Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cycl0n3 Sw0rd??

Comments

• Options
    WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    A4L100 wrote:
    I thought he was some funky Sim that a hacker managed to get downloaded in or something at first. Especially since he was part of the welcoming party, came in, attacked my Sim, and he then went home. However, next time I ran into him he super nice to my guy, so I don't mind him now.

The worst townies IMO are Claire Ursine, she is a witch in every game I play, Styles whatever just bugs me, the Steel guy annoys me, and I hate Bella. Just cause I saw a topic of people loving her and such. It made me suddenly hate the little brat.

Best Townies are Hank, Jared, Cornellia, and Emma.

My sim dated Stiles once, she had to woohoo with him just to get him to chut the heck up! Then I broe up with him. D< Then I dated Jared, then I found out he had happy times with Claire & the result was a cute toddler. God my sim needs better taste in guys, well, she has Andrew now. :3

Rofl. I say Claire drugged Jarred and did the deed. I can't see anyone getting close to her. When she is my boss, I always get the notices I do something wrong at work and she sees and dislikes me. I never seen the chick and she was a enemy of me! Yeah, I don't like any of the locals enoguh to marry them off. And I accidentally kept Claire's little baby in the house when switching her with 2 of my other sims I had move in.(linking all of my Sims together) These two really will never have children, they leave Claire's baby outback near the street. When one of the 2 I'm playing visit, the guy runs out grabs the baby and runs in. They never invite me in. :O
  • Options
    SrhPlayerplaySrhPlayerplay Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    simlvr6695 wrote:
    Cauz wrote:
    H4CK3R or whatever it is.

Haha, hes my legacy founders hubby :')
    He was my legacy founder's husband too. :mrgreen:

ahhaha, mine too! xD
  • Options
    3FREAK3FREAK Posts: 266 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I don't really think that it is the name that bothers me but more the clothes. I meen who in there right mind would match that jacket with that hat and hair cut. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    iMmaEFFINdinoXDiMmaEFFINdinoXD Posts: 236 New Member
    edited August 2009
    3FREAK wrote:
    I don't really think that it is the name that bothers me but more the clothes. I meen who in there right mind would match that jacket with that hat and hair cut. :mrgreen:

yeah his clothes bother me too
  • Options
    lunasysimslunasysims Posts: 5,858 Member
    edited August 2009
    Cyclone Sword or Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.

Either way it is spelled the name is still horrible lol :)
    Happiness is always just a plumbob away.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited August 2009
    I hate the name, it bothers me greatly, so much so that if I play Sunset Valley I am sure to remove him. I believe he is the creation of someone who won a contest before game release and was allowed to make a custom sim to go out with the game?
  • Options
    GheartGheart Posts: 138 New Member
    edited August 2009
    is anyone else befuddled by this dude's name?
    i dont get it, is he like a gamer or something??

he often reminds me of myself roflcopters ( :mrgreen: 8) :-o :shock: :D:):wink: :roll: :? :!: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :idea: :? :oops: :hunf: ) (enough smilies i guess lol)
  • Options
    jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited August 2009
    poida217 wrote:
    Cycl0n3 5w0rd is my most hated pre-made, he deserves to die painfully in a fire.
    I killed him in a fire then starved and drowned his other roomates. I didnt save the game but I did burn him to death twice. Killing sims makes me sane. I have nothing agaisnt him, I just randomly chose the household.
  • Options
    bootiefulbri873bootiefulbri873 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited August 2009
    He seems to always be around. He is my sim Lily's boss. At least he is good looking.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    he literally is everywhere
  • Options
    NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2009
    He's weird, he started autonomously making out with my male sim when they first met, it was a very confusing glitch... especially cause after that "successful" smooch, he decided to go and think MY Sim was being awkward...
  • Options
    sim_jpsim_jp Posts: 583 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I thought he was some funky Sim that a hacker managed to get downloaded in or something at first. Especially since he was part of the welcoming party, came in, attacked my Sim, and he then went home. However, next time I ran into him he super nice to my guy, so I don't mind him now.

The worst townies IMO are Claire Ursine, she is a witch in every game I play, Styles whatever just bugs me, the Steel guy annoys me, and I hate Bella. Just cause I saw a topic of people loving her and such. It made me suddenly hate the little brat.

Best Townies are Hank, Jared, Cornellia, and Emma.
    I hate bella because I once came at her place to hang out, they just became friends and then she shooed me because it was too late. That ***** D:<
    YES, I hate the sims who shoo me because I'm at their house at 12 o'clock!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2009
    Didn't some Simmer win a contest where he/she could create a Sim for Sims 3? That's what I seem to recall. Anyway, I absolutely hated his name, so I sent him to City Hall. He's now known as Sibelius Sword in my game. Much more fitting, I think.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    LolsiclesLolsicles Posts: 119 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I played Spore before playing Sims, and when I first saw him I thought that the game brings in user-made characters too like they do for Spore :lol:.

He's cool though. Maybe it's just because he's a geek is why I like his character.
  • Options
    mia2603mia2603 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My sim married him, and changed his last name to hers. However, when they had triplets, I had to create a live-in-nanny, whose name was Gladys Sw0rd, Cycl0n3's aunt who was coming to help out her nephew :lol:
  • Options
    aimeeyoung14aimeeyoung14 Posts: 497 Member
    edited August 2009
    I honestly thought that was a glitch or something like someone was hacking into my game. Cycl0n3 Sw0rd is a STRANGE name!
  • Options
    HayluuHayluu Posts: 217 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I wuv him! him and Jared Frio are my fav townies! they're so funny and unique >w<
  • Options
    anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited August 2009
    i always see him in central park and hes ALWAYS hungry
    ME TOO! I always want to shake him. "Stupid! How can you be starving, there's an apple tree RIGHT THERE!"

Back on topic, I always thought his name came from some gamer who won a contest or something.
  • Options
    EarmuffsMooEarmuffsMoo Posts: 266 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I never had a Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. Second day of my legacy my sim did run into a Cycl0n3 Donner. Later she read in the paper that he had gotten married. :shock: I was like, "Excuse me?"

Same guy, but still. I missed out on the last name :cry:
  • Options
    FiizaxFiizax Posts: 333 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I saw him at the gym when I was playing yesterday and was like "wow he has such a lovely name."
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    anit1983 wrote:
    i always see him in central park and hes ALWAYS hungry
    ME TOO! I always want to shake him. "Stupid! How can you be starving, there's an apple tree RIGHT THERE!"

Back on topic, I always thought his name came from some gamer who won a contest or something.

i know right!!! that loser.
    hes such a lame duck.
  • Options
    LadyTrop7LadyTrop7 Posts: 201 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Love the name, dislike the Sim. He's not very friendly. :roll:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    LadyTrop7 wrote:
    Love the name, dislike the Sim. He's not very friendly. :roll:

yeah, he hated my sims. :cry:
  • Options
    aengusiaengusi Posts: 27 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Haha, I love Cycl0n3's trench coat that he wears sometimes.
    He looks like a stalker when he wears it, though. :shock:
  • Options
    SabsyRinaJackGurlSabsyRinaJackGurl Posts: 4,226 New Member
    edited August 2009
    He's a bad father and husband. He married my legacy founder Avari Cheshire and together they had two beautiful babehs. :mrgreen:

Well, one was pretty.