Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 'I'm British n Have to Wait til Friday' Thread

Sooooo sucks

Also boycotting all threads with spoilers. Nah not really. ;) Roll on Friday!

Comments

• Options
    elbagarpieelbagarpie Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2012
    Just one more go in case there are any other European players about in this time of madness.
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited September 2012
    Can I have an "I'm Scottish n Have to Wait til Friday" thread?
  • Options
    GothicViperGothicViper Posts: 722 New Member
    edited September 2012
    What about i'm British?

Haha I only have to wait till tomorrow YAY!
  • Options
    SimbolicSimbolic Posts: 925 Member
    edited September 2012
    How about an I'm British & I'll have to wait 'til Friday :wink:

I just want to know if the poor old elders got some clothes :roll:
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mine is being dispatched on the 6th according to Amazon but I'm not supposed to get it until between 10th-12th. I have got lucky occasionally so maybe it will come sooner.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited September 2012
    I too am british, but I only have to wait until midnight on Thurs to download my copy. The UK sucks
  • Options
    eatinglikeasim3012eatinglikeasim3012 Posts: 484 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Well i am not british but i am currently saving money and i am planning to move there in about 7 years and i have to wait till friday(well actually i'll propaly have to wait till monday
  • Options
    CilvaCilva Posts: 7
    edited September 2012
    I'm Kiwi (New Zealander) and I have to wait until Friday to! It's horrible lol
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm American but ordered my with Super Saver shipping so some of you may have your game before I get mine. Can I join? :)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2012
    Cilva wrote:

Hey fellow Kiwi, I have to wait till Friday too. Getting mine from EB Games, will be there 9am as their doors open LOL
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited September 2012
    I find it funny, I hated the whole concept of this expansion pack, I like a realistic game you see. However, these past few days I've become quite excited about it.

I'm leaving to move back to Liverpool at the early hours of Saturday morning from Belfast, so I've had to change the delivery address to my room mates name so I'll have the game waiting for me.

By the time I get my room sorted out and everything ready for university, it will probably be next week by the time I get to play with it properly :(
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi - how about I'm Canadian and since there are no stores in the town I live that even carry computer games, I have to wait until UPS delivers straight from EA, last time I checked tracking it said Monday afternoon latest. Oh well.
  • Options
    mellieboomellieboo Posts: 50
    edited September 2012
    Im in the UK and have started seeing USA Simmers doing Lets Plays aaaarrrggghhh :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

BUT i think that looking at them when they are in CAS helps me figure out what clothes go with which sim and also the traits i want for each one :lol:

YET..... it still sucks that we have to wait another 2 days!!

I have ordered my of Play.com, and have never preordered before so i'm interested to see when i actually get my copy

Anyone used Play.com before? :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    RawwrOutLoudRawwrOutLoud Posts: 63 Member
    edited September 2012
    Weealbet wrote:
    Can I have an "I'm Scottish n Have to Wait til Friday" thread?

I'm Scottish To, :3 mehehe wish friday was tomorrow!!
    Origin ID - LoomieSkies
    Simblr - loomieskies.tumblr.com
  • Options
    CookietownCookietown Posts: 196 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't like waiting :( wah!
  • Options
    fairywitchyfairywitchy Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm British but live in Germany. :mrgreen: Pre-ordered at Amazon. They say the 6th, so Thursday is my day. I HOPE I get it on that day and it's not delayed. I have to work on Fri & Sat!
  • Options
    DramadramadramaDramadramadrama Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am Irish i have to wait... :( ... The pictures are making me dead excited though
  • Options
    Hedy1975Hedy1975 Posts: 42
    edited September 2012
    I'm not British. American here. Hi y'all!

I paid for Next Day Air (UPS) but it still sitting at a hub in Florida. I live in North Carolina. I'm about ready to hop a flight and pick it up myself.

When all of y'all do get it, I hope y'all have a blast. :)

• Options
    RockChickRockChick Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yep Brit here (im)patiently waiting *sigh*
  • Options
    ThaliteThalite Posts: 19 Member
    edited September 2012
    Well I'm a French West Indian so I have to wait till friday too :cry: But then I'll be able to play till I drop this week end :P
  • Options
    joshirejoshire Posts: 645 New Member
    edited September 2012
    mellieboo wrote:
    Im in the UK and have started seeing USA Simmers doing Lets Plays aaaarrrggghhh :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

BUT i think that looking at them when they are in CAS helps me figure out what clothes go with which sim and also the traits i want for each one :lol:

I have ordered my of Play.com, and have never preordered before so i'm interested to see when i actually get my copy

I've used play.com before, well always, but it never arrived on release day, in fact, it always arrived 4-5 days later:/ so I'm trying amazon first class day of release post now:/ so I should get it Friday, but I never got it on release day with play
  • Options
    mellieboomellieboo Posts: 50
    edited September 2012
    joshire wrote:
    mellieboo wrote:

I've used play.com before, well always, but it never arrived on release day, in fact, it always arrived 4-5 days later:/ so I'm trying amazon first class day of release post now:/ so I should get it Friday, but I never got it on release day with play

Thanks

I checked my status on it and order was placed today, whatever that means. Will try it this once and then if its pants, i will try another way with Seasons
  • Options
    MyMonaLisaMyMonaLisa Posts: 75 Member
    edited September 2012
    mcrudd wrote:
    Cilva wrote:

Hey fellow Kiwi, I have to wait till Friday too. Getting mine from EB Games, will be there 9am as their doors open LOL

Hey Fellow Kiwis! So frustrating eh? I'm trying the digital download route this time so we will see how well that goes :-)
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited September 2012
    look at the positives with our Friday date for SN hopefully EA will have a patch and for those of you that use mods the creators will have updated them. also the USA simmers will of found fixes too.

So we Simmers in the UK and NZ will Have less issues to deal with or will at least be pre warded about the glitches

Firday is good :lol:
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    JolvsbooksJolvsbooks Posts: 306 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Pryn hawn da (good afternoon) fellow Brits (and everyone else too). I'm Welsh and I'm waiting impatiently ... PEPs so bad I don't want to play with any of my families :(