Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pea shooter

Will we get the pea shooter if we buy the limited edition version at a retail store?

Comments

• Options
    bmealaynabmealayna Posts: 442 Member
    edited August 2012
    yes
  • Options
    AmbraHalleyAmbraHalley Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm on the phone with an agent right now and she said that its only a pre-order bonus.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,323 Member
    edited October 2015
    @AmbraHalley The agent is wrong because I have the limited edition that I brought from Best Buy a week after it came out and I have the pea shooter. If you're still able to find the Limited Edition for this pack, then you should get the pea shooter if there isn't an expiration date on the code that comes with it. But on second thought, when my husband got me Pets Limited Edition a year and a half after it came out, I still got the special content without have to use the limited edition code that comes with the regular code for the game.
  • Options
    ZekleiZeklei Posts: 7 New Member
    Peashooter always comes with limited edition.

Source: I have it.
  • Options
    twinsister27twinsister27 Posts: 530 Member
    I have the limited edition (got it about 2 weeks ago at EB Games) and the clothes all showed up and worked, and a poster I didn't know existed, but I looked in the Outdoor Activities in Buy mode and it...didn't show up? I even know where to put them-one near the mailbox because Zombies are known to frequent there for me and one in the back for anything that comes in there.
  • Options
    JenwalesJenwales Posts: 110 Member
    They should have the option to buy it