Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

★ KLorelei's Creations ★ Darkheart Manor p. 26

Comments

• Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited August 2012
    Your Vicki Vampiress looks great! I got her rec'd!
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2012
    Blackwell house is great! very well designed and will be perfect for supernatural :D

Thank you MasonJackson. And I definitely kept SN in the back of my mind while building. ^_^
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited August 2012
    I loved Makin' Magic, but I had forgotten all about Vicki Vampiress. She's really great! Rec'd! :D
    Kim
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cera13 wrote:
    Your Vicki Vampiress looks great! I got her rec'd!
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    I loved Makin' Magic, but I had forgotten all about Vicki Vampiress. She's really great! Rec'd! :D
    Kim

Thank you both so much! With SN coming soon, I've been thinking back to Makin' Magic a lot. Ah, nostalgia. heh
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Still on that nostalgia kick, so I couldn't resist trying to recreate Apothecary Todd.

ApTodd1.png

ApTodd8.jpg

ApTodd5.jpg

ApothecaryTodd-1.jpgApTodd1-2.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Whoa! Wow! Wonderful!
    :shock:

That is sooo cool!
    :mrgreen:

This will be getting a REC, DL and FAVE...

Great job!

Kim
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited August 2012
    Haha, oh I just love Tod, DL and rec'd for sure, he's going in my town as soon as possible :D Great work Lorelei! <3
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    Whoa! Wow! Wonderful!
    :shock:

That is sooo cool!
    :mrgreen:

This will be getting a REC, DL and FAVE...

Great job!

Kim

Thank you KimSim! A DRF is a huge compliment. ^_^
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2012
    if that isn't the cutest thing! Where oh where did you find the wheels? am I missing them?

rec'd..favorited too! Will download for Supernatural too, because he will be stunning there!

T
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Haha, oh I just love Tod, DL and rec'd for sure, he's going in my town as soon as possible :D Great work Lorelei! <3

Thank you so much Oiled! I wish we had OFB capabilities because I'd love for his cart to be his shop, but I suppose I can make due by having him on the alchemist career track since it's an independant/non-rabbit hole occupation.
    if that isn't the cutest thing! Where oh where did you find the wheels? am I missing them?

rec'd..favorited too! Will download for Supernatural too, because he will be stunning there!

T

Thanks Taryn! The wheels are actually the benches that came w/Pets turned the other direction. Hence my need to black out the foundation instead of delete it as I would have prefered. The wheel decorations just didn't work right, they don't quite reach the ground plus they're way too small. If only we had a wall wheel decoration that was the right size, it'd be easier than using the benches. But oh well, we do what we can with the help of MOO, right? ^_~ And thank you for the DRF - I am positively beaming.
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited August 2012
    I love this, so creative (even though I never played Sims 1 and don't know who Todd is) :D Already rec'd!
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited August 2012
    I really liked your new sims 1 sims. I like making sims I played in sims 1 I make new versions every version we have haha. Kudos.
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2012
    You are so creative to turn the bench around like that....

So creative in fact.....

That this was FEATURED!!! And put on the EA Facebook page!

Yay! Congrats! you go girl!

:) T

• Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited August 2012
    1.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2012
    Congratz on the well deserved feature here and on the facebook too! :)
    Stunning work!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I love this, so creative (even though I never played Sims 1 and don't know who Todd is) :D Already rec'd!

I suppose I should add in some reference pics, so those of you who haven't played Makin' Magic will know who I'm talking about. lol And thank you Wibs for the rec. ^_^

ApothecaryTodd-1.jpgApTodd1-2.jpg
    ellerobbe wrote:
    I really liked your new sims 1 sims. I like making sims I played in sims 1 I make new versions every version we have haha. Kudos.

Thank you Elle, it's fun to recreate sims from the past, isn't it? Thank you for the kudos. ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    You are so creative to turn the bench around like that....

So creative in fact.....

That this was FEATURED!!! And put on the EA Facebook page!

Yay! Congrats! you go girl!

:) T

Thank you so much Taryn, though I'm probably not the first one to think of using those benches as wheels. There are so many inventive/creative builders in this community.

I'll admit I'm still in complete shock that it was not only featured, but posted on the Sims 3 page. And today I learned it was also Tweeted and posted on their Tumblr. o_O
    Omg, it's all too much to take in, lol.
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited August 2012
    That's so creative. I never played sims 2, so I don't know the reference but it looks great and I love the imaginative use of what we have in game. Congrats on the feature. It's well deserved. Already rec'd.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

YAY!! :mrgreen:

I posted a congrats in your comments (on your page), but wanted to come over to your thread and offer up a big...

CONGRATULATIONS

here, too!

Totally deserved!
    Love this, love this! :-)

Hugs,
    KimSim1965
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    itguyinsc wrote:
    1.jpg

Aw, thank you Itsy. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    imoger wrote:
    Congratz on the well deserved feature here and on the facebook too! :)
    Stunning work!

Thank you for the compliments and the congrats Imoger. ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    That's so creative. I never played sims 2, so I don't know the reference but it looks great and I love the imaginative use of what we have in game. Congrats on the feature. It's well deserved. Already rec'd.

Thank you Walkingstick! I appreciate the comments and the rec. ^_^
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey Lorelei, lovely to come back home and find your gorgeous creations in the community! :D Love your Apothecary Todd! :shock: :shock: Very creative and very impressive build! I am speechless! Congrats on the well deserve feature! :D Love your vampire sim and the blackwell manor! Love the architecture and the interiors! Such a grand house. Recommended all your builds and sims and added Apothecary Todd to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town. On vacation. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    KimSim1965 wrote:

YAY!! :mrgreen:

I posted a congrats in your comments (on your page), but wanted to come over to your thread and offer up a big...

CONGRATULATIONS

here, too!

Totally deserved!
    Love this, love this! :-)

Hugs,
    KimSim1965

Oops, I just realized I never posted a response. Sorry KimSim *shamed face* Thank you so much for the congratulations and enthusiasm over AP Todd's feature. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Hey Lorelei, lovely to come back home and find your gorgeous creations in the community! :D Love your Apothecary Todd! :shock: :shock: Very creative and very impressive build! I am speechless! Congrats on the well deserve feature! :D Love your vampire sim and the blackwell manor! Love the architecture and the interiors! Such a grand house. Recommended all your builds and sims and added Apothecary Todd to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town. On vacation. :-)

Yanti, thank you so much for the kind comments on my latest creations. You are always so wonderfully supportive. And I'm tickled Apothecary Todd made it to your faves list. ^_^ *hugs*