Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's sharing time... Sunlit Tides is out!

Sunlit Tides

terrigal-house-5.jpg

And it's time to make a thread for renovations! If you have any island or beach themed residential/community lots, please post type of lot, pics (not too many! just a preview) and a link to it's download so we can share and reinvent to our own particular tastes! I will edit this first post with a list of lots that have been shared through out the thread so you don't have to browse through, but it's good to see the pics! :D

12-13-carle-2.jpg

Community:

Oilbasedoleander...Post...Download
kc922...Post...Download
seceretlyinlove ...Post...Download

Residential:

scorpiophoenix...Post...Download
Greencats...Post...Download / Download / Download / Download
aricarai...Post...Download / Download / Download

Hopefully we can keep this thread going, and thank you so much for sharing!
Cheers,
-Oiled

Comments

• Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited August 2012
    Might as well share one of mine to get the ball rollin'~...

Poco Grotto
    Type: Dance Club (community)
    Link: Here
    Pics:
    Screenshot-455.jpg

Screenshot-459.jpg

Screenshot-462.jpg
  • Options
    dadragonslyedadragonslye Posts: 675 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Great looking lot! Rec'd it :)

Once I figure out the problem I'm having with uploading my lot, I will post the link :P

However I have posted my thread with pictures! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/578091.page
  • Options
    scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am already bulldozing lots and rebuilding my own in Sunlit Tides. :D

Oilbasedoleander I also Rec'd your dance club! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Great looking lot! Rec'd it :)

Once I figure out the problem I'm having with uploading my lot, I will post the link :P

However I have posted my thread with pictures! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/578091.page

Awesome lot :O Can't wait to rec it and add it to the list~ I've had that problem as well. I went into the launcher, deleted the lot I uploaded, went back into my game, re-uploaded the lot to the launcher, then uploaded it again to the site and it worked! I hope this helps and you can get your lot loaded! :D
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited August 2012
    That dance club is awesome! Off to rec! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I am already bulldozing lots and rebuilding my own in Sunlit Tides. :D
    Oilbasedoleander I also Rec'd your dance club! :thumbup:
    aricarai wrote:
    That dance club is awesome! Off to rec! :)

:oops: Thank you so much you guys! :D
  • Options
    scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited August 2012
    I do have this one I built in Starlight Shores but it would work in Sunlit Tides as well, Sunny Patch Cottage.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5966844

Screenshot-8135.jpg

Media:
    http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee466/Scorpiothephoenix/Summer Patch Cottage/
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I do have this one I built in Starlight Shores but it would work in Sunlit Tides as well, Sunny Patch Cottage...

:D Perfect! A great looking lot definite rec from me Scorp and will be added to the main post soon! Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited August 2012
    These all look great. The only reason I wanted this world was so I could have the Pleasants but yeah the price changed my mind lol
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Rhett9 wrote:
    These all look great. The only reason I wanted this world was so I could have the Pleasants but yeah the price changed my mind lol

Haha, I know the price was steep, but I loved the two featured items and I've been waiting for a tropical world for quite some time. :] Thanks for taking a peek!

And a lil' bump for more builds! :D Don't be shy~
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited August 2012
    Thanks to someone extremely generous beyond belief, I now have this world, so I think I'll be giving it the full Wibble treatment ;)

Great work everyone, I've rec'ed both the lots so far!

--Wibble :D
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited August 2012
    I already have your Poco Grotto oily...this is gonna look great in Sunlit Tides. :D

The other 2 lots are nice too. Rec'd. :-)

Edit for typos
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have a few! I'd be thrilled for anyone to rennovate and enjoy them, but can I ask everyone please not to reupload.

Sunset Modern

Split level summer beach home built for sdw4's seasons contest. Features glass doors, multiple balconies, and a small pool. (Minor note: the mirror on the lowest balcony is just for show and cannot be used). The interiors are decorated in colours that evoke the summer sky at dusk. With its clean, showhome feel, the house can provide a calming escape from the hot summer sun. It has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms; plumbing, electrics, and appliances are fully upgraded; costs 86,426.

Day1.jpg

Slideshow here

Modern Starter (Unfurnished)

Natural light floods into the 1st floor of this modern starter home. The 2nd floor features an atrium and sloped ceilings, and provides additional living space plus rooms for one large bedroom and a bathroom. Costs 19,062. Built with base game items only.

Screenshot-15.jpg

Modern Apartments

Trendy two-floor apartment, 1 bdrm, 1.5 bthrm; open plan living/dining areas. Mixes modernist, industrial, African, & Asian furnishings, to create an eclectic, masculine feel, perfect for a bachelor pad. Build includes 4 neighbouring NPC apartments, 2 pools, & communal basement complex with gym, bar, & sauna (all with aquarium views into pools), plus garage & more bthrms. Costs 33,857; fully upgraded. No CC.

Screenshot-28.jpg

Modern Beachside

House suits sims who love sunshine and a good book; I have left the patio empty for you to cater to any of their other hobbies. 2 bdrm, 1.5 bthrm; costs 89,179; fully upgraded. No CC.

Screenshot-49.jpg
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    GreenCats wrote:
    I have a few! I'd be thrilled for anyone to rennovate and enjoy them, but can I ask everyone please not to reupload...

These are wonderful builds Green! :D Definitely added to the post!
  • Options
    kc922kc922 Posts: 186 Member
    edited August 2012
    I modified an older community garden that was initially built in Sunset Valley (and modified first for Starlight Shores):

Sunlit Tides Community Garden

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6311190

Type: Commercial
    Lot Size: 30 x 20

No CC. 29 Paradise Circle. Contains every harvestable available at perfect quality including 3 money trees - added bananas for Showtime. There's one perfect and one outstanding omni plant. Stocked pond, bbq areas with picnic tables, bookcases, telescope, easel, chess, dominoes and a massage table. Even places to shower after a long day harvesting. Find the money tree and special seeds... Built on a beautiful vista lot.

[img]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w376/kc922/d538b4f1.png"width=600" "height=450"[/img]

[img]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w376/kc922/0dc205fb.png"width=600" "height=450"[/img]

[img]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w376/kc922/13f35f4c.png"width=600" "height=450"[/img]

This is a great idea, thanks and recs all around :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I've got a few that would work.

Bamboo Oasis was built in Sunlit Tides, Bohemian Beach Bungalow was built in Starlight Shores, and the Sekemoto Vacation Home was remodeled in Sunset Valley.

CoverPhoto.jpg

Ever heard the saying, "You never know how many friends you have until you own a beach house"? Well now you can be the envy of all your friends by owning this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom abode. Decorated in wicker and bright colors, Bamboo Oasis boasts views from every room, even the sauna, beautiful photography, and a hot tub. Upgraded and play-tested by the Rai-Price duo.

Download here

BohemianBeachBungalow.jpg

Want easy access to the beach or feel like cliff diving today? Then this little bohemian inspired bungalow is the perfect starter for a Sim on a budget. With a walkout basement bedroom and a funky color scheme, your Sim will be the envy of all their friends.

Download here

SekemotoVacation.jpg

The Sekemoto home is now the ultimate vacation home. Remodeled to give a modern beachy vibe. For Faith_Andhope's Plus Plus Remodel Contest

Download here

All of these creations are CC free, though they are heavy in store content. More pictures can be found in my showcase thread - here.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited August 2012
    GreenCats wrote:
    I have a few! I'd be thrilled for anyone to rennovate and enjoy them, but can I ask everyone please not to reupload...

These are wonderful builds Green! :D Definitely added to the post!

Thank you :-)

I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for so I'm pleased they fit the bill!

I love everything else that's been posted. Off to rec' everything that didn't already get hit when it showed up on my newsfeed.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    kc922 wrote:
    I modified an older community garden that was initially built in Sunset Valley (and modified first for Starlight Shores)...

Nicely done with the remodel for Sunlit Tides, it's an awesome build :D Rec'd and added to the post!
    aricarai wrote:
    Bamboo Oasis was built in Sunlit Tides, Bohemian Beach Bungalow was built in Starlight Shores, and the Sekemoto Vacation Home was remodeled in Sunset Valley....

Perfect! Definitely love that Beach Bungalow~ Rec'd them and will be added to the list! Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    kc922kc922 Posts: 186 Member
    edited August 2012
    kc922 wrote:
    I modified an older community garden that was initially built in Sunset Valley (and modified first for Starlight Shores)...
    Nicely done with the remodel for Sunlit Tides, it's an awesome build :D Rec'd and added to the post!

Thanks! :lol:
  • Options
    seceretlyinloveseceretlyinlove Posts: 189 New Member
    edited August 2012
    here's my club! :)

type: Dance club
    download here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6322208
    pics!

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-31.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    here's my club! :)
    type: Dance club
    download here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6322208
    pics!...

:D Darling lil' dance club, really like the decor! Rec'd and will be added thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Lil' bump! Don't be shy! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    Bamboo Oasis was built in Sunlit Tides, Bohemian Beach Bungalow was built in Starlight Shores, and the Sekemoto Vacation Home was remodeled in Sunset Valley....

Perfect! Definitely love that Beach Bungalow~ Rec'd them and will be added to the list! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you! And thank you for the FR :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2012
    Good job everyone! Left some recommendations. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Keepin' this thread bumped for more beautiful work :]