Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~♥Season PEPS Creation Thread♥~ Come and Chat! Seasons for Gamescom?

While I know it's still awhile until Seasons is released I have a serious case of PEPS!! I'm so so excited!! I won't be getting SN like alot of people so I have to find something else to tide me over :mrgreen: I LOVE to Build and Create in the sims so I thought it might be a good idea to have a little creation thread! But like I said I know it's a little early to be creating things,so maybe we can also just talk about Season related things ^-^

So to start us off I was in game and made a simple but cute winter outfit(at least I think so :lol:)
Screenshot.jpg
Ever since they put this outfit in the store I've been trying to picture how it would look in the winter!

I also have an idea for like a small cozy winter cabin,The good thing is I got quite abit of time to get it just right ^-^
So as you can probably tell my favorite season will be winter lol

~♥~What do you think you favorite season is going to be?

~♥~Are you planning on making a new family or using the one your currently playing?

~♥~What town are you probably going to start in?

~♥~What are you looking forward to the most?

~♥~What kind of clothing do you hope they will include?

~♥~Do you have any house building plans?

~♥~Any clothing ideas?

~♥~Are you buying a New computer?

~♥~Updating some of the components on your current computer?

~♥~Are you deleting stuff on your current computer to make space?

~♥~Are you planing on getting it the day it comes out?

If you can't already tell I'm REALLY excited!! :lol::mrgreen:

Poll:
~♥~Looking forward to what season the most?

♥~Spring:10
♥~Summer: 9
♥~Fall: 17
♥~Winter: 34

Comments

• Options
    Axlorg89Axlorg89 Posts: 884 New Member
    edited August 2012
    What's Peps i remember it from pets but i forgot the meaning
  • Options
    Violet777Violet777 Posts: 95 Member
    edited August 2012
    @Axlorg89 - Pre Expansion Pack Syndrome :-)
    I am MinicartTSR over at YouTube.

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited August 2012
    Violet777 wrote:
    @Axlorg89 - Pre Expansion Pack Syndrome :-)

Yup ^-^
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited August 2012
    While I know it's still awhile until Seasons is released I have a serious case of PEPS!! I'm so so excited!! I won't be getting SN like alot of people so I have to find something else to tide me over I LOVE to Build and Create in the sims so I thought it might be a good idea to have a little creation thread! But like I said I know it's a little early to be creating things,so maybe we can also just talk about Season related things ^-^

So to start us off I was in game and made a simple but cute winter outfit(at least I think so :lol

Ever since they put this outfit in the store I've been trying to picture how it would look in the winter!

I also have an idea for like a small cozy winter cabin,The good thing is I got quite abit of time to get it just right ^-^
    So as you can probably tell my favorite season will be winter lol

Winter

~♥~Are you planning on making a new family or using the one your currently playing?
    Mainly using my current families

Sunset Valley

Hmm that's a hard one between all the new romance stuff,holidays,festivals and swimming in the ocean I can't decide.

Holiday Clothing for Christmas

Possibly

~♥~Any clothing ideas?
    No

~♥~Are you buying a New computer? Maybe if my current one can't play Seasons but I don't want to.

Maybe

No

Yes and taking a vacation that week.

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited August 2012
    Cute thread, course it's not helping MY Peps at the moment. :lol:

Fav season: tossup between autumn and winter

Families: mostly current ones

Town to start: probably all of them :lol: Seriously, probably Bridgeport.

Looking forward to: Snow, rainstorms, SLOW DANCING!

Clothing: maybe some really nice winter coats/jackets and gloves/mittens

House building plans: Yes...I've already started "winterizing" my sims' houses. :mrgreen:

Clothing ideas...nope

No new computer...this one should be just fine as it's only 2 years old.

No new updates.

I don't plan on making space...I've already uninstalled Pets for lagging reasons and hopefully, don't plan on uninstalling anything else.

Yessss, I plan on pre-ordering from Gamestop then beating on their door at exactly 10AM the morning of Nov 13th. :mrgreen:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    maddy71798maddy71798 Posts: 96 New Member
    edited August 2012
    ~♥~What do you think you favorite season is going to be? Probably Winter! But I will end up loving them all! :mrgreen:

~♥~Are you planning on making a new family or using the one your currently playing? I will probably make a new family! A couple with a toddler :D

~♥~What town are you probably going to start in? Moonlight Falls or Sunset Valley!

~♥~What are you looking forward to the most? The weather, and holidays and EVERYTHING! :wink:

~♥~What kind of clothing do you hope they will include? Snowsuits and Boots :)

~♥~Do you have any house building plans? Maybee

~♥~Any clothing ideas? Winter and Raincoatsss(:

~♥~Are you buying a New computer? I'm getting a new laptop for Christmas :mrgreen: Yay!

~♥~Updating some of the components on your current computer? Nope

~♥~Are you deleting stuff on your current computer to make space? Buying an extra hard drive haha(:

~♥~Are you planing on getting it the day it comes out? I would like to! I have my money saved already(:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    bshag4lv wrote:
    Yessss, I plan on pre-ordering from Gamestop then beating on their door at exactly 10AM the morning of Nov 13th. :mrgreen:

That would be me! Like "OPEN THE DOOR I WANT MY GAME!!!" lol :lol:
    maddy71798 wrote:
    ~♥~Are you buying a New computer? I'm getting a new laptop for Christmas :mrgreen: Yay!

~♥~Are you planing on getting it the day it comes out? I would like to! I have my money saved already(:

what kind of laptop are you hoping to get ? :D
    I'll just be upgrading my graphics card,I've wanted to do that for a while but with the release of seasons it just makes me want to do it even more :mrgreen:

I still have to save my pennies, but atleast I have a little bit of time ^-^

• Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oooh this is making my PEPs worse. I tried playing my game last night and I just turned it off because now that I know for sure we are getting seasons I couldn't help but think about how much better it would be with weather. I also wasn't planning on getting Supernatural but I may just break down and get it so I have something to keep my attention until November.
  • Options
    MeghanMusicLuvr28MeghanMusicLuvr28 Posts: 51
    edited August 2012
    ~♥~What do you think you favorite season is going to be? - Winter :)

~♥~Are you planning on making a new family or using the one your currently playing? - New family

~♥~What town are you probably going to start in? -Sunset Valley

~♥~What are you looking forward to the most? - Snow <33

~♥~What kind of clothing do you hope they will include? - plenty of cute toddler/children outfits :)

~♥~Do you have any house building plans? - I don't build houses myself, so I'll just remodel a premade in SV

~♥~Any clothing ideas? - Not yet xD

~♥~Are you buying a New computer? - Not unless I can't play it on my laptop which will be a major bummer for me

~♥~Updating some of the components on your current computer? - don't know yet

~♥~Are you deleting stuff on your current computer to make space? - I uninstalled Showtime and a few stuff packs that I didn't use to free up some space but I might need to remove more

~♥~Are you planing on getting it the day it comes out? - Hopefully! If not, I'll get it on my birthday (November 16th). :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Oooh this is making my PEPs worse. I tried playing my game last night and I just turned it off because now that I know for sure we are getting seasons I couldn't help but think about how much better it would be with weather. I also wasn't planning on getting Supernatural but I may just break down and get it so I have something to keep my attention until November.

I know how you feel! It's almost like it isn't fun anymore 'cause there's not weather :lol: and all while your playing the game you can't stop thinking about all the cool new features and activities that's coming with seasons! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012

I know how you feel! It's almost like it isn't fun anymore 'cause there's not weather :lol: and all while your playing the game you can't stop thinking about all the cool new features and activities that's coming with seasons! :mrgreen:
    Exactly, so I will be stalking the forums on the regular now.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited August 2012
    Axlorg89 wrote:
    What's Peps i remember it from pets but i forgot the meaning

pre-expansion pack syndrome

Fall, cos it's called Autumn here in Australia, and I love the leaves change colour and the weather is mixed into between showers and sunny days combined. Though we don't usually celebrate thanksgiving here in Australia or go trick or treating either, so it'll be the first time for me to expereince this in a sims 3 game!

well normally I create new families and check out all the things in CAS, what to deck out my sims families, this will take hours possibly.

my fave town is Sunset Valley, although Lucky Palms is second fave!

everything about seasons, cAS, and building an awesome home ready for seasons, swimming in the ocean, all of it. too excited!

~♥~What kind of clothing do you hope they will include? alot of warm wear and loads more bathing suits, even for tots and child sims, sarongs.

~♥~Do you have any house building plans? yup, beach houses are coming into mind!

~♥~Any clothing ideas? sarongs, scarves

~♥~Are you buying a New computer? already got one a new computer, ready for Seasons

~♥~Updating some of the components on your current computer? don't need to

~♥~Are you deleting stuff on your current computer to make space?nope

~♥~Are you planing on getting it the day it comes out? always do for every ep and sp!

:)
  • Options
    HowrseFooHowrseFoo Posts: 200
    edited August 2012
    Winter or summer!!! Swimming in the oceannn
    New family.

Sunset valley or appaloosa plains

Swimming in the ocean.. and just.. everything!!!

Nice wintery style outfits, some jean shorts and some cute summer dresses :D

Not really, except it's going to lean towards the more country side :)

~♥~Any clothing ideas?
    Not really lol

Nope, computer is working fine with all eps except for the two unreleased ones.. and 1 sp!
    No need

possibly.. just to be careful, because I have a load of crud on there :lol:

I am hoping to preorder it if I can get enough money!!

I totally have PEPS xD
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited August 2012

In the game? Probably winter or fall. I love holidays! IRL, I adore fall...it's when holidays (at least in US) get started, my birthday is in fall a few weeks before Halloween, school starts up, new seasons of my favorite shows...LOL. Plus amazing warm comfort food.
    (I hope we get caramel apples in the game :shock:
    )

I may just use the dozens of families I've already made :lol:

Sunset Valley. It is more family friendly and not as laggy as Bridgeport, my other favorite town. But I will be checking BP out in the wintertime! It should look awesome.

Rain, thunderstorms, snow, and holidays :mrgreen:

Hoodies and piercings. I have a feeling they won't do the latter, though.

Not at the moment, I'm not a fan of building

~♥~Any clothing ideas?
    None so far.

Nope

I may be doing a massive upgrade, I already maxed out my ram (only allowed 4GB) so I have to replace my motherboard IF I get more ram. Might get a new processor, looking into a new video card as well. My game is chugging along as it is.

I've gotten rid of some CC (it's so hard deleting it because I have no idea WHAT I'm deleting exactly) uninstalled WA before Late Night..and just uninstalled Pets. I refuse to part with Ambitions, Late Night or Showtime as they all have things I want or need. And I'd still like to get SN at some point..

I may ask for it for Christmas, but it's tempting. I'll be away at school soooo if I do get it, it won't be midnight release like I did with LN.

Poll:
    ~♥~Looking forward to what season the most?

♥~Spring:
    ♥~Summer:
    ♥~Fall:
    ♥~Winter:

This one is hard...I do love fall IRL and am looking forward to Spooky day but...I'll have to go with Winter here. Not only will it have Snowflake day and pretty lit-up houses, but also the most dramatic weather affects to compliment it! So count another for Winter.

My answers are bolded

I do love your av, by the way :lol:
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited August 2012

Hiver of course
    (tis french for Winter)

I am making a brand new family, but I shall be moving in ones that I've already made for the sake of a more attractive world

Most Likely I'm starting in Appaloosa Plains
    I am most looking forward to celebrating the Holidays with my Sim Kiddies
    I am hoping for beautiful sundresses and swim suits for my little ones
    Why of course I do I need a house with yard space
    ~♥~Any clothing ideas?
    Yes, I am going to be going through the game and start to make seasonal style I always release "collection" onto the exchange and now I can do more than just warm weather looks, winter is about to get sexy cold :wink:

NOPE I'm good
    Ehhh, I deleted all of my Sim 2 games, but not for space, they are just dead to me now
    Hecks Yea
  • Options
    MichigansMichigans Posts: 805 New Member
    edited August 2012

Winter!! :thumbup:

Current family! :D

I think ill use Moonlight Falls! :wink:

Winter and ALIENS! :mrgreen:

Winter outfits!! :D

I think I will make a cute little castle for my sims! :thumbup:

~♥~Any clothing ideas?

No...not now anyway... :wink:

No :-)

No :-)

Nope :-)

YES!!!!! :mrgreen::lol::wink: :thumbup:

• Options
    Dotty12344Dotty12344 Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2012

~♥~What do you think you favorite season is going to be? Winter or Fall

~♥~Are you planning on making a new family or using the one your currently playing? both

~♥~What town are you probably going to start in? I'm not sure maybe Hidden Springs or Riverview

~♥~What are you looking forward to the most? all of it

~♥~What kind of clothing do you hope they will include? stuff for winter and some cool costumes for Spooky Day

~♥~Do you have any house building plans? yes one or two

~♥~Any clothing ideas? no

~♥~Are you buying a New computer? no

~♥~Updating some of the components on your current computer? I'm getting a bigger hard drive

~♥~Are you deleting stuff on your current computer to make space? no

~♥~Are you planing on getting it the day it comes out? yes

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Yay! I love reading you all's comments! :mrgreen:

Seems alot of people are really excited about Winter!
    I do love your av, by the way :lol:
    Thank You!! I Love Yours Also!! She's very glowy :lol: and they should totally put piercings in here!It would add more variety for styles :mrgreen:
    Fall, cos it's called Autumn here in Australia, and I love the leaves change colour and the weather is mixed into between showers and sunny days combined. Though we don't usually celebrate thanksgiving here in Australia or go trick or treating either, so it'll be the first time for me to expereince this in a sims 3 game!

I didn't know that! Learn something new everyday! :D
    HowrseFoo wrote:
    Swimming in the ocean.. and just.. everything!!!

I am hoping to preorder it if I can get enough money!!

I totally have PEPS xD

I'm excited about swimming in the ocean too! It's going to really give a summer,Beachy feeling! And I heard something about Surfboards but it's probably just a rumor but It would be totally cool!

I don't have my money yet either,Flipping the couch cushions looking for loose change :lol:
    Kail16 wrote:
    Hiver of course
    (tis french for Winter)
    Learned something else new today!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    My favorite season is gonna be winter!!! Just because it's gonna look SWEET! :mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    Fallon_CarterFallon_Carter Posts: 347 New Member
    edited August 2012

Winter and Spring(:
    Where I live, we're lucky if we get snow once a year, so I would love for my simmies to be able to experience it. I would also love the rain that would come with Spring, and the cute love activites!

Creating a new family, and using a current one.
    My current one is a family who lives on the beach, and the ocean is right in their backyard, but I had always wished they could use it. Now they'll be able to swim ^^.

Moonlight Falls or Sunset Valley C:

Everything xD.

Cute furry boots, lots and lots of scarves, cute sweaters and coats, more tank tops and flip-flops, etc;

Nope, but now that you mention it...I think a sort of log-cabin style house would be cute(: Sometimes nice and cozy~

~♥~Any clothing ideas?

I have my ideas in the abovee ^^

Nope c; My computer runs the current Sims fine, and it is recently updated. I'm confident it will be able to run, and I am missing some EPS and most SPS, so it shouldn't be too much.

Nope ^^.

Nope, this is my new computer and I have barely anything on it!

~♥~Are you planning on getting it the day it comes out?

As much as I would want to, I probably won't be able to. I think I'd get it for Christmas C:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    My favorite season is gonna be winter!!! Just because it's gonna look SWEET! :mrgreen: 8)

I think winter is the thing that's got me most excited!! I don't even know why :lol:

Cute furry boots, lots and lots of scarves, cute sweaters and coats, more tank tops and flip-flops, etc;

I hoping for furry boots too!! I have this idea in my head about a winter log cabin with my sim and her husky and furry boots!! :lol: I think they would look sooooo cute on toddlers!!! :mrgreen:

hopefully some like these ^-^
    winter_boots_5.jpg
    TAN-Super-Furry-Wedge-Winter-Boots-Women-Vegan-Friendly.jpg
    stock-photo-red-winter-fur-boots-isolated-on-white-background-90571021.jpg
    Rita-Chestnut-Baby-Winter-Fur-Boots.jpg
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am thinking about recreating that roller skating place from The Sims 2 Seasons that was in the lots bin once Seasons comes out for The Sims 3
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Winter and Spring! I live in California and we literally have no winter and never any rain.

I'm going to play both my current family and create a new one.

Appaloosa Plains or Hidden Springs

The rain and snow and the changing of the seasons. I can't wait to see how the sims react to weather.

Since I've never had to dress for the winter I just hope they make cute clothes. It really doesn't matter to me because what they don't make I'm sure cc will be made shortly after. :D

None at all, I can't build to save my sims life.

~♥~Any clothing ideas?

Pretty much anything is okay with me.

No, the one I have is about 6 months old and is up to date.

No.

No.

~♥~Are you planning on getting it the day it comes out?

But of course=)
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited August 2012
    Probably Autumn or Winter

New for sure! I always make a new one when I first get a new EP ;)

Sunset Valley or Starlight Shores.

Well for some reason I am excited to send my teen sims on dates. There will be so much more fun things for them to do! The festivals will be so much fun for them! I am also excited for just about everything else lol.
    I don't know. Cute toddler snowsuits for sure ;) I have lots of hairstyle ideas mainly, like those animal snow hats and some earmuffs.

I am sure they will hit me when I get the EP!

~♥~Any clothing ideas?
    Well kinda already said :P

I have a wonderful pc already ;)

No need!

No need!

I want to, but I don't know if I can. hopefully!

• Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited August 2012
    Pics of some of what I would like to see in clothing
    819737313.jpg
    The dress is perfect

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4rlz5fCLz_6G7f2s9P_q8XOb8dQAv0YkqeiLFegmKUbeI277BR941sHli
    Definitely the Uggs

528876.jpg?1342587390
    Spring time denim dress

image24438.jpg
    for kids