay for the kitties!

@Simmelina: I meant to comment before... wow, nine kids is way too much for me to handle!

@Wicki: Thanks! I'm having fun doing the photo album for Nakaiya since I didn't really write her story. So her story is written in photos!
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    edited September 2012
    Woot! 1001 pages! Hip hip hooray! What do you all think of Bladud as a Teen? He's back a couple of pages, and I find him very handsome and definitely heir worthy. ;) I'm so happy with how each child has turned out! There's not a single one I don't like! Man, it's going to be really hard to choose an heir or heiress!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Well we think we figured out that Horatio (I named my computer) does not like starting up with the external disc drive on. We think it was trying to read from that and got confused. Everything, minus the internal disc drive, is working just fine now. Hubby think he fixed the internal disc drive and we are about to try it out.

I finished my huge paper and I'm so hoping to turn on in a few minutes.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The second oldest child, Breanainn, has aged up, and he is extremely handsome! I'm considering making him my heir, but I kinda want to wait until the girls age up to see what all I'm dealing with. Anyways, here is his picture:
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/033/190/013/00/screenshot_original.jpg

My plans for Bladud, if he's chosen as heir, is that he will marry a Fey. If I choose Breanainn, then he will marry a witch!
  • Options
    antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Well, I got Supernatural yesterday!! I created a fairy named Tinkerbell (creative, right?) and her husband, a werewolf. She is now expecting a baby. With the 50/50 chance, I hope she gets a fairy baby. I wanna see a little toddler with wings!

Besides that, the generation 3 heir vote of my legacy is up. Please vote!

http://www.thecortezlegacy.wordpress.com
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    TOTALLY awkward moment just now in my game! Meabh Kite, sister to my heir Arlen, was just asked to prom by her...FATHER!! I was like, "Hmm, Kevan Kite...that name sounds familiar! Oh, wait, that's her father! Huh-uh, no way. There is no way pretty little Meabh is going to prom with her elderly father!" So yeah, family ties get a little mixed up when your daughter is living with her brother and not with you. Apparently that gives you the right to ask her out to prom, even though you're an ELDER and she's a TEEN!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2012
    So for the one year mark of my story, published via my brand new laptop....chapter 10 is now up @ my blog.

Now i've had my fun with my shiny new toy, gotten out my update, and I'm off to catch up on updates a bit. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Here are the twins as Teens!
    Mayvee:
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/725/190/013/00/screenshot_original.jpg

And Helori:
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/726/190/013/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Although they're both absolutely stunning, I think I'm going to stick with Breanainn as my heir just because I don't want one of the girls marrying a warlock. It isn't as fun. And male fairies are less fun as well!
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi guys!

My game is finally running glitch free. I posted a littl blog update which includes a CAS pic of Austen as a real A fairy if you are interested.

KatxLuffKatxLuff Posts: 312 Member
    edited September 2012
    My Sim from my legacy found out who murdered her parents and is now trying to get her and her children's lives back together. It was a real tear jerker for me :(

Also, the new heir vote is up, and it makes me sad because I always hate leaving one generation, but love the excitement of new things (and cute babies)\

If anyone wants to vote (Even if you dont read the story)
    Give a vote here
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/587777.page#9446952

And if you wanna read about my story its here:

http://chromaticclouds.blogspot.com/

I love this thread, and seeing people's stories and pictures! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited September 2012
    WickiChick,

I just got (almost) caught up with You and I Collide, but I can't find the link to Part 2. HELP!! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight not knowing the rest of the story!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hey dreamer...I enjoyed your story and left a comment on your blog..which has changed and I like it...congrats on your new laptop...awesome, huh? I hope you don't run into any issues for a bit now so you can enjoy your new toy.

Zeph: keeping fingers crossed, so hope this will work out for you...downloading all my games onto my new computer was so much fun..I couldn't wait to see what my graphics looked like and what it would be to load all my games at once and experience awesome play...it was an amazing experience...so happy for you.

dreamsong1968: what a treat it is seeing you pop in! I had a horrible week-end and hence the failure to update that story..I need to put a post there...but glad you liked what I had..if you read since the last time you posted...wow, you honestly did some catching up...what has your summer been like...and more importantly, how are you?

Jb: that is crazy how good those colors match...left a message on your blog, and so happy for you that you were able to get those darn computer glitches fixed.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2012
    wickichick wrote:
    Hey dreamer...I enjoyed your story and left a comment on your blog..which has changed and I like it...congrats on your new laptop...awesome, huh? I hope you don't run into any issues for a bit now so you can enjoy your new toy.

I'm not sure how but your comment ended up several chapters back. I only found it because thankfully intensedebate emails me comments. I did respond back where the comment went through too...chapter 6 if you look for it. I'm not sure if it's something goofy with intense debate or what the deal is.

it's super awesome!!! I got a better laptop because they had one on sale for a grand-opening sale (I was at an old location they just had the sale everywhere). It's just mind blowing. I do still have to sim on my old laptop however, so I'm on that right now. My base game has vanished...making it really hard to install it. :x If I have any issue though, I will cry, I spent a lot of money on it and if there's issues I will not be impressed.