The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Does Supernatural come out?

Β«1
When does Supernatural come out?

Comments

• Options
    Taffster74Taffster74 Posts: 530 Member
    edited June 2012
    sorry to sound nasty - but did you even look up the game info? September - as it says in the game info.
  • Options
    Poodlestyle33Poodlestyle33 Posts: 726 New Member
    edited June 2012
    September 4th. :)
  • Options
    MomsRule2MomsRule2 Posts: 12
    edited June 2012
    Yea, thanks. I was wondering the same thing! :) It did not say on the game info. (Well, I didn't see it.) Thanks again! :thumbup:
  • Options
    fariecatfariecat Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I couldent find it eather so thank you for posting!
  • Options
    lou231287lou231287 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Brilliant,I didn't not see it in the game info and when I pre ordered the game it didn't mention anything about a date.so thanks for posting and asking! :lol:
  • Options
    aleciacramer21aleciacramer21 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    ya dont be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Taffster74 because it sure doesnt say on the game info thank u very much
  • Options
    Tinkerbelch26Tinkerbelch26 Posts: 647 Member
    edited August 2012
    sweet thank you for posting because I have been trolling that game info for about an hour now and couldn't find it AT ALL on there, had to google it and this popped up ^_^
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    heres to help some more:

North America: September 4th
    Greece - September 4
    Germany - Austria / Switzerland – September 6
    France - Belgium – 6
    Finland - September 6
    Denmark - September 6
    Norway - September 6
    Sweden - September 6
    England - Austria / Ireland – September 7
    Czech Republic - September 7
    Brazil / Portugal - September 7
    Hungary - September 7
    New Zealand - September 8
    Russia – Yet to be announced.
    Netherlands – September 6
    Spain – September 6
    Poland – September 6
  • Options
    cookieraider22cookieraider22 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    yah i was wondering the same thing and it does not say in the game info smartie dont have to be such a you know what
  • Options
    FelliinneeFelliinnee Posts: 223 New Member
    edited August 2012
    WHere did you get that information turistas9?
  • Options
    wanae12wanae12 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Felliinnee wrote:
    WHere did you get that information turistas9?

Google sweetie, Or the sims wiki
  • Options
    MaraJade02MaraJade02 Posts: 316
    edited August 2012
    its telling me its coming out sept the 7th because well...idk

:shock: WHY ME?!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    ya dont be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Taffster74 because it sure doesnt say on the game info thank u very much

He wasn't being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Not to be rude or anything BUT YOU COULD HAVE GOOGLED IT 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    twinkletoeytwinkletoey Posts: 17
    edited August 2012
    He wasn't being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Not to be rude or anything BUT YOU COULD HAVE GOOGLED IT 🐸🐸🐸🐸

im 13 and even I even think he was being a smartarse and most the people who wrote on this forum seem to agree too, and even still she could of googled it but I cant find anything on google about the release date, other than people on yahoo answers and wiki answers who have asked when it was coming out, just like qkinney wrote a forum asking when it was coming out also aleciacramer21 has obviously typed into GOOGLE or THE SIMS WIKI when does the sims supernatural come out? to actually get to this page because thats how I got to it, so don't tell her to google it because she probably did google it!!! your the one being a smartarse here.
  • Options
    Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Even on the supernatural trailer it says September, and im sure on the pre-order sites there will be a date of release.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

im 13 and even I even think he was being a smartarse and most the people who wrote on this forum seem to agree too, and even still she could of googled it but I cant find anything on google about the release date, other than people on yahoo answers and wiki answers who have asked when it was coming out, just like qkinney wrote a forum asking when it was coming out also aleciacramer21 has obviously typed into GOOGLE or THE SIMS WIKI when does the sims supernatural come out? to actually get to this page because thats how I got to it, so don't tell her to google it because she probably did google it!!! your the one being a smartarse here.

When first heard about the game i Googled it. It took me to Sims wiki and the release date was right there. And if it's not on the game info it was there before. But hey it could have changed. But i don't think he should go around calling people smartasses over something he could have just googled
    Edit:

The Simsβ„’ 3 Supernatural Limited Edition
    PRE-ORDER - Release date: 9/4/2012 - when your about to pre order it

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    GreenApple110GreenApple110 Posts: 466
    edited August 2012

!3 that not that old there are older players!
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't agree with the people that are spazzing out for this question being asked, but if you go to Games > Expansion Packs > Supernatural it says "PRE-ORDER - Release date: 9/4/2012."
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    sillehbee wrote:
    I don't agree with the people that are spazzing out for this question being asked, but if you go to Games > Expansion Packs > Supernatural it says "PRE-ORDER - Release date: 9/4/2012."

xD i just said that
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    edited August 2012
    wanae12 wrote:
    sillehbee wrote:

xD i just said that

ohwhoops. GIVE MY COFFEE TIME.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    sillehbee wrote:
    wanae12 wrote:
    sillehbee wrote:

xD i just said that

ohwhoops. GIVE MY COFFEE TIME.

xDDD My auntie without her coffee is just like blea blah bloop bleee
  • Options
    danigirlwasheredanigirlwashere Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I went to Google and this is what it brought up....
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I went to Google and this is what it brought up....

xD this is like the 3rd time this forum has come back to life
  • Options
    HatingHating Posts: 86
    edited August 2012
    Does anyone know when it comes out in Australia?? :)
    Edit: 6th September for Aussies :)
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited August 2012
    🐸🐸🐸🐸

haha I can't believe that one got through!
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png