Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you need some lots for Sunlit Tides?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I love your beach house! It looks so vacation-ish! :thumbup:
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited September 2012
    I think they are all stunning, too, especially the beach house and the Tiki Resort. But where did you get the surf board that is on the porch of the house? I looked in the store content and stuff pack but didn't see it. Did it come with an EP?
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Ah, the lighthouse!

The Knotty Hill Lighthouse:
    Welcome to the Knotty Hill Lighthouse, which is located in Sunset Valley. It is a symbol of culture and history here in Sunset Valley and serves an important purpose to the sailors that call the sea their home. Sitting atop a rocky cliff strewn with Knotty Pines, it the Knotty Hill Lighthouse. Welcome!

2ylpv0l.jpg

As you approach the cliffs of the lighthouse, you will notice a boarded up cave. Legend has it that in the earliest days of the lighthouse, pirate Captain Simbeard would use the signal light as a part of his map to his famous treasure. Boarded up long ago, the cave is no longer safe, but tales still lurk around Sunset Valley that Simbeard’s treasure still lies within, undiscovered!

On the opposite side of the stairs, there is a small fishing pond. Who knows what you might catch in there!

wwkl0m.jpg

Creaky stairs and dirt paths line the way to the top of the cliff rocks to the lighthouse. If you get winded on the way, you can stop and have a seat at the picnic table that provides a scenic overlook of the sea below. On clear days, enjoy the sound of the seagulls as they fly past.

2ldczkh.jpg

iv9z11.jpg

Or the sight of the hot air balloons that float by.....

rr2ond.jpg

Along the entrance to the lighthouse is a small garden. Not much grows around here due to the rocky soil and salty air, but these veggies are delicious!

9qb6t2.jpg

Night at the Lighthouse:
    The most important part of the lighthouse, of course, is the light that keeps sailors safe from harm. The light atop the Knotty Hill Lighthouse has been kept well maintained and still works today.

2r4lt6v.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4147567
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited September 2012
    jaletu2005 wrote:
    I think they are all stunning, too, especially the beach house and the Tiki Resort. But where did you get the surf board that is on the porch of the house? I looked in the store content and stuff pack but didn't see it. Did it come with an EP?

Thanks everyone for your comments!

The surfboard is actually a Dr. Pepper item that came out as a promotion a year or two ago. I use it all the time - I love it!