Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HORSES IN THE SIMS 3!

Comments

• Options
    SadieMSadieM Posts: 150 Member
    edited August 2009
    I think all animals should be added to the game.Even squirrels climbing trees and birds landing on fences!
  • Options
    simsjew613simsjew613 Posts: 62 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chickens (as pets, lay eggs, or for meat), ducks (by the water),cows, sheep, goats, pigs ect. they can all be just for looks, or some of them can be for meat, some (sheep) can have wool that you sheer and sell.
  • Options
    StittleStittle Posts: 925 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I want horses too! Cats and dogs aswell, I love dogs! Also, cows would be cool.
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited August 2009
    It would be neat if they had rabbits that you can see running around in the grass, like what they had for Sims Unleashed! They had bunnies on that game, didn't they?

I would also love to have a pet rabbit. I always thought it was stupid that they had a "womrat" but not a rabbit.....
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've always wanted horses in Sims and other farm animals, I love the idea and always have. I was so excited when it was rumored a Farm expansion for Sims 2 and
    then it never came out but
    I'm still hoping that EA will give us a Farm expansion now for Sims 3.
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'll sign. I would love this.
  • Options
    Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited August 2009
    f horses. you have cars, youll be ok
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited August 2009
    Alexlockz wrote:
    wow no offense but that's such a pointless idea
    how would that be pointless? If a Sim can ride a bike then they can ride a horse, most Simmers have always wanted horse. There was even hacks of horses for Sims 2, many, many Simmers have wanted horses.
  • Options
    mynameisjimbobmynameisjimbob Posts: 911 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My friend ashleigh signs and she replies to this.....

08/14/09 08:09 PM Subject: HORSES IN THE SIMS 3!

"horses are much better thn cars u can go f your mother for all i care cause im a horse luver so stick tht up u"
  • Options
    vidkid20vidkid20 Posts: 3,735 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sign. farm animals and exotic pets too please!
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited August 2009
    Uzi666 wrote:

True, but the cars for me are UBER laggy. So forget you! You incredibly insensitive, ugly, jerkface!

I'm not good at smack-talk, but then again you aren't worth it so :hunf:
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    keithie13keithie13 Posts: 2,722 New Member
    edited August 2009
    dont you think they might put something of the sort in like a Camel :?:
  • Options
    MandaPanduhMandaPanduh Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I sighn but they should also come with all sorts of pets and farm animals and stuff
  • Options
    cmatiancmatian Posts: 19 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes please. Also put in Hunting rifles so we can hunt horses.
  • Options
    volleyball45volleyball45 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Wow this is such a cool idea, if we had like all sorts of farm animals then we could have hens that lay eggs and have new food and stuff :!:
  • Options
    TimBitTimBit Posts: 281 Member
    edited August 2009
    Horses would go well in Riverview, I agree. You could then make a Western Style family, with saloon doors and cowboy hats.
  • Options
    ElyseElyse Posts: 19 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would like a farm expansion pack as well. I think that farm animals should be incorporated with a pet expansion pack, because the pets ep for TS2 was kind of a let down, imo.
  • Options
    basher118basher118 Posts: 1,265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    good idea but sorry im not a great fan of horses. it would be funny to watch sims try and ride them while they are building a 'riding skill' and they fall off the horse!
  • Options
    XCherokeeX1965XCherokeeX1965 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    pets yes, horses yes, animals yes, they have werewolves and vampires, how bout some real life animals, yes. {but how many simmers have video that would support all the actions?} i have 2 crossfire videos and don't know if i could handle it :?
  • Options
    DaddyandMikaDaddyandMika Posts: 272 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The cars in the game are kind of an unneccessary expense, and are totally replaced by the teleporter, eventually. A slow car that you must monitor like a pet and saddle-up before you can use seems like more trouble than it would be worth. Having high-grade fertilizer scattered through town would be good for the gardeners; the rest of the Sims would always be penalized by the disgusted moodlet unless we incorporate street sweepers as a new NPC profession (or, perhaps, a sentencing option for Sims caught by the police). It's a diverting thought experiment; but, I can't envision them investing the programming time for such a dubious payoff.
  • Options
    Becks6007Becks6007 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Horses... chickens... cows...

Oh mah gosh, it's "The Sims 3: It's a Wonderful Life (+ Llamas)"!

Only it'll be more realistic and less chibi. It could be an EP. 'Farm Life'. It goes with the gardening, too, and they could add crops like corn. And give us a farming town with big lots for the pastures and stuff.

/signs -- especially if it includes the llamas ^__^
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2009
    we want horses we want horses we want horses and other animals too. :)
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    simsjew613simsjew613 Posts: 62 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The cars in the game are kind of an unneccessary expense, and are totally replaced by the teleporter, eventually. A slow car that you must monitor like a pet and saddle-up before you can use seems like more trouble than it would be worth. Having high-grade fertilizer scattered through town would be good for the gardeners; the rest of the Sims would always be penalized by the disgusted moodlet unless we incorporate street sweepers as a new NPC profession (or, perhaps, a sentencing option for Sims caught by the police). It's a diverting thought experiment; but, I can't envision them investing the programming time for such a dubious payoff.

They don't need to make a big mess. Or they can make one that just dissolves after a few hours like everything else.
  • Options
    sonkitesonkite Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would love to have horses too! I pratice show jump and it would be more perfect if they could jump fences!
  • Options
    CharlotteAnneCharlotteAnne Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    That would be really fab.
    I think that they should give us some other exotic pets,too.
    For instance, you could make a little cage in the backyard and have a Panda.
    I would adore that.
    :3