Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you feel when you kill a sim?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KimberleyKimberley Posts: 392 Member
    edited August 2012
    I never kill off my Sims on purpose.

It always makes me sad when they die. D:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
    Welcome to the forum :D

I have killed a few sims. In the beginning I felt a little remorse, but then I remembered I did it for a good reason ;)
  • Options
    Jedwardgirl4everJedwardgirl4ever Posts: 8
    edited August 2012
    Well, I always think 'Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just did that,' or in one of my made-up Sim story, I created a man with the Evil, Grumpy and Hot-Headed traits and always hurt his wife- but I lowered his needs (for example: Hunger) just for fun and he died, but I felt sorry, because even his wife was crying! I just don't really feel anything like happiness or joy- I just feel sorry for the Sims or else I feel nothing. :D
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited August 2012
    I feel really bad when I do. Unless it's some really annoying sim that I get so mad at I end up deleting. The first time I did, my sister was watching and yelled, "MURDERER!". (I wasn't shouting at you, my sister shouted so that's why I did that.)

:lol::lol::lol:

That's why I sim alone--no one judges me! :wink:

*waves*

Hey, bshag, and thanks! I'm getting into the right state of mind for Supernatural--can't wait to have a fairy baby! :mrgreen:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I set it up to look like an accident...but I never kill off Sims I like. I remember when I first started playing I didn't know how to turn aging off, so when my favorite character died I got frustrated and stop playing for a while. Now I play with aging off or on Epic(though I don't make it to the end EVAR). But, I will kill off a Sim if I want to play them as a ghost.
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited August 2012
    I haven't killed a Sim yet, and I feel really bad when they die, so I probably wouldn't maliciously kill one.

However, I did feel much glee about "deleting" the evil paparazzi when they got in the way of my shot. BAM!
  • Options
    SeirzaSeirza Posts: 49 Member
    edited August 2012
    I inadvertently killed a sim early in my days of playing this game. I started late, and didn't even have all the expansions preceding Pets before I bought Pets itself, and I still don't have a couple of the stuff packs. Anyway, I didn't know about the hazards of certain professions, and the ways to prevent/react to them.

I had a chef sim and an inventor sim living together. The chef sim had the cooking trait so she could never set the house on fire. The inventing sim, however, had no trait that protected him from inventing fires. So, he was working at his workbench one night and caught himself on fire....and refused to douse the flames. I didn't realize at the time that only a shower or a swimming pool would douse the flames, and kept trying to send him into their bathtub. My chef sim was at her rabbit hole job so she couldn't save him.

The fire department finally arrived right as my sim died (their house was WAY out of town, completely across that world from the fire department, and I think it was Twinbrook near one of the junkyards). I'd only been playing the save file for a day and had big dreams to build a teleport machine and build a SimBot to be a maid for the family. I was so mad/sad when he died, lol.
  • Options
    MolopoMolopo Posts: 427
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    what just happened?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    (As i was saying)
    Is how i feel Satisfied-
  • Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I usually only kill sims that I really really don't like, so I don't feel bad about it. If I accidentally let them die, I have more of a "darn it" attitude.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ripleyrawr wrote:
    Something like this,
    shion_laugh-1.gif
    I LOVE HIGURASHI is that mion or shion? im pretty sure its mion
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited August 2012
    I killed a whole family once for a lot I was building. I wanted the lot to be haunted. It worked, but I felt kind of bad watching the kids die.

Mwahaha
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    For some reason i am unable to turn the page any help please?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    i cant see my posts ether
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    WHY Cant I See My Posts? ?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ugh :x
  • Options
    funkyglassesfunkyglasses Posts: 206 New Member
    edited August 2012
    oh so happy but when i love a sim i get sad so if anyone does any thing to ethan they are getting sued or going to my grave yard(to much i thought so too)
  • Options
    Cobesta97Cobesta97 Posts: 964 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't kill my Sims, it's usually an accident. But when they die I feel sad. :(
  • Options
    HundJ222HundJ222 Posts: 18
    edited August 2012
    I saw my sister kill a sim once because she accidentally added that sim to her family. The only sim I have seen die was a sim from another household. He died from starvation.

How it happened
    One day, my sim invited another sim over. I had my front door locked to everyone except my family so this invited sim couldn't get into my house. Anyway, this sim wouldn't go home. He just satyed outside my house complaining that he was hungry. I think a few hours or days later, he died outside my house, and I couldn't have cared less because I was happy to se him gone.

I would cry if one of my sims died and would reload the previous save of the game because I expect all of my sims to die of old age, when I couldn't care less about sims dying.