Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me your favorite skins!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    cookie36 wrote:
    ive tried every cc skintone and had to take them out at one point or another because of too much lag (i have a high spec pc and play with max settings on)

then too many wierd glitches

untill i found dollyskin replacement from Garden of shadows. game runs flawless with them and it looks great on bodies and faces alike. the male bodies dont look like they have some painted abs and the lips dont look like they spent their whole life time living in the Sahara desert. the skin feels natural and clean with a gentle subtle touch on faces that makes pale shades look beautiful.

im loving it.
    Do you happen to have a link? ;D It sounds pretty good.
  • Options
    Kristin1077Kristin1077 Posts: 629 New Member
    edited August 2009
    DaynaJayde wrote:
    cookie36 wrote:
    ive tried every cc skintone and had to take them out at one point or another because of too much lag (i have a high spec pc and play with max settings on)

untill i found dollyskin replacement from Garden of shadows. game runs flawless with them and it looks great on bodies and faces alike. the male bodies dont look like they have some painted abs and the lips dont look like they spent their whole life time living in the Sahara desert. the skin feels natural and clean with a gentle subtle touch on faces that makes pale shades look beautiful.

im loving it.
    http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13467.0
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    DaynaJayde wrote:
    cookie36 wrote:

im loving it.
    http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13467.0
    Thanks. (:
  • Options
    cookie36cookie36 Posts: 274 New Member
    edited August 2009
    all my sims are made using that skin. tell me how you like it so far once you try it out.
  • Options
    LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I use the Insides In one from GoS, too. I switched over to the Asian skins from MTS for awhile, and I've tried a few others, but I always go back to the Insides In skin. They're naturally a little brighter, which is nice because in CAS, a sim will look exactly how I want them to but in the game, they're more tan or something and it just drives me crazy. The only conflicts I ever run into is with certain custom hairs, but that's the hair-- not the skin.

They really are the best ones I've seen out there, and I'm not talented enough to make my own so I'll have to stick with whatever others create. :)

(As a side note, I used Peggy's skins for awhile but the under-eye effect really bugged me!)
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited August 2009
    I ended up using Papercats skin.

Link for anyone who wants them- http://papercatsims3.blogspot.com/