Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Sim Traits?!

Hello, i want to see what your traits are. This is just for fun and see many different personalities! Ok, so me first...

-I'm a huge animal lover! It breaks my heart to see mistreated animals! I want alot of pets but people would think im a crazy person... :XD:

I'm a huge horse lover! They are my favorite animal, but i love all animals too from ugly, cute, big, or small! :D

I'm a coward. Yes, i'm afraid of the dark...i want to be honest, and here it goes i sleep with a night light or the televison on. :oops:

I'm hot headed! I can get very annoyed easily, only if someone ticks me off though...otherwise im fairly nice!

Also, I'm very shy. When i meet someone new, i never make eye contact...i just say hi and do a little wave. :mrgreen: when i get to know you more though, i would probably be in your space and blabbing your ear off. :lol:

Ok thats all i have, say your sim traits if you want! You all may also chat, have fun! :D

Comments

• Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    - Bookworm: I've been a big reader ever since I can remember. When I was a kid, the best part of my week was going to the library with my mom and my sister. My apartment is strewn with books. Before I got into the career I'm in now, I had actually been considering library science.

- Virtuoso: Though, I'd never use that exact term to describe myself because it sounds sort of boastful, I am a musician and I have been for over 20 years. I'm a pianist, but I know my way around a few other instruments too.

- Shy: Though I wish there was as such a trait as "reserved" because I'm more reserved than shy. I don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know, and I'm not good with small talk. I tend to be more quiet or "stoic." But, I'm also not painfully shy around new people and I can be really talkative when I'm in the right mood. I'm just slow to warm up to others, I guess.

- Perfectionist: I'm definitely a perfectionist. If I do anything I want to do it right. And I always strive to do better and better.

- Good: I like to think of myself as a good person. I donate to charities, and my entire career revolves around helping people out and taking care of others. I do what I do because I geniunely care.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well this is kind of fun. ^^

Clumsy- Clumsy x10 I break a lot of things often. Mostly other peoples stuff and never my own which is kind of bad. o.-

Shy- I don't really choose to be social. I put up with it and then hurry back home after a couple of hours.

Photographer's Eye- I love taking pictures of the outdoors or just my surroundings in general.

Animal Lover- Growing up my mom was a vet tech so my family has always had animals around the house. I personally love reptiles. I get pretty excited when i come across reptiles and half the time i know all about what kind it is. I own a Bearded Dragon and two Leopard Geckos that my mom is taking care of for me.

Hopeless Romantic- All of the relationships i have ever had, have lasted a long time. I've always been on the hunt for "the one". As of Jan. 2, 2012 I'm a married lady and i feel pretty lucky to be so young and had have already found my soul mate.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited August 2012
    If I was a Sim, but remained similar to how I am in real life, I would have the traits

- Bookworm
    - Perfectionist
    - Loner and/or Shy
    - Family Oriented
    - Over-emotional

and probably Animal Lover and Clumsy

• Options
    EternitysShadowEternitysShadow Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited August 2012
    Frugal: I am the cheapest person you'll ever meet. Probably.

Neurotic: Completely. I freak out over everything. :lol:

Artisic: writing and drawing have always been the two most important hobbies to me, and I'm usually found doing either c:

Animal Lover: All of them. Well, almost. Especially birds, horses and dogs.

Dislikes Children: Very much so. I'm not as cold as the sims are towards the kiddies, but I never want them.

• Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited August 2012
    Frugal - I hate spending money unless I really have to.

Heavy Sleeper - I sleep like the dead. Not even a horde of raging elephants dancing by in my room wearing pink tutus would wake me. It's true.

Flirty - I can be very flirty, if I like you enough. Me and my friends have a game where we try to outflirt eachother. I usually win.

Clumsy - Tragic but true, I trip over my own feet, hit my head, break stuff and gets hurt all the freaking time.

Ambitious - I always now what I want and how to get there. Giving up is not on my agenda.
  • Options
    NIKKYNOKNIKKYNOK Posts: 269 New Member
    edited August 2012
    good sense of humor- i laugh at anything and can just burst out laughing for no reason. You always find me laughing at silly things that probly happen 2 weeks ago :'] :D

Animal lover- I love all animals i think there adorable like KITTENS! i cant get enough of them :)

over emotional- i cry at the stupidest things like romantic films like ''ONE DAY'' :( that was the worst i cried at a film :(

Bookworm- I love readin since ive learnt to read when i was 7 i havent stopped reading and i always loved Jaqueline Wilson books(Tracy beaker) and i have almost read all of her books. Im now reading the hunger games which i think is AWESOME :D
    p.s i think gales HOT ! hehe :D

Clumsy- oh dear im terribly clumsy. I cannot walk in at straigh line and do not have good balance sometimes. You will either finding me tripping over my own feet,Falling over on flat surface -_- guess im pretty skilled LOL. I once ran down the hill and skidded and fell FLAT on my face in front of my the pond and was drenched. im always spilling drinks. and one last thing i once fell through a blooming chair at my freinds party *face palm*

• Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited August 2012
    Perfectionist - Usually when I am building houses in The Sims 3, I didn't want build house is as rubbish as bulit by TS3 starter. :oops:

Good sense of humor - I've always laugh at something that people don't get it. For example:
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-5wRFpvNDXKs/UBhDexTG0LI/AAAAAAAADbU/BO4r3HRMQSg/s1280/Screenshot-2409.jpg[/img]

Some people find it sad and thinks that woman is rude. :shock:

Couch Potato - Sitting to use computer are my daily routines. :lol:

Snob - About the environment. I don't like smelly, dirty and cluttered room and also street to dead end where graffiti are drawn on the walls. :roll:

Photographer-Eye - I usually do. I don't like shaking camera so I couldn't see it. :mrgreen:
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow, cool. I have other traits too, i was to tired last night though to put them here but now i can.

I'm artistic! I love to doodle and make things. :)

I'm a perfectionist. If i draw, and it doesn't look right or anything i erase alot until i get it perfect. 8)

I have a good sense humor! Sometimes (if i find it funny) i will be the only laughing or i will laugh at random things and be random! :lol:

I'm clumsy. I think i got it from my mother, she is always hurting herself, spilling things, and breaking things! I sometimes do that stuff, but not often like her. :roll:

I'm a couch potato. Sometimes i feel like "Bleh" and don't want to do anything but watch the television or play sims, but other times i will want go out and hike, ride my bike, or go swimming!

I'm a huge heavy sleeper! Nothing wakes me up... unless you get right in my ear and start yelling! That would wake me up, but also startle me and i might punch you in the face... :shock: :lol:

I'm hydrophobic! Not in the shower or pools, but the ocean, lake, and rivers terrify me! I only stay in the shallow places or go as far as i want i feel comfortable at. Bonus: When i went camping with my dad and my brother we found beaches and we went to them alot. My dad told my bother to drag me out into the water, and i didn't know until my brother said, but he started to try to pull me out further in the water...but nope i freaked out screaming and crying, then he let me go because i was crying and screaming. I quickly run up the beach, without stopping, and grabbed me clothes and sandals and didn't stop until i was in the car. :?

I'm sometimes a loner. :? I like to be by myself alot, except when im with my best friend! :D

Last but not least, im a piggy. :-o I can eat alot, but not often! I'm not fat, im a good weight for my age and all. I can eat though, if im hungry and didn't eat that much until dinner, or just because i can eat quiet a bit. :mrgreen::lol:

That is all, i think... so sorry for it being long! :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Bump!
  • Options
    azureaiazureai Posts: 160
    edited August 2012
    Wow, I wouldn't think the "Frugal" trait would be compatible with the Sims! :D

I've actually been threatening to make some "Me and my housemates" sims (and see how quickly the girl murders everyone else in the house). After talking with them and some Sim-loving friends, here's the list we came up with for me:

Absent-Minded - I'm a wee bit distr- Hey, there's a shiney! But, what, that describes my whole family.

Dog Person - I love my dogs. My family rescued abused dogs while I grew up. I still miss my doofy St. Bernard.

Friendly - I'm the type of guy who never met a stranger, always made a friend. I guess growing up on the west coast will do that for you.

Great Kisser - I've...err, maybe had a lot of boyfriends to practice on.

Inappropriate - Luckily, my friends who've suggested this have always added "with the '...in a Good Way' reward!" I kinda say whatever comes to mind. hahaha. Has made me way more friends than its lost, though!

So...that's me! :)
  • Options
    PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2012
    Eh, I've tried to simple it down to my 5 main ones, but I still ended up with 7. :XD: So here are my traits:

Absent Minded - I will be caught drifting off into my imagination at practically any time (usually when teachers ask me questions :lol: ) and find myself being woken up by someone because I've been staring at the walls or groups of people for a long time. :oops:

Clumsy - EVERYTHING I do ends up with an accident. :lol: Tripping over thin air, uncontrollably falling to the side, dropping things unexpectedly, bumping and kicking people repeatedly. I've done it all. :lol:

Neurotic - I'm always cautious about things, thinking up crazy situations to things such as "What if someone breaks into the car, hot wires it and steals all the things inside, breaks the windows and doesn't get caught because people think its their car" and becoming panicked about it. :oops:

Loner - There's a discomfort in large groups I just really hate, about three people is fine but even one more than that and I just hate it. Also warming up to people is quite difficult so, like someone said before, I think "reserved" is more like me.

Bookworm - Although its been a while since I've picked up a book ( :lol: not much of a bookworm at the moment) when I do, it can take months for me to stop reading and even then it has to be something big to stop me from reading. Also I enjoy writing, but I don't do this as much.

And, here are my other two if Sims could have more than 5:

Computer Wiz - Not many people believe it, but when I need to be I'm very handy with a computer. When the typical people can't solve a problem with a computer I usually come to someone's aid - even though they don't seem to appreciate it as much because I'm not the "usual".

Hot Headed - This one is more of a secretive trait because I don't tend to show it much but many things leave me frustrated and fuming on the inside. :evil:
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited August 2012
    Artistic- I draw when I have time, and I write (and try and draw my characters).

Good Sense of Humour- I laugh at the most inappropriate times and apparently I'm funny. People usually come to me when they need cheering up.

Friendly- I'm very friendly and kind to pretty much everyone. Again, if people need cheering up or in need of a giggle they come to me.

Clumsy- Like clumsy sims, I will trip over air and lose my balance when I'm standing still :lol:

Excitable- I get hyper over everything! :lol:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lol this is fun.

Over-Emotional- I'm always crying about something it seems like. I cry when other people cry, when I'm happy, sad, even when I'm ticked off and explain myself I cry! But I am definitely the kind of person that will see someone hurting, and starts hurting right there with em.

Dog Person- Oh god yes. I LOVE dogs. Once I get out of college and buy my own place, I'm totally getting a puppy.

Couch Potato- Dont get me wrong, I love going out sometimes. But for the most part, I just love lazing around and watching tv or playing sims. I dont know how I'm only 120 lbs. Especially since I eat so unhealthy lol.

Family Oriented- This. Iv'e always been really close to my mom and brother and ever since I was little, the one thing Iv'e wanted most was to have a family of my own. Cant wait. <3

Slob- Its embarassing but true. I never make up my bed, never pick up clothes, and my dressers are covered in random papers, candy wrappers, perfume, headphones, you name it.

This was interesting :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Wow, i love reading your personalities! Feel free to chat about the sim or your traits or anything, but make sure to keep some of it sim related or they will delete this thread. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Bump!
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow-I just updated my five traits on My Page before I moved to the forums-so the five I chose were:
    1. Animal Lover-this is a huge part of who I am
    2. Friendly
    3. Good sense of humor
    4. Over emotional-oh, yes!
    5. Perceptive

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Haha, cool. I love seeing people put their traits here. :D (also you guys don't have to only put five traits like the sims do, i mean put what traits you have from the sims i guess :D)
  • Options
    ccoolcatccoolcat Posts: 336 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Hmmmmm....

Good - I don't know how to really explain this one.. I just see myself as very genuine and fair ^__^ and I always try to make the right decisions (although sometimes I don't, it is fun to be bad sometimes ;) haha)

Loves the Outdoors - Self-explanatory, the reason why I don't play sims as often as I used to.

Bookworm - I love reading, especially Poe. My favorite novel is A Clockwork Orange. I'm currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Artistic - Although I don't doodle as much as I used to, whenever I'm extremely sad or frustrated I draw like my life depends on it. I also like to think I have an artistic way of thinking, but idk maybe I'm just insane hehe.

Good Sense of Humor - I am compatible with many humors.

Charismatic yet Shy - I can be both, depends on my mood and the vibes of others.

That pretty much sums me up in a Sims nutshell :)

Edit: more Additions

Hot-headed - One I'm not very proud of, but I don't show it. Like another simmer said I feel like I'm fuming on the inside sometimes.

Hopeless Romantic - Romance is the light of my life :') haha. I'm not a very romantic person to anyone other than my boyfriend though, I act somewhat distant towards everyone else.

CAT LOVER - Cannot believe I forgot this one...... I LOVE KITTEHZ =^.__.^=! But I love dogs too :) just cats understand me more, as I do them.

• Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited August 2012
    Trait_Frugal_ver867064.pngFrugal: I'm very careful with my spending.. so careful that I drive myself crazy searching for the best deal.

Trait_AnimalLover_ver867064.pngAnimal Lover: I love animals. I help turtles off the road when I can, and have raised wild bunnies when their mother was killed.

Trait_DislikesChildren_ver867064.pngDislikes Children: Me + kids = oil & water. I never want any.

Trait_HatestheOutdoors_ver867064.pngHates the Outdoors: Outdoors? No thanks!

Trait_Loner_ver867064.pngLoner: I am very much a loner. And a happy one.
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    FrankieChuuFrankieChuu Posts: 611 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Shy - I'm soo shy and timid around people in real life, BUT uhm... once you get to know me I'm a really amazing person, I'd like to think. :oops:

Virtuoso - I love to sing. I mean..it's like so amazing what you can do with music. I feel, besides TS, it's really the only way I'm able to express myself without feeling judged. I think that music can really bring people together or pull them apart, which is interesting imo.

Athletic - I'm a HUGE fitness nut. I love everything and anything that involves or has to do with fitness/heath. Imo, taking care or pride in your body is really important and it'd be wrong to mistreat it. It's your 'temple' and you should make sure it stays maintained.

Family-Oriented - I love my family, I really do. Even though we go through hard times and stuff, I know that they're the only family I have and I wouldn't trade them for the WORLD. I know that they'll always be there for me because in my mind, 'Friends come and go but family is always there' and that's true in my case so yeah. Family. It's a great thing.~ :mrgreen:

Hopeless Romantic - Basically the saying 'I'm a lover, not a figher' is true in my case. I really do love to love people. I mean, not on a PERSONAL level, but like a 'yo ___ i love you and i'll be there for ya!' and stuff like that. Not like relationship status but friendship status. I don't believe in woo hooing before marriage and I'm saving my first kiss for that special person, whoever she/he may be. Oh and I cried watching 'The Notebook' but that's probably just me, LOL. :XD:

So yeah! that's me.

edit: Oh so we can add more than five? cool, well here's a few more, I guess!

Loves The Outdoors - The trait title says it all. I love nature!

Inappropriate - I'm secretly a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I always make really bad woo hoo jokes around my parents.

Hot-headed - I only get really ****** off if people don't take the time to understand my pov and keep blabbing on about how their right and I'm wrong..blablabla. Hot-headed.
  • Options
    WolfauraWolfaura Posts: 615 Member
    edited August 2012
    If I was a sim these would be the 5 traits that describe me most.

Dislikes children: I do find them annoying and would rather not be around them especially children under 10. Iam never having children.

Cat person: I love cats I enjoy their company more than people, though I don't have any pets at the moment.

I love most animals and would be an animal lover, I even like snakes but I just can't stand dogs much.

Loner: I prefer my own company and don't mind being by myself, I don't like being around many people and wish I didn't have any neighbours.

Bookworm: I've loved books and reading from a very young age. I read anything and everything.

Light sleeper: Every little thing wakes me up including my partner moving a bit. Or the sound of his deep breathing. I'd wake every 10 mins as he'd move often in his sleep. So to get a proper nights sleep I have to sleep in a seperate room in a seperate bed and with ear plugs in.

Other traits:

Mooch: If Iam short on cash and want something Iam not affraid to ask friends and family for things or money etc. I don't often mooch but they usually help me out.

Schmoozer: I know what to say to get what I want and Iam not affraid to suck up to people.
    That said Iam probably a bit Charismatic even though Iam shy.
  • Options
    hersheyskissinghersheyskissing Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    Shy To me, its really awkward meeting new people or talking to people I dont know much about.
    Good Sense of Humour If you get to know me, I'm seriously funny. :D
    Couch Potato I love tv and video games to be honest, and I hate going on walks. I do like swimming though!
    Unlucky I don't want to spill a boring sob story, so I'm just saying that barely anything goes right for me. :(
    Computer Whiz I know more about computers than anybody I know except my brother (who studied IT in college). I actually want to smash something when I watch my mom typing in www before a url!
  • Options
    IwanaloginIwanalogin Posts: 300 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi everyone....

My 5 main traits:

Inappropriate: This trait literally makes me look like a ret.ar.d. Really! I just start laughing for no reasons at random times, or even more when my sister is near and we start saying some really random things. We start discussion about something stupid and continue to discuss or argue. Sometimes I completely forget I have to, I don't know, wear specific type of clothing for something, for example, boots for going on snow and such...

Easily Impressed: I'm not to proud with it, but it's alright I guess. I am very thankful, I admire people a lot, and when I do something wrong I apologize like a 100 times. I'm not sure if that is really what this trait stands for. Maybe I'm even Excitable.

Flirty: I find myself flirting often, even if it's just innocent flirting.

Clumsy: Hel.l, yeah! Each and every lunch I spill or drop something. I also can't take direction.

Perfectionist: IT SUCKS being a clumsy perfectionist! Even more when I'm shy. This makes even crossing the street awkward! Who knows, maybe I have OCD. Anyway, when I wash the dishes, even though that's rare, I really scrub everything a lot, for example. I like when things are on their places. I'm not really neat, but still.

Additional traits:
    Shy
    Good
    Evil*
    *= I know Evil and Good contradict, but I'm both. However, I'm more Good than Evil.
    Bookworm
    Couch Potato
    Athletic-I can't play sports for life (because I'm clumsy), but I love to run and climb and do situps etc... So I'm just partly athletic
    Good Sense of Humour- when I'm with the people I know. But I guess lots of people are humorous when around their friends

Sorry for LOOONG post.
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited August 2012
    Good Sense of Humor - more like twisted sense of humor

Commitment Issues - I never want to get married and I have problems sticking with things.

Cat Person - I love cats

Clueless - I'm kinda slow sometimes or a lot

Dislikes Children - The only kid I like is my niece other than her I hate kids. I will never have any.
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited August 2012
    My main traits:

Bookworm: I love writing and reading. I love writing novels and escaping into my imagination through words.

Absent-Minded: As you can tell, I'm a day dreamer, and often forget to do things...

Good Sense of Humour: I'm known for my wit, and my friends normally just look at me then start laughing. Not sure if that's an insult or not...

Family-Oriented: I want a family some day. My friends, family and people in general are extremely important to me. I will always put them first in any situation.

Perceptive: I have an eye for detail (useful, considering I'm a trainee journalist!) and can easily pick up on people's emotions. I'm a quick judge of character (not so good, but I am right most of the time!)

Misc traits: Genius, Over-emotional, Hydrophobic, Easily Impressed and Childish. :)