Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition For Zombie Slider

Comments

• Options
    Lishee1013Lishee1013 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes! I have zombies ALL the time. Everyday, during the day, during the night, full moon, no full moon, it's really annoying! They keep wanting to attack my sim and destroy my plants.

Edit: I have no mods either!
  • Options
    KSpencerKSpencer Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited September 2012
    *Signed*

It just makes no sense that there is control for everything else except zombies!
  • Options
    galshmugalshmu Posts: 29
    edited September 2012
    sign me up
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    KSpencer wrote:
    *Signed*

It just makes no sense that there is control for everything else except zombies!

*nods*

why would they leave that out? when they where makeing it anyway....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I hereby sign this petition!
  • Options
    LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    edited September 2012
    Include me as well. You should have control over the populations that you want in your communities. What's fun in one game may become a real drag in another.
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Ivinora wrote:
    i don't have it myself yet but idk
    i love zombies :x but it never hurts to have sliders where you can put in how many fairies/zombies/witches ect. you'd like too have in your town, i mean that way you could make an all fairy town, or an all wizard town (would be cool for harry potter fans) with like a werewolf or 2 that make some trouble,

or for me turn zombie full mode nomatter what moonphase and get me a full blown apoc. going... .

kinda bothers me that i see people complain about the zombies alone :o i mean there's people out there that prob. like the zombies but wish they didn't have too many fairy's floating about... .

so i say make a slider for all off them if they do something ^.^

I agree. I have Twallan's MC and SP for this one reason...I like that they added some kind of system, but I think they would have gotten more interest with SLIDERS and not Check boxes...IDK what they were thinking but it is a horrid system...it's like..."For all those people who don't want that many in their games being crawling with certain creatures let's make them not have any at all!" XD

I'll sign even though I have Twallan's mods...WE WOULDN'T NEED TO USE THEM IF THEY DID THINGS RIGHT.
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Larryad wrote:
    Include me as well. You should have control over the populations that you want in your communities. What's fun in one game may become a real drag in another.

and THIS! I would like to have Occults in ONE GAME/Save...not all.
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited September 2012
    /sign :!:
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't have the game yet but was wondering about this. I would hate to have to sacrifice moon phases over Sunlit Tides for example because I don't want zombies all over the place there. Was figuring Twallen or someone would probably be making a mod for this ASAP but would be LOVELY if EA would do it.

*SIGNED :D
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited September 2012
    :: No idea why that came back with an error and double posted. ::
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ivinora wrote:
    i don't have it myself yet but idk
    i love zombies :x but it never hurts to have sliders where you can put in how many fairies/zombies/witches ect. you'd like too have in your town, i mean that way you could make an all fairy town, or an all wizard town (would be cool for harry potter fans) with like a werewolf or 2 that make some trouble,

or for me turn zombie full mode nomatter what moonphase and get me a full blown apoc. going... .

kinda bothers me that i see people complain about the zombies alone :o i mean there's people out there that prob. like the zombies but wish they didn't have too many fairy's floating about... .

so i say make a slider for all off them if they do something ^.^

I agree. I have Twallan's MC and SP for this one reason...I like that they added some kind of system, but I think they would have gotten more interest with SLIDERS and not Check boxes...IDK what they were thinking but it is a horrid system...it's like..."For all those people who don't want that many in their games being crawling with certain creatures let's make them not have any at all!" XD

I'll sign even though I have Twallan's mods...WE WOULDN'T NEED TO USE THEM IF THEY DID THINGS RIGHT.

I started using mods becouse of spawning cars.... and becouse it worked I got LN.... as I then knew I could be vampire and celeb free.....

slides be beter than checkbox yes... but check box is better than nothing

still don't know if Twallan made it posible to have moon cyckel but no zombies....

Just now I want no of the super naturals but witches....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    PharseerPharseer Posts: 66 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Signed.

Not buying this expansion pack until we can turn off the zombies, without using a cheat code, which doesn't work all the time anyways according to some SN owners.
  • Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited September 2012
    SIGNED!!!!

i so want one! i hate the evil jealous dead, be haten on my sims 8)
  • Options
    Michael702808Michael702808 Posts: 162 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Sign me up my sims can't throw party's or swim outside at night because zombies well attack them. My zombies comes out every night.
  • Options
    kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes! Me! Put down Kusha! I don't even have it yet but I know I don't want tons of zombies!
  • Options
    OregonOregon Posts: 174 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Please sign me up! Sick of all the zombies. Like someone else said, they'll pop up during the day, at night, and no matter what phase the moon is at.

Another problem I'm having is when I click on the Peashooter to tell it to attack them, sometimes (during the day) the only options for it to attack are my own Sims??? except they aren't even zombified so...
  • Options
    SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited September 2012
    Pro Zombie slider. I like having my sims out doing whatever at night. Don't want zombies blocking the way or randomly coming at them on the lots.
  • Options
    JoKnowsJoKnows Posts: 20 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Zombies freak me out! :shock:
    The CDC website has actual tips for preparing for a zombie apocalypse! Look it up! AAAAHHH!!!
    (Center for Disease Control for those Not in US)
    Please give us usable slider or a NonMod work around so the nightmares will stop!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    JoKnows wrote:
    Zombies freak me out! :shock:
    The CDC website has actual tips for preparing for a zombie apocalypse! Look it up! AAAAHHH!!!
    (Center for Disease Control for those Not in US)
    Please give us usable slider or a NonMod work around so the nightmares will stop!!!

they have?

about game.... I still be happy with just on/off option like for the other creatures....
  • Options
    R13n3R13n3 Posts: 48 Member
    edited September 2012
    A slider would be fantastic. Sign me up.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited September 2012
    Larryad wrote:

and THIS! I would like to have Occults in ONE GAME/Save...not all.

Agreed!! I want to control the Supernaturals in EACH world. I really don't want the occult creatures mingling about with my Sims. I have ten worlds I play depending on my mood, and each one has a central theme. One is for families, one is populated with wannabe celebs, actors, rock bands and singers, one is a quiet retreat for artists and writers,etc. So you can imagine my disappointment when I learned the control for the occult Sims was A GLOBAL one, meaning it turns off all the occult Sims in all the worlds, not just the world you happen to be playing at the time.

I was planning on having a world inhabited by only the occult Sims so I could have fun with them while keeping my other worlds somewhat sane. :lol:
    I was also looking forward to having a world with just fairies. They are so beautiful, I can just imagine what an entire world of fairies would look like.

This is in no way intended to mean I hate Supernatural. It is a great piece of work and has much to offer other than the obvious...the occult Sims. And that is why I am disappointed in the controls we have right now. It could have been done a bit better.

So, sign me up. Give us sliders, or a shotgun for our Sims. At least shooting zombies with something more than a pea might help us vent some of our frustration. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    featherfulfeatherful Posts: 445 New Member
    edited September 2012
    definitely!
  • Options
    GothicViperGothicViper Posts: 722 New Member
    edited September 2012
    It's weird, Some people are overrun with zombies, some have next to none.

I'm the person who gets no/only 1 or 2 zombies throughout the whole town.

So for this reason, i'd love to have a zombie slider :D *signed*
  • Options
    marinegirl36marinegirl36 Posts: 266 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'll sign. I am waiting for my game to arrive and hearing all the issues with zombies makes me a little nervous about even installing it. Also I wish EA would have taken into consideration that there are some of us that probably would like to keep one or more of our worlds super natural free. So not only would I like to see the option to turn off zombies but I would like them to make it so the controls for super naturals weren't global that way we could have some super natural worlds (saved games) and some non-super natural worlds (saved games).