Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you need some lots for Sunlit Tides?

I have some tropic getaway themed lots in my studio if anyone needs some lots! :D There are three community lots and one residential, so be sure to scroll through to see them all. I hope you all enjoy! :D

The Monkey Bay Tiki Resort

The Monkey Bay Tiki Resort: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4222002

2nhgnf8.jpg

3461awp.jpg

Welcome to the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort! Upon your entry to our resort, you will find a 2 story clubhouse, which you are required to enter to access the lot. The clubhouse has just about everything that you will ever need.

4jb5hz.jpg

On the first floor of the clubhouse is a sitting area with the King Tiki Fireplace. You can sit and relax, enjoy the fire, and watch television if you please. Enjoy the fresh fruit on the table! On vacation, but feel that you can’t get away from your email? Well, there is a computer station on the first floor as well. And we didn’t forget those of you that exercise while on vacation - there is exercise equipment on the first floor patio overlooking a waterfall and band area. What a view!

10f9own.jpg

If you need a fresh cup of coffee or a a sip of nice cool lemonade, you can have a seat here. Check out the bulletin board for upcoming shows and events here at the resort. If you need a bathroom break, male and female restrooms are located on the first floor of the clubhouse.

xlz0j6.jpg

Just up the spiral staircase is a special events venue, which features a tropical bar, music, a buffet table, and room for dancing and dining. Don’t forget to book your next big event here at the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort! And don’t forget to visit the balcony for amazing views!

30w9v6d.jpg

Did you forget your suit? Need a new pair of sunglasses? Go to slather on your sunscreen and realize you forgot it at home? Whatever your needs may be from a new tropical shirt to a souvenir, check out the Monkey Bay surf shop!

2ed70nm.jpg

Do you love waterfalls? Well, you will love the two that we have at Monkey Bay! The first is Hula Falls, which goes directly into the Monkey Bay Pool! Come take a dip in our cool refreshing waters! Surf’s Up!!

jf9qc1.jpg

Do you like a warm soak rather than splashing around in the cool waters of the resort pool? Well, we have just the thing for you! - Come on over and enjoy the Tiki Tub for a great hot tub experience!!

s1osc5.jpg

Just up the hill from Hula Falls is the Monkey Bay Boardwalk and cafe. If you are starving from splashing around in the pool all day, you will find a nice meal at the Monkey Bay cafe. You can also just sit back here and relax. The boardwalk overlooks the band area - come check out all the live music that we have here at Monkey Bay!

282iz6a.jpg

The other waterfall, Tiki Falls, is the focal point of our resort. You can catch a glimpse of the falls from just about every angle. For an up close view, you can walk across the boardwalk and stand in the mist of the falls. A perfect picture opportunity!

For those of you that like the more rustic experience, enjoy a nice leisurely hike up the Tiki Falls hiking trail, which brings you to the top of a waterfall and a gazebo where you can look through a telescope, paint, or just sit and enjoy the air!

1448iad.jpg

Just down the Tiki Falls is a wonderful fishing pond stocked with fish. Grab your pole and wait for a bite!

2afxvur.jpg

Don’t worry about finding a place to stay when you visit Monkey Bay! We have a great campground to sit around the fire, roast some smores, tell camping stories, and gaze at the stars! There’s even an arcade and playground for the kids as well as two shower huts!

262sfwx.jpg

An overhead view of the resort is located in your resort map that you get when you check in. It shows everything that Monkey Bay has to offer!

Enjoy your stay!

The Rip Tide Recreation Area

2rqhth5.jpg

2ufaa6x.jpg

21j23cx.jpg

16bg394.jpg

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5964571

Tiki Beach Cabana and Laundry

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3820778

Description: Surfs up and there's sand in your shorts? Can't pull yourself away from the tide to take care of your clothes? Look no further! Here at Tiki Beach Cabana and Laundry, you don't need to! Relax in our comfy cabanas while your threads get sudsy clean! Laundry day is no longer a grumble and a moan, but rather, a day for a seaside retreat.

29w1l4l.jpg

30j5z4w.jpg

2uff31k.jpg

s5by2h.jpg

6r7au0.jpg

16m5dox.jpg

Additional Notes: Laundry. Some people love it, some people hate it. With this lot, sims don't have to choose between fun and chores. You can stop by to hang out, and do your laundry while you enjoy the beach.

I constructed this lot on one of the beaches in Sunset Valley. Its just a stone's throw from the ocean. I hope everyone enjoys! :D

The Micro Eco-Friendly Beachhouse

Looking for a seaside retreat that has little impact on the earth? This little 1BR/1BA microhouse comes equipped with solar power, energy effiecient appliances and everything needed to live a sustainable and comfortable lifestyle. Think minimalist ways would lack decor? Think no further... this little beauty comes with open floor plans and modern style! Surf's Up!

34ha0p1.jpg

The Micro Eco-Friendly Beachhouse is located on a 10X10 residential lot in a quiet, secluded beach in Barnacle Bay. You can smell the fresh sea water and feel the cool breezy salt sprays as you approach, walking down the pathway.

2rmxgdi.jpg

A view of the front of the house.

33kx18y.jpg

Close-up view of front stoop area:

29o22p2.jpg

When you walk in the front door, you experience an open, modern floor plan, combining the woods of locally, sustainably grown pine. Here you can see the dining area, with a wonderful view of the beach out front.

34t348p.jpg

The living area features a big screen t.v. and a bookshelf for those days when you just want to curl up on the couch.

303fciq.jpg

An arial view of the first floor captures the open floor plan and landscaping outside.

qzp62x.jpg

Moving up a floor, this arial view shows the second story which contains a bedroom and full bathroom.

2d7tqp5.jpg

The views are magnificent in this cozy second floor bedroom.

4q28mh.jpg

2lc9xm0.jpg

The bathroom contains a stand alone shower and plenty of storage space to make up for small living quarters.

bdv5ah.jpg

2wn4cpw.jpg

And don't forget the on-site, energy efficient laundry facilities!

6qv32c.jpg

And finally, a rooftop view shows the cost-saving and environmentally friendly solar panels aimed at lowering your energy costs while helping to keep your beach air fresh and clean!

345206e.jpg

And don't forget the residents! Lilly Breeze and Colby Keefer were looking for a way out of the hustle and bustle of city living. They dreamed for a quiet escape. Packing their bags, they left everything they ever knew for a life of peace and quiet to start their brand new lives in Barnacle Bay. The Micro Eco-Friendly Home was a perfect fit to what they were looking for! A life of sun, sand, fishing, and surfing awaits them. What other adventures might be in store for this young couple?

1zfu6tj.jpg

Exchange Link for Micro Eco-Friendly House: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3466816

Exchange Link for Breeze Household: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3466817

Comments

• Options
    Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2012
    GORGEOUS! Sadly....i have no stuff packs :lol:
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited August 2012
    GORGEOUS! Sadly....i have no stuff packs :lol:

Aww, I'm sorry. :( One of my downfalls - I always use a lot of content in my builds.
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2012
    Love them all, my old time fav is the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    imoger wrote:
    Love them all, my old time fav is the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort. :)

Thanks imoger! :D Hope all is well with you!
  • Options
    KatryaKatrya Posts: 237 Member
    edited August 2012
    Those are beautiful! Thank you.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Katrya wrote:
    Those are beautiful! Thank you.

You're welcome! Enjoy! :D
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh wow, how stunning. I will be downloading this tonight. This lot will go perfectly in one of those 64x64 vacant lots right on the beach in Sunlit Tides.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow! The Tiki Resort is beyond spectacular, along with the rest of your lots. Very creative and inviting. What a great idea in placing the laundry cabana right on the beachfront. The cute micro beachhouse makes me want to live there myself! Wonderful, dreamy lots--thanks, I enjoyed looking at these. They should be featured!
  • Options
    teejoe4teejoe4 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited August 2012
    WOW!! These are all SO beautiful! My favorite is definitely Monkey Bay! Will be downloading tonight!

You are so creative!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us!
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited August 2012
    Stunning! Are they CC free? I don't mind store content, but I don't use 3rd party stuff in my game.

Again, wonderful looking lots!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    piddlesim wrote:
    Stunning! Are they CC free? I don't mind store content, but I don't use 3rd party stuff in my game.

I don't use CC in my game, so everything in my studio is guaranteed CC free. :D

And thanks again for all the nice comments everyone!
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited August 2012
    They all are so nice, i will be downloading them all.. Keep up the wonderful, creative work.
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited August 2012
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    piddlesim wrote:

I don't use CC in my game, so everything in my studio is guaranteed CC free. :D

And thanks again for all the nice comments everyone!

YAY! Thank you for sharing them! I will definitely be downloading these tonight. :)
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited August 2012
    Amazing! Wonderful! Always love your builds, your very clever :D

• Options
    edited August 2012
    I downloaded the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort today, and I love it. I have almost all of the objects so it looked just about the same. I didn't have the tiki hot tub and for some reason the game replaced it with... a toilet. Because that is totally almost the same thing, lol.

Fortunately I replaced it with another hot tub because that would have been like one of those dreams where you are looking for a bathroom and realize that you are actually using one of those toilets in the Home Depot, but with sims.

Hmmm, maybe I am the only one that has had this dream...

Anyway, thank you so much for this venue. I am going to use it for a base camp.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2012
    love them all. the laundro-mat is too cute. :P
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    cobra2cobra2 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Where did you place the resort.I could find two 64 x 64 lots but when I convert them to community lots they show up blank when I try to place the resort.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I placed it on one of the 64 by 64 lots, but I had to bulldoze it first, and then I could place the venue.
  • Options
    asidagasidag Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I just wanted to thank you for these amazing lots, the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort, it so belongs on this island, definitely :D
    thank you!
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2012
    Katrya wrote:
    ...Fortunately I replaced it with another hot tub because that would have been like one of those dreams where you are looking for a bathroom and realize that you are actually using one of those toilets in the Home Depot, but with sims.

Er, no you are not. You wouldn't believe some of the places I find toilets in my dreams!! :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Katrya wrote:
    I downloaded the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort today, and I love it. I have almost all of the objects so it looked just about the same. I didn't have the tiki hot tub and for some reason the game replaced it with... a toilet. Because that is totally almost the same thing, lol.

Fortunately I replaced it with another hot tub because that would have been like one of those dreams where you are looking for a bathroom and realize that you are actually using one of those toilets in the Home Depot, but with sims.

Anyway, thank you so much for this venue. I am going to use it for a base camp.

LOL. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! You would think that it would replace with another hot tub if you have one. Weird. :lol: But definitely funny. Glad you like the venue - I worked for the longest time on it, but was happy with the outcome.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    cobra2 wrote:
    Where did you place the resort.I could find two 64 x 64 lots but when I convert them to community lots they show up blank when I try to place the resort.

Like someone else posted, I would try bulldozing the 64X64 lot you want it on. I haven't placed it yet in my town since I got it last night (thank you again RH!) and went straight to building. Tonight, I am going to work on moving people in.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    asidag wrote:
    I just wanted to thank you for these amazing lots, the Monkey Bay Tiki Resort, it so belongs on this island, definitely :D
    thank you!

You're welcome! I'm honored to have my lot prompt your first post on the forums. Welcome! :D
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2012
    Don't forget your lighthouse, I think it would go well. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited September 2012
    **dies**